• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

FootballFan

Yaya can play anywhere through the middle. Stats are surprisingly not THAT great. Still very good though.

Adriano is comfortable in ANY position on both left and right sides lol. Nothing in the centre though.

Aww that's disappointing(both). Adriano played Defensive Mid for Sevilla quite often and played CB for us against Real Madrid quite well too. It's just a small thing though so doesn't really matter lol.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
fuck u cunt

messideal.gif

Timurid

How many of you would be up for a Steam Network game of FMC? Should be a lot easier seeing as how quick it is? If not there is also where you can just set up a straight knockout tournament which we could do? Me and Woodenlung are going to have a game when it is out :D

He has gone 10 games without scoring for me :( I am relying on Jovetic instead.
I'll join you guys.
Got dayum.
I love signing him for free.

FM2013 Network List

Add your name if you are at all interested and I will look at the options when the network stuff comes out on release!

PrematureQuiche
Timurid
Phantast2k

elsk

Banned
Btw, Leandro Paredes (Boca Juniors) is supposed to be the new Riquelme. If you're looking for a bargain.

Charles Aránguiz (Universidad de Chile) - a bit oldish (23) but so good.

Igor Lichnovsky (U de chile) - very young, supposed to be the next big thing.

edit: I don't really know if U de Chile or Boca are in the game, tho :p

I dont know if these programmers don't know shit about football or if it's that they're trolling us.

Falcao with 78 pace in fifa c'mon son

It's certainly not the programmers deciding stats in FM (and not even in Fifa even though they are hopeless), Cisses shot stat should also be seen in the light of his pretty poor composure and so on which makes him not being the world best finisher just cause he got 20 in finishing.

Meier

How's Giroud?

He's probably fine but it's more fun getting wonderkids and seeing how they pan out. Giroud is too old to care about. :p

p.s. I signed Gundogan for Porto in FIFA 2013.. 3 goals in the first 2 games for my Porto side even with simming them. :O

fuenf

Yeah! They always do Mac versions of the game!! I got FM2012 on my Mac!

Now that you mention it, i think i even played the demo on my mac last year. I think i just had it mixed upped with EA's Fußball Manager 2013 which is PC only and figued FM was also PC exclusive, oh well gonna start reading up on FM2013 now.

Buy Zouma!!! He looks so good for a 17 year old and Bittencourt looks amazing as well.

Already on it :D
More importantly: I need some good FB back-ups for Dortmund and maybe a striker talent.
Some promissing BL players (in RL at least):

(okay)
(under-stated)
(mkay)
(mkay)
(fair)
(he's better than that already)
(can live with that)
(fine)
(you'll be mine soon, just like in RL hopefully, lol)
(could be better)
(bitch, please! edit: no wait, he's fine actually - sorry, lol)
(daaaym)
(goddamn goal machine...)

---------
Usami? G. Sakai? Both don't exist.....
---------
- pretty cool how it now has real-time comments blended into the match display, nice
- animations still look weird, feels like they're ice skating instead of running - more so than before, lol
-

Btw, Leandro Paredes (Boca Juniors) is supposed to be the new Riquelme. If you're looking for a bargain.

Charles Aránguiz (Universidad de Chile) - a bit oldish (23) but so good.

Igor Lichnovsky (U de chile) - very young, supposed to be the next big thing.

edit: I don't really know if U de Chile or Boca are in the game, tho :p

We were supposed to be interested in Igor Lichnovsky, but he didn't load for me (I didn't load the Chilean league for some reason).
As for the others:
Paredes look pretty good:

Aranguiz not so much:

Man, I can't even start playing - NEED TO FIND DEM WONDERKIDS

elsk

Banned
We were supposed to be interested in Igor Lichnovsky, but he didn't load for me (I didn't load the Chilean league for some reason).
As for the others:
Paredes look pretty good:

Aranguiz not so much:

Man, I can't even start playing - NEED TO FIND DEM WONDERKIDS

Are Andy Najar or Mario Martínez any good?

Timurid

(reported as a **** - not sure why it doesn't show)
Shitty finishing for a striker :/

Wolski is shit apparently :(
(also injured for 5 months)
//////
this is now a FM13 thread, fu all :p

They made him into a striker ugh... In Fm12, I used him as a AML and he became class on my torino save.

Top Bottom