• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

GorillaJu

Made up for Raheem

IjP1E.png

<3 <3 <3 <3

doicare

For doicare's sake.

29433_10152197231725455_1416718306_n.jpg
Ahhhh riiiiiight i get it, 'stats' only matter when they say what you want them to say.

When Manchester United were significantly the better team against spurs but lost and i posted the stats, people continuously posted "lol don't care about the stats, Tottenham deserved to win lol shut up, you don't know what you're talking about"

When i prove with stats that this year Tom Cleverley has been one of the best midfielder players in the world for his age i get greeted with posts such as "Lol stats mean nothing"

Yeah Man City deserved a draw at best today.

Clegg

Ahhhh riiiiiight i get it, 'stats' only matter when they say what you want them to say.

When Manchester United were significantly the better team against spurs but lost and i posted the stats, people continuously posted "lol don't care about the stats, Tottenham deserved to win lol shut up, you don't know what you're talking about"

When i prove with stats that this year Tom Cleverley has been one of the best midfielder players in the world for his age i get greated with posts such as "Lol stats mean nothing"

Yeah Man City deserved a draw at best today.

I'm going to break my own rule here.

Fuck off you tedious twat.

If you're going to troll at least do it with some originality.

Rio...is a boss. He should tell Fergie to shut the fuck up...

I just don't understand Ferguson's position on the issue. Its entirely up to the individual players to decide whether to show respect to an organisation whose current effectiveness is so debatable.

edit: Johnson was outstanding today btw. Really want to see him and Robinson in the same team, so Johnson can display his flair a bit more and throw some crosses into the box

Hixx

Brosephs, the word "cunt" may not be banned any more but I'm sure calling each other it still probably is. Don't be getting banned and that.

Wilbur

Banned
The problem is for me, he's an employee of the club. If he wants to denounce the Kick It Out programme using fucking hash tags, fair enough. When he's about to appear for the club, do what the manager says.

PSG and Madrid winning. Come on Juve, can't be doing me out of 507 quid.

K1LLER7

More from Ferguson now

speaking about his side recovering from going behind to an early Stoke goal to run out convincing 4-2 winners: "Most of the games at home this season we've had terrible starts. When we did get going we played some terrific football. I was pleased with the performance after the first 20 minutes."

On his attacking trio of Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney and Danny Welbeck, who all scored, the latter with their first United goals of the season: "They had flexible roles today and it all depends on their movement. If we can get that we will be a handful for teams."

Get Kagawa in on this action Froggie

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The problem is for me, he's an employee of the club. If he wants to denounce the Kick It Out programme using fucking hash tags, fair enough. When he's about to appear for the club, do what the manager says.

PSG and Madrid winning. Come on Juve, can't be doing me out of 507 quid.
Storari is in goal.

dc89

dc, you still up for a game at 7? I havene;t played it yet btw, go easy on me :p

And you still haven't added me

Yeah I'll play PSASBR or whatever it is! I'll add you when I turn my Vita on. Don't worry, I've only played 1 or 2 games of it. I'd recommend you doing the tutorial, I did, and it helped me learn the controls.

I get that people feel Kick It Out are not doing enough.

I'm not sure how a boycott of sorts against them achieves anything though. Seems very counter productive.

FuturusX

I just don't understand Ferguson's position on the issue. Its entirely up to the individual players to decide whether to show respect to an organisation whose current effectiveness is so debatable.

Absolutely. It's a legitimate protest on one of the central footballing issues of our day.

"Get in line son" He's a man not child.

My bet is dead.

Those that watched the United game, how did we look overall?
Like a team which relies on two pretty special players.

We were okay I guess. But we're just very prone. It's tough to be confident about United, there isn't much certainty or conviction about us IMO.

Top Bottom