• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Norwich are going to get taken to the cleaners today. 1-7, I reckon. Arsenal always destroy these teams.

Get Kagawa on the side for the Chelsea match and if everyone is top-notch, I reckon we can win against Chelsea. Hope Smalling and Jones are back by then as well.
Our defence and midfield is just awful.

So now you know how City fans felt for the past 20 years.

---

guys you have to watch that game on MoTD. West Brom really could have won it at the end as Lukaku had two chances before City scored to win it, and then when it was 2-1 he could have scored again!
Calm down were not insignificant and in division 3 just yet.

Wilbur

Banned
Didn't see the match, went to see Frankenweenie (fantastic by the way, Burton's first good film since Ed Wood) so looking forward to MOTD. Result sounds wank despite our goals. Who the fuck lets Stoke score twice away?

City, jammy bastards, fair play. Liverpool, nice to see them win and Sterling score. Poor AVB but sounds like Spurs played well enough. Sorry Saints, but West Ham were in my accumulator!

Put Betfred's £5 free bet (got half left) on:

Man Utd
Liverpool
Fulham
West Ham
Zenit
Bayern

With:

Arsenal, PSV, Juventus, PSG, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Udinese, and Copenhagen still to go.

K1LLER7

Get Kagawa on the side for the Chelsea match and if everyone is top-notch, I reckon we can win against Chelsea. Hope Smalling and Jones are back by then as well.

Hope we go back to a midfield 3 and have a front 3 of Kagawa, Rooney and RVP.

Get Kagawa, Celeverly/Ando into the team. Welbeck has to be dropped to the bench for Kagawa.

Scum

I have my doubts over RDM, but he sure as hell is doing a good job to prove me wrong. I still expect the Pep rumours to show up in Jan though. lol

Soi-Fong

Our defence and midfield is just awful.

Calm down were not insignificant and in division 3 just yet.

More worried about our defence to be honest. Hopefully, we'll have a dynamic midfield for that game.

Might be risky but I want to see Anderson and Cleverly with Carrick covering in the back.

I don't want to see wingers for that game.

Our finishing is a fucking joke. Any team with competent finishers in it would have coasted that game 4-0, we're hanging on in the last minute with that feeling of an inevitable conceded goal coming. Didn't happen today, mainly because Reading's set pieces were woeful, but Rodgers should be going ballistic right now

Meier

For doicare's sake.

29433_10152197231725455_1416718306_n.jpg

dc89

Difference is Manchester United were the much better team and deserved their wins even if they came late.

debatable. Your a man of stats and like the facts right? What does this tell you, because it tells me City deserved to win.

A5qX08SCYAEcRUP.jpg

Edit: Me and Meier are on the same wavelength.

interesting, is there any video of this?

There will be something online later no doubt of his overhead kick and his little jinxy run! MoTD will surely show both instances.

Walking is the key word here.

Well it wasn't quite a walk, I was using a figure of speech. It was really good close control by him to get past a few City players.

Clegg

United looked good in attack. Could have scored six or seven. Our biggest problem comes when players run directly at our midfield/defence. If we don't have the right personnel on the pitch then they're just bypassed so easily.

Chelsea have Hazard, Mata and Oscar. We'll need mobile midfielders to track back and deal with Chelsea when they have the ball.

Top Bottom