• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Garjon

Well I'll take that, though I'm still not happy. If he had converted half of those big chances to goals it could make the difference at the end of the season.

dc89

Lukaku had a over head kick, amazing technique and a brilliant save by Hart. Then City broke, Aguero slotted the ball across field inch perfect and Dzeko slid it in to the bottom corner from 18 yards out.

GorillaJu

Fuck me.. that was way too nervy. Fucking fantastic midfield performance, Suarez should be a second striker / inside forward. Borini would have finished those chances today. They were on a fucking plate.

Enrique as a second LB was a brilliant sub. He changed the game, our left side was monstrous.

Dzegod strikes again.

A win for Liverpool but they made it so much harder for themselves. Should have been a more comfortable win. Second half in particular was poor even though Suarez still got many golden chances.

Clegg

Looks like Balotelli will get the boot from City.

They're not going to sell Aguero and Tevez looks like he's committed to City now. Dzeko is scoring goals and Balotelli is shite.

Then they'll bring in Falcao.

Empty

idk how the rest of the team works out this season but the rvp and rooney combination is a great starting point. wish we'd defend well soon. come back smalling.

Slizz

Dzeko has certainly proved me wrong. I doubted him last year but he is clearly in form right now and putting them in the back of the net.

West Brom 1-2 Man City FT

untitled-2v8j6e.gif
untitled-1kgj2w.gif

A 17-year old makes a mark. Raheem, you need to learn more, so much more, and you likely won't believe that. Too young.

Great game, kid. I hope Brendan beats things to his stupid 17-year old head, because he has a chance to be brilliant.

Meier

He almost walked it through the entire team and into the net!!

That was ridiculous! I thought they were gonna tie it up for sure. Was that Clichy who saved the ball off the line that was ping ponging around? Thank God for him!

I think he'll take over Germany in 2014. But my comment was more about the first crack in Dortmund's armor...

lol at both.

We won't let him go and what crack? I haven't watched any interviews yet because fuck it but Klopp is smart enough to realize himself that today's tactics were shit (well, he did after 30 minutes). It's hard and totally sucks, but Klopp can have a bad day, too.

Soi-Fong

Get Kagawa on the side for the Chelsea match and if everyone is top-notch, I reckon we can win against Chelsea. Hope Smalling and Jones are back by then as well.

dc89

Same old Man City, don't deserve anything but fluke another win.

So now you know how City fans felt for the past 20 years.

---

guys you have to watch that game on MoTD. West Brom really could have won it at the end as Lukaku had two chances before City scored to win it, and then when it was 2-1 he could have scored again!

Top Bottom