• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Meier

You guys need to read the whole thread. It's one of my favorites in GAF history.. I was fucking dying. Some of the posts are so, so good. Great gifs, and an amazing photoshop unveiled on page 9.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
One more reason to dislike Real Madrid.

yep. beat up hoodrat that cant be bothered to speak even decent español.

Awesome kit, same name as me too ( then again I have Sergio,Pedro and Jordi Alba)

I have Pedro only cos 17 is so baller

albertoquintero%2Ben%2Bel%2Bdim.jpg

Name: Alberto Quintero Medina
Nickname: Negritillo

Discuss England-GAF.

Imagine Suarez and him on the same team. Madness

PJX

You guys need to read the whole thread. It's one of my favorites in GAF history.. I was fucking dying. Some of the posts are so, so good. Great gifs, and an amazing photoshop unveiled on page 9.

I just read the whole thread, that page 9 gif was amazing.

I was in tears after seeing this:

A5DxHTdCMAAF7-V.jpg

Simply amazing.

The stage and the super arts. My goodness.

Yen

Got the flu jab today and my arm feels like it has inherited Wooden's masturbation habits.

Watching the Fighter now. dat skinny Bale

dc89

Wow. 5 months ago today. "Manchester City are still alive here... Balotelli... Aguerooooooooooooo"

And the rest is History.

kharma45

Not on purpose no. There's not many movies on the sky box that are sub 2 and a half hours, but this is.

I know that feel, that's why I've broken up There Will Be Blood into two parts for myself, going to watch the rest soon. Not bad so far.

Halo 4 looks simply incredible. Must. Avoid. Leaks.

I watched the ending earlier. Couldn't care less about the story (although I thought 1 was really interesting), just wanted to see how it looked.

It looks great!

0-0 In the Senegal - IC game if anyone was wondering.

Not on purpose no. There's not many movies on the sky box that are sub 2 and a half hours, but this is. But I think Bale is the best actor in the world. Marky Mark on the other hand...

Are you a good actor if you have like 2 good performances, and a dozen which are completely phoned in?

Referring to Marky if anyone's wondering :p

Meier

"Dude uppercutted her to Jesus"

Can't stop laughing.

Great recommendation Meier/PJX.
I was reading it on my phone with brightness as low as I could last night in bed. Stayed up way too late but I couldn't stop. Was a struggle to not just lose it repeatedly.

Off to another day of ACL now. Saturday is by far the weakest for me but got Metric, Michael Kiwanuka, Band of Skulls, The Shins and Jack White from 4:00 on.

Zamparini: "I really like hot chicks, but now I'm monogomous. Before, I had a lot of female friends, more than a thousand. I was single for 15 years...I've used a pill for years...The pill I take even lasts 24 hours & makes you feel young sexually, it's a wonder, something that makes you happy. Of course, you need to find a woman attracted to you or you take it for nothing"

dc89

When I took part in the FIFA tourney I tought most Footey dudes are GMT. I got in a poule with three EST guys. FML :p

But a Halo footey group near my timezone would be awesome.

TC will get Halo 4 too no doubt. So if I can't play on my Xbox (as it's at my GF's) I'll be able to pop on his Xbox and still play. It's going to be a great game I think.

Linius

TC will get Halo 4 too no doubt. So if I can't play on my Xbox (as it's at my GF's) I'll be able to pop on his Xbox and still play. It's going to be a great game I think.

I really hope so. If the MP feels like Halo 3 I can see myself losing many hours in that game.

I really hope so. If the MP feels like Halo 3 I can see myself losing many hours in that game.

God how I love Halo 3 MP.

Used to spend hours driving around Sandtrap race tacks in Mongooses while someone with a gravity hammer ran around knocking us off the track.

I have already played it with Gaffers :p I will also be up for playing Halo with you guys. I absolutely destroyed it at the Eurogamer Expo on my 3rd game :lol

Damn we still have this shit title

Is there a club in world football as fucking dumb as Blackburn Rovers?

The manager leaves a week before an international break which is the perfect time to get the new man in, yet we are still fucking around how long can it take?

My theory is Shebby Singh wants a footballing role and is hoping that Eric Blacks wins a game whilst he's in charge, he will then keep the job and Groucho Marx will move himself into a director of football type role

Fry

What level were you guys in Halo 3? I think I ended up around 46.

I only played Reach. Didn't even play 1/3 of the singleplayer.

I spent SO many hours on multiplayer. It's really good. Just got MW3 with my friend. The last CoD I played was 4.

I can see myself spending a lot of time online with that and Fifa.

Senegal are losing 2-0 so we'll only lose Tiote to the ACON!

Fire in the stand though so it looks like it'll be called off with around 20 mins to go.

WJD

What level were you guys in Halo 3? I think I ended up around 46.

Think I got to about 40. Could probably have got it higher but A) I didn't like Lone Wolves which was my highest rank and B) I could never find a consistent group of people to play with in team games. Fucking COD.

Top Bottom