• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

elsk

Banned
Real España tonight :D

real_espana_2006-logo-1B65F8AE25-seeklogo.com.gif

Fuck international football.

Nyx

Wow that 'The Four Year Plan' movie was great, those hot tempered italians made me laugh.

And that Amit guy and his partners seemed like they knew what they were doing, and in a friendly matter.

In fact I'm starting a FM game with QPR right now. :)

Linius

So, I'm done with Arkham City for now. Finally got trough every side mission except for the Riddler one. Only got to the second hostage. I don't feel like collecting trophy's for hours and hours. But this game was fucking awesome.

Carbonox

So, I'm done with Arkham City for now. Finally got trough every side mission except for the Riddler one. Only got to the second hostage. I don't feel like collecting trophy's for hours and hours. But this game was fucking awesome.

Yeah, Arkham City is amazing.

dc89

Halo changed FPS forever! It's a great game. I also love the guys who have names like xxMasterChiefTopSnipesxx as their name when actually they are real bad.

kharma45

And I still have Arkham Asylum left to play :p

I heard Asylum is just as good as Arkham City, so that should be fun.

EDIT

Even better apparently? Care to explain guys?

Just felt like it had more character, I preferred the storyline and the Asylum I felt was a better setting.

Kyoufu

And I still have Arkham Asylum left to play :p

I heard Asylum is just as good as Arkham City, so that should be fun.

EDIT

Even better apparently? Care to explain guys?

AC is a pointless collect-a-thon sandbox. AA is more linear and bullshit-free really. Much more enjoyable.

Linius

Just felt like it had more character, I preferred the storyline and the Asylum I felt was a better setting.

Sounds promising. Do I understand correctly that Asylum doesn't have an open world like City?

AC is a pointless collect-a-thon sandbox. AA is more linear and bullshit-free really. Much more enjoyable.

Pointless what? I loved roaming Arkham City from mission to mission. Must say my strategy was completing the main storyline first. I hadn't done any sidemission till I completed the game. The trophy collect stuff doesn't really attract me, so I leave that be.

kharma45

Sounds promising. Do I understand correctly that Asylum doesn't have an open world like City?

It's semi-open, as you progress you can roam around the Asylum and its grounds as you open parts up and explore, I can't remember how much was initially accessible though.

Kyoufu

Pointless what? I loved roaming Arkham City from mission to mission. Must say my strategy was completing the main storyline first. I hadn't done any sidemission till I completed the game. The trophy collect stuff doesn't really attract me, so I leave that be.

City of Riddler Trophies and thugs to beat up. Yawn. :p

dc89

I was musing before, is it a coincidence that some of my favourite players wear either the number 14 or 16 shirt?

Javi Garcia, Sergio Aguero, Busquets, Alonso, De Rossi.

Henry used to wear 14 right?

kharma45

Over 50 games in my backlog and I don't want to play a single one of them :lol need to buy some Live and get playing FIFA online.

Fry

I was musing before, is it a coincidence that some of my favourite players wear either the number 14 or 16 shirt?

Javi Garcia, Sergio Aguero, Busquets, Alonso, De Rossi.

Henry used to wear 14 right?

Javi Garcia and De Rossi are some of your favorite players?

Oo

dc89

Javi Garcia and De Rossi are some of your favorite players?

Oo

Well favourite is a loose term. I think Garcia has potential, so I'll keep my eyes on him. And De Rossi broke mah heart, I got a little obsessed with him in summer, I wanted him to join so bad.

I have respect for De Rossi.

Kyoufu

There are foreign people (polish?) knocking on my door. Some dodgy looking guy who couldn't speak English last night and some hot woman who said "wrong door" today.

Am I going to get stabbed?

Top Bottom