• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

spidye

Alabagod:

idCmv09yBbKAO.gif

1240393095655.jpg

FuturusX

What is this about Ferguson disciplining Ferdinand? What a cunt. The man has the right to refuse under these circumstances. Sir Alex showing his ignorance

Fergie said:
"Yes, all my players will wear it. I think all the players will be wearing it. I only heard that Jason Roberts is different. He is very different, he plays his game and is in the studio 20 minutes after it, it's a great privilege

His attitude is all wrong on this as is usually the case. Thankfully Rio doesn't give a flying.....

and Ferguson got the right to discipline Ferdinand. He obviously wants this drama shit to stop and already said yesterday that Ferdinand was going to wear the damn shirt, now him not doing it looks bad.

And disciplining Ferdinand would end this? If anything, it is likely to escalate it and create a rift between the two. Ferguson should have left the option up to him whether or not to wear it, like other players today who refused to wear it. Instead, he takes the "what I say goes, I don't care whether you were racially offended". Petulant, arrogant and damaging

D_prOdigy

Not been home long. First day at first ever part-time job. Knackered.

Heavily saddened by the Spurs result.

Pleased van Persie got a goal.

Fergie coming over all old granddad again.

Pleased Swansea got a result. Don't know anything about that Laudrup business.

Clegg

And disciplining Ferdinand would end this? If anything, it is likely to escalate it and create a rift between the two.Ferguson should have left the option up to him whether or not to wear it, like other players today who refused to wear it. Instead, he takes the "what I say goes, I don't care whether you were racially offended". Petulant, arrogant and damaging
Some conspiracy theorists on twitter think that Fergie is intentionally trying to fall out with Rio as he doesn't want him at United anymore.

I think thats a load of bollocks but thats whats doing the rounds on twitter.

Zabojnik

I apologize if this was already posted, but holy shit!

Bonucci sees off attempted armed robbery

ROME, Oct 20 (Reuters) - Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci faced down an armed robber who pointed a pistol at his head before chasing the assailant as he tried to get away, Italian media reports said on Saturday.

The Italy international was with his wife and baby son at a car dealership in Turin on Thursday, looking to buy a Ferrari, when a man with his face covered pointed a gun at his head and demanded that he give him his watch.

Bonucci refused and instead punched the thief, knocking him to the ground before chasing him as he tried to get away on a scooter with his accomplice.

The Gazzetta Dello Sport reported the man shouted "What are you doing? Are you mad? I'll shoot you" as Bonucci pursued them in vain.

He later reported the incident to the police.

Like a fucking boss.

hrwis7.gif

Clegg

I like to think of this as a big "fuck you" to Chris Waddle and Martin Keown.

They both said Arsenal would hammer Norwich.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I apologize if this was already posted, but holy shit!

Like a fucking boss.

hrwis7.gif
Yeah I was shocked this morning!

Bonucci is not scared of thieves with guns, only Pandev with the ball between his legs.

Why is he "paying" for a Ferrari?

MPW

Borussia Dortmund 1 - 2 Schalke

most shocking scoreline of the day for me ... did dortmund play all their starters?

Plasma

Banned
So with Theo and the Ox seemingly injured can we just put out a wheelbarrow with our 50m profit in it for next weeks game in their place?

Top Bottom