• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

FootballFan

Yes!!! Bad luck Mou that bag of money to the ref was a waste.

What a fucking game.

Also, how Madrid did not score at least 7 goals against this backline still amazes me.

panty

IhRTj.jpg

A shot from Bernabeu I took with my phone today.

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
This Barça side, if the def remains the same, will have a lot of problems in the Champions League, that's for sure

I have a feeling that Ferguson knew before he did that press conference that Rio was going to do the same as Jason Roberts. It was strange that he had such a strong opinion on the subject when he answered that question. Did he really understand why Jason Roberts wasn't going to wear the shirt? Or was he more concerned by the media attention it would bring, and now is he more concerned by how it has made him look after he gave such a strong opinion...?
Yeah you could be right about that.

I broadly agree with what Wenger said about it all ahead of this weekend.

Bo-Locks

Harry Redknapp on MOTD: "Mata - yeah, good player, we tried to sign him after the u21's but Chelsea just managed to get ahead of us".

And the Ferguson Ferdinand story seems really strange to me. There was just no reason for him to get involved and mouth off about what Jason Roberts was doing. It was defiantly a non too subtle hint to Ferdinand to back off.

We need Puyol and Pique back, defense is not good enough, and Valdes makes too many mistakes.

Deportivo played hard as fuck though, thought they were going to get the draw at the end there.

Yes!!! Bad luck Mou that bag of money to the ref was a waste.

What a fucking game.

Also, how Madrid did not score at least 7 goals against this backline still amazes me.

And you wonder why people hate on Barça/Barça fans.

Barça would be nothing without Messi, this game proved it once again. They wouldn't even be CL contenders.

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
And you wonder why people hate on Barça/Barça fans.

Barça would be nothing without Messi, this game proved it once again. They wouldn't even be CL contenders.

Let's not generalize please. And for the part about Messi, it doesn't need a serious answer from me I think

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I don't understand why Cesc was subbed, 3 assists was not enough. But Iniesta having a shocker of a match is enough for full 90 minutes? Sometimes he gets far too much credit.

FootballFan

I don't understand why Cesc was subbed, 3 assists was not enough. But Iniesta having a shocker of a match is enough for full 90 minutes? Sometimes he gets far too much credit.

I said the exact same thing, Iniesta was on a yellow and not playing well. While Cesc was having his best game for us in a long time. Surprised by that substitution too.

You are blaming the ref but your team (like RM) always gets some external help from them to win his matches...

In situations like this better shut your mouth.

The referee had a shit game, that's all. As a Barca supporter I know how many calls we get(everyone knows), but doesn't mean I shouldn't point it out when we get wrong calls against us too.

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
Yeah, Puyol is getting on, but when he's on the pitch he knows how to lead the team from the back. He makes sure they don't fuck up.

True but even then, a recruit in Jan is imperative in my opinion. Depending on Puyol/Pique is gonna sink us

I said the exact same thing, Iniesta was on a yellow and not playing well. While Cesc was having his best game for us in a long time. Surprised by that substitution too.

The referee had a shit game, that's all. As a Barca supporter I know how many calls we get(everyone knows), but doesn't mean I shouldn't point it out when we get wrong calls against us too.

It was obvious why Xavi was brought on I thought. It was to help us keep possession of the ball. Cesc was having a great game, but his midfield style is more vertical (forward) than Xavi. Xavi plays more side to side, little triangles, keep possession and drain the legs of Depor and he did that. When he came on we kept the ball and made them chase us. If it wasn't for Alba that last 20 minutes would have been comfortable for us. After Xavi came on, they barely got a sniff. Not a coincidence.

when the ref fucks over us (RM) i just shut the hell up.

Game is too biased on human interpretation and with no technical aids we have to suffer from this stuff.

FootballFan

It was obvious why Xavi was brought on I thought. It was to help us keep possession of the ball. Cesc was having a great game, but his midfield style is more vertical (forward) than Xavi. Xavi plays more side to side, little triangles, keep possession and drain the legs of Depor and he did that. When he came on we kept the ball and made them chase us. If it wasn't for Alba that last 20 minutes would have been comfortable for us. After Xavi came on, they barely got a sniff. Not a coincidence.

Very true, when he came on Depor were pushed back seeing as he was just making them chase. I still think Iniesta should have been the one coming off though.

BTW thanks for the GIFs Sunhi <3 Always appreciated.

keit4

Banned

Of course you can complain about the ref, but not in this way, you are not pulga or PhantyPhantom, you are better than that. Next time keep the "bwin money" shit out of your posts.

Top Bottom