• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

panty

A shot from Bernabeu I took with my phone today.

MLPIL.jpg

Another quickie from tonights game.

dc89

:lol. "He'll be dealt with." Redknapp is right, "Rio he's own man, just because someone tells you to wear it if it goes against your belief well..."

FootballFan

Of course you can complain about the ref, but not in this way, you are not pulga or PhantyPhantom, you are better than that. Next time keep the "bwin money" shit out of your posts.

The mourinho thing was just a joke lol.

I know how embarrassed I get when I see other people posting stuff like Uefalona or unicef in a serious manner. I wouldn't want to make myself look like that.

btw messi almost makes it another FK goal, lol.

Man he is getting good at them lol. Near miss, great save, post or goal. Rarely does he miss it by a lot now.

Wilbur

Banned
:lol. "He'll be dealt with." Redknapp is right, "Rio he's own man, just because someone tells you to wear it if it goes against your belief well..."

You talk about it far more than anyone else does.

Come to think of it, you talk about United far more than anyone else does.

I don't understand why.

Mastadon

Banned
Gonna watch some Parks & Rec, then The Thick Of It, then MOTD

Last weeks episode was fucking masterful. Can't wait to watch today's.

Haven't heard his new one, but his last one was brilliant.

Dunno what my album of the year is, hmm.

I love Section.80, but this surpasses it by miles. It's just so vivid and tight. Go get it!

Co-exist and the Jessie Ware albums are probably my top three this year.

dc89

I don't understand why.

Because for 23 years I've had an inferiority complex and kidded myself City were we a massive club. Or, I could just be pretty much narrating MoTD.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Very true, when he came on Depor were pushed back seeing as he was just making them chase. I still think Iniesta should have been the one coming off though.

BTW thanks for the GIFs Sunhi <3 Always appreciated.

Yeah Xavi shut down the attacking Depor style. They were afraid of him holding the ball and sending some deadly thru pass. Cesc is great but he is a CAM not a ture CM like Xavi. Iniesta wasnt great but he looked very fit and he was running well so I was happy. I like Tito better than Pep because he has great poise during tense moments and he doesnt care about subbing out stars (sans Messias ofc).

I think Villa can't play 90 minutes anymore :(

Sell him to Zenit and buy Falcao

Clegg

I talked about how good that Barca team from the mid 00's were.

But that Arsenal team from 2002-2005 were brilliant too. Henry, Vieira, Ljunberg, Pires, Bergkamp, an emerging Fabregas. They were so good to watch.

Shame it all went wrong a few years later.

I don't understand why.
Cos he despises everything little thing about Manchester United.

I get it. I mean everybody hates United. But City have been absolute rubbish for the entire lives of most of these fans whilst we've been winning everything. It's been right on their doorstep.

I can sense it through my computer screen.

We have to win the title back.

Because for 23 years I've had an inferiority complex and kidded myself City were we a massive club. Or, I could just be pretty much narrating MoTD.
I should have read on :p

elsk

Banned
Not that mad there are clubs I hate much more but you guys are the Real Madrid of Germany

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m810gpJsU21qe6ixio1_1280.jpg[f/IMG][/QUOTE]

Bayern are the Barcelona of Bundesliga. The majority of the squad players are from the youth system. Wolfsburg are like Real Madrid haha... or even Dortmund, but they usually buy for cheap.

FootballFan

I talked about how good that Barca team from the mid 00's were.

But that Arsenal team from 2002-2005 were brilliant too. Henry, Vieira, Ljunberg, Pires, Bergkamp, an emerging Fabregas. They were so good to watch.

Shame it all went wrong a few years later.

Thierry Henry, such a good player. One of my favourites, I was so happy when he joined Barca. Felt good that we got him a CL title that he couldn't get at Arsenal, which imo he deserved.

New record :)
We only need Schweinsteiger to remain fit for the whole season and we'll win the bundesliga and CL.

You'll come second in your CL group behind BATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and then lose to Barcelona in the first knockout round. Calling it now.

BATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

elsk

Banned
You'll come second in your CL group behind BATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and then lose to Barcelona in the first knockout round. Calling it now.

BATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hahaha, Bate are good. It would be pretty funny if Zenit face them in the next round and they eliminate Zenit (if zenit manage to qualify for next round).

pulga

Banned
Of course you can complain about the ref, but not in this way, you are not pulga or PhantyPhantom, you are better than that. Next time keep the "bwin money" shit out of your posts.

The mourinho thing was just a joke lol.

I know how embarrassed I get when I see other people posting stuff like Uefalona or unicef in a serious manner. I wouldn't want to make myself look like that.

Man he is getting good at them lol. Near miss, great save, post or goal. Rarely does he miss it by a lot now.

lololol you guys take it seriously? Funny.

Hahaha, Bate are good. It would be pretty funny if you face them in the next round and they eliminate Zenit (if zenit manage to qualify for next round).

At this point I'd love to be eliminated by BATE in the CL. Still think we'll end Falcao reign of terror and win the Europa League this year though.

Wilbur

Banned
Last weeks episode was fucking masterful. Can't wait to watch today's.

I love Section.80, but this surpasses it by miles. It's just so vivid and tight. Go get it!

Co-exist and the Jessie Ware albums are probably my top three this year.

Agreed on first count, will check out second!

Because for 23 years I've had an inferiority complex and kidded myself City were we a massive club.

Oh yeah, that's it.

dc89

Cos he despises everything little thing about Manchester United.

I get it. I mean everybody hates United. But City have been absolute rubbish for the entire lives of most of these fans whilst we've been winning everything. It's been right on their doorstep.

I can sense it through my computer screen.

We have to win the title back.

I should have read on :p

I'd rather lose the title to Stoke than United. Please, if it's not us again this season let it be Chelsea, please God.

Top Bottom