• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
So depo have scored a penalty and a sending off through diving. Absolutely deplorable show.

Meier

Not familiar with Pizzi.. looks like he's having a helluva game. Portugal need to give Ronaldo some support, maybe this guy could be the one to provide it.

Keio

For a Finer World
It wasn't even the elbow, looked like his bicep.

Joke ref. the blatant dive outside the box -> penalty. Still confident.

Wilbur

Banned
Good game this. Barca getting fucked by the ref for once. Messi and Cesc playing well.

Just about to start up FM, watch my tactics destroy all.

Tc91

Yeah you've overloaded your team a bit.

Not a bad position to find yourself in though.

I won't be signing any more strikers. I want to develop Welbeck and Henriquez.

Might have to let James go. Nani is a beast on this FM.

Welbeck is absolute shit for me lol can't hit a barn door.

Is there bugs cause it seems like there is, a lot of my goals come from the wing. Valencia played 14 scored 10 assisted 14. BEAST.

dc89

How has Rio let Fergie down by not wearing a t-shirt? Fergie said he's 'embarrassed' and he will 'deal with it'. Last time I checked Rio was a individual with his own opinion and feelings.

It's not like he was the only footballer in the league who didn't wear it. Lessor didn't either I believe, but Mancini's not having a cow over it.

Wilbur

Banned
How has Rio let Fergie down by not wearing a t-shirt? Fergie said he's 'embarrassed' and he will 'deal with it'. Last time I checked Rio was a individual with his own opinion and feelings.

It's not like he was the only footballer in the league who didn't wear it. Lessor didn't either I believe, but Mancini's not having a cow over it.

Look, it defies what Fergus said pre-match. He said all his players would be wearing it, and Rio didn't. It's like when Mancini says Balotelli's grown up and then he kicks people in the head. Understandably, he's annoyed for denying his wishes.

edit: Tito got no swag compared to Pep. Looks a fool in the suit.

PJX

Look, it defies what Fergus said pre-match. He said all his players would be wearing it, and Rio didn't. It's like when Mancini says Balotelli's grown up and then he kicks people in the head. Understandably, he's annoyed for denying his wishes.

Than maybe Fergie shouldn't be making decisions for grown man that doesn't deal with football.

dc89

Pretty sure Mancini said all his players will be wearing them too.

Wilbur

Banned
Should I be United? Or buck the trend with the United lads here and go for someone else? Will be in the PL though.

Might go for Everton. Or maybe I'll just masturbate over digigawa

Pretty sure Mancini said all his players will be wearing them too.

And his players didn't and he won't say anything and they'll continue not to respect him and throw strops every time they get substituted.

Than maybe Fergie shouldn't be making decisions for grown man.

True. Last time an old person made a decision for his club over racism, Kenny Dalglish wore a t shirt with Luis Suarez on it.

Top Bottom