• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Cazorla was cheap as well.

But 2 mil cheap? :p

Of course that doesn't make Cazorla any less of a great signing and I have a feeling we won't keep seeing Michu performing like this, but so far I would agree Michu has been given the best performances and that is without even looking at his small price.

Wilbur

Banned
25m, absurd price for the best defensive midfielder in the game.

Mata > Michu > Cazorla > Silva this season. Generally, Mata = Cazorla > Silva. Haven't seen enough of Michu to comment.

The Thick Of It was fucking sterling. Not as funny as previous episodes but as interesting as fuck, the acting was incredible. How Capaldi doesn't win everything going I don't know.

Something I forgot to mention earlier:

dc, I liked it when you were embroiled in a fight with someone in the corner, giving me a window to waltz in and Super the fuck out of them when they had their back turned :p

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
25m, absurd price for the best defensive midfielder in the game.

Mata > Michu > Cazorla > Silva this season. Generally, Mata = Cazorla > Silva. Haven't seen enough of Michu to comment.

The Thick Of It was fucking sterling. Not as funny as previous episodes but as interesting as fuck, the acting was incredible. How Capaldi doesn't win everything going I don't know.

Haha, did you see In the Loop? it was freakin amazing :D (never saw The thick of it as i'm not british but i heard that it's on the same level)

elsk

Banned
Madrid, Dortmund's weak point this season has been their defense an I think RM will feast on it.

I think their weak point is lack of depth, so any injury is going to have a big impact on them. Just like happened to us last season.

Wilbur

Banned
Got a feeling Madrid will either eviscerate Dortmund or they were saving themselves today for CL.

Haha, did you see In the Loop? it was freakin amazing :D (never saw The thick of it as i'm not british but i heard that it's on the same level)

Fuck me, it's even better. Every series is golden. If there's any way you can acquire them, do it do it do it.

K1LLER7

Chelsea and Mata were brilliant today. Looking forward to the United v Chelsea game next week.

Lol Redknapp "No one better than Bale in the PL".

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
Got a feeling Madrid will either eviscerate Dortmund or they were saving themselves today for CL.

Fuck me, it's even better. Every series is golden. If there's any way you can acquire them, do it do it do it.

Not enough time :/ but i'll remind myself of that. And yeah...25m for Busquets is a joke! And if they take him from us (which i am sure they won't), we are done on the defensive side!

Lightning

Banned
So Madrid vs Dortmund. Who's gonna win that one?
Real Madrid unfortunately. I would love to see a Dortmund win though.

We have a barebones squad again for Our CL game so here we go again with that. Hopefully we actually care about the game though because I think there was more passion on gaf than in the entire arsenal dressing room today.

Clegg

Because I'm a cunt.

Gonna change my avatar though. I must move on from the Wilbury of the past and become the new one that only discusses things relevant to the topic.

You'll only manage that for a week before you go full gonzo afer dark.

Messi

Because I'm a cunt.

Gonna change my avatar though. I must move on from the Wilbury of the past and become the new one that only discusses things relevant to the topic.

Welcome back Wilbs. I missed you. You could have added great depth to the robot sex afer dark night.

Lightning

Banned
Top priority signings for January are another striker and a physical presence in that fucking midfield. We've suffered since Diaby got injured because we have not got a physical presence in the midfield.

Take a punt on Yann M'Vila? Probably not but someone please.

Wilbur

Banned
You'll only manage that for a week before you go full gonzo afer dark.

Serious Wilbury is serious?

I'm serious, brahs. I get the impression that the afer dark stuff isn't as welcome as I think it is sometimes, me being a pioneer of it I'm gonna try and hold off a little. Lord knows I might as well try and show I actually watch the football as opposed to just talking about semen and stuff.

Welcome back Wilbs. I missed you. You could have added great depth to the robot sex afer dark night.

I laughed heartily along, don't worry.

He's tricking you, sooner or later you will all be PMed a photo of his cock in a warmed up water melon with kermit drawn on it.

Was gonna post this for my return, decided against it when I had my epiphany moment of being serious. Then everhustowhateverthefuck started shitting up the thread and arguing with everyone because 'Liverpool are not the joke', slated me and for one post only, gonna be an attention seeking turkey.

FUCK YOU EVERHUSTOWHATEVERTHEFUCK

JCJVT.jpg

Top priority signings for January are another striker and a physical presence in that fucking midfield. We've suffered since Diaby got injured because we have not got a physical presence in the midfield.

Take a punt on Yann M'Vila? Probably not but someone please.

M'Vila seems like a tosser, wouldn't risk it.

Messi

Wilbs we know you dont watch football. I don't either. Most of my posts in here have nothing to do with football.

BRING BACK OLD WILBURY, FUCK THIS NEW STUFF.

Linius

I'm serious, brahs. I get the impression that the afer dark stuff isn't as welcome as I think it is sometimes, me being a pioneer of it I'm gonna try and hold off a little. Lord knows I might as well try and show I actually watch the football as opposed to just talking about semen and stuff.

I think most of my posts in here concern series/music/movies and Ajax. I don't know that much about the PL, so it's hard to discuss football for me (except for Ajax) :p

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbs we know you dont watch football. I don't either. Most of my posts in here have nothing to do with football.

BRING BACK OLD WILBURY, FUCK THIS NEW STUFF.

He'll come back one day, maybe I'll relapse.

I think most of my posts in here concern series/music/movies and Ajax. I don't know that much about the PL, so it's hard to discuss football for me (except for Ajax) :p

Haha, true. I read you went to see Radiohead. Fucking incredible live, aren't they? Haven't seen them since 2008 on the In Rainbows tour, this is the setlist

Also what the fuck happened to Ajax, man? Cruising at half time.

Premier League sucks anyway Linius, it's all about the Danish league!

Derby tomorrow and I'm going cause it will be fantastic, the very top team against the very bottom, Away fans haven't been allowed for some time but they loosened up a bit and tomorrow it's just about sold out.

iBUkz.jpg

sa3So.jpg

2on2I.jpg

Brøndby fans last time they were here
O4UbL.jpg

4uDSW.jpg

Linius

Haha, true. I read you went to see Radiohead. Fucking incredible live, aren't they? Haven't seen them since 2008 on the In Rainbows tour, this is the setlist

Also what the fuck happened to Ajax, man? Cruising at half time.

Yeah, Ajax fucked up big time today. Making a lot of mistakes (thinking they'd already won). But Twente tied as well so we're not further behind then before this game. Still a five point gap to the number one spot. And it's our style to make up for at least ten points in the second season half before we claim the title :S

And Radiohead was wicked yes. The band played amazing and Thom's voice is great live. Combined with the great setlist that makes an awesome evening. You had a pretty good setlist yourself, In Rainbows is my favourite album ;)

Derby tomorrow and I'm going cause it will be fantastic, the very top team against the very bottom, Away fans haven't been allowed for some time but they loosened up a bit and tomorrow it's just about sold out.

Looks pretty intense man :lol

Ajax also plays some games where no away fans are allowed, mainly against clubs from other big city's here (Rotterdam, Utrecht, Den Haag). Next week is the Dutch classic, Feyenoord - Ajax.

Have we found the other Danish guy yet :lol

Have we found the other Danish guy yet :lol

Bjaelke hasn't been in here much this season. I understand.

hPw5t.jpg

To add to that Brøndby is on the edge of bankruptcy (the player division can actually declare them bankrupt cause they owe them money the court ordered them to pay), many fans actually wishes for it as the better solution than trying to save what they got now lol

Wilbur

Banned

Bet on them in the one I lost today, but forgot in the one I've done for tomorrow. Rooting for you, I like your badge. I had it for my ultimate team.

I am now a Kobenhavn fan.

Yeah, Ajax fucked up big time today. Making a lot of mistakes (thinking they'd already won). But Twente tied as well so we're not further behind then before this game. Still a five point gap to the number one spot. And it's our style to make up for at least ten points in the second season half before we claim the title :S

And Radiohead was wicked yes. The band played amazing and Thom's voice is great live. Combined with the great setlist that makes an awesome evening. You had a pretty good setlist yourself, In Rainbows is my favourite album ;)

Who is first, PSV? They lost today, right? Or did they come back, I didn't check at 2-0 because Arsenal had already lost haha.

In Rainbows is my favourite too, fuck! So fucking diverse.

Top Bottom