• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Linius

Who is first, PSV? They lost today, right? Or did they come back, I didn't check at 2-0 because Arsenal had already lost haha.

In Rainbows is my favourite too, fuck! So fucking diverse.

Twente is on top at the moment. PSV stole a win in the last fifteen minutes (3-2). Haven't seen the game so I don't really know if they deserved to win. Let's say I wasn't expecting them to lose against Willem II, they're not that good. And Vitesse is still going strong with their oil money, but I don't think they are a serious contender for the Dutch title. They will start losing at some point. But that Merab Jordania guy certainly did them good.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Bjaelke hasn't been in here much this season. I understand.

hPw5t.jpg

To add to that Brøndby is on the edge of bankruptcy (the player division can actually declare them bankrupt cause they owe them money the court ordered them to pay), many fans actually wishes for it as the better solution than trying to save what they got now lol

Uh you ate him?

Wilbur

Banned
Twente is on top at the moment. PSV stole a win in the last fifteen minutes (3-2). Haven't seen the game so I don't really know if they deserved to win. Let's say I wasn't expecting them to lose against Willem II, they're not that good. And Vitesse is still going strong with their oil money, but I don't think they are a serious contender for the Dutch title. They will start losing at some point. But that Merab Jordania guy certainly did them good.

Why is Steve McClaren a natural in Holland bwahaha

Thing is with oil money in a league like the Eredivisie, surely it can only get you so far? A team like PSG who have infinite money are going to attract players to a lower league, but surely Vitesse don't have half the profile.

Linius

Why is Steve McClaren a natural in Holland bwahaha

Thing is with oil money in a league like the Eredivisie, surely it can only get you so far? A team like PSG who have infinite money are going to attract players to a lower league, but surely Vitesse don't have half the profile.

That's true. Real top players will never choose the Eredivisie over PL, La Liga etc.

But Jordania does have some good contacts, he's friends with Chelsky's Abramovic for instance. But they will certainly lose their biggest plus, Bony. That guy is a beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qeCadF5eOo

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I caught my gudjonssen on my zipper if I must be honest. I got my shit wrapped in gauze so I havnt jerked off in 3 days. Fuck you guys

elsk

Banned
Now you becoming a angry little guy makes much more sense. I am sorry for your accident, know a guy who did the same once. :(

Hey wooden, do you know about Pierre Emil Höjbjerg? He plays in the reserves of Bayern already, he scored today from a free-kick. He was also part of the first team pre-season, he looks very complete for a player of his age (17)

Wilbur

Banned
That's true. Real top players will never choose the Eredivisie over PL, La Liga etc.

But Jordania does have some good contacts, he's friends with Chelsky's Abramovic for instance. But they will certainly lose their biggest plus, Bony. That guy is a beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qeCadF5eOo

No fucking way is he 23. Looks about 35.

I caught my gudjonssen on my zipper if I must be honest. I got my shit wrapped in gauze so I havnt jerked off in 3 days. Fuck you guys

In contrast I just had a fantastic celebratory wank.

:lol

That Wilfried guy is always amazing for me in FM, buy him for Palermo and he will bomb away!

Hey wooden, do you know about Pierre Emil Höjbjerg? He plays in the reserves of Bayern already, he scored today from a free-kick. He was also part of the first team pre-season, he looks very complete for a player of his age (17)

Only by name and a few articles, never actually seen him play but he sounds promising.

But he's a Brøndby cunt

Wilbur

Banned
Miglior le lingue del mondo è l'italiano, tanta passione, e l'enunciazione di alcune parole è incantevole. Quando siamo andati a Venezia ordinare cibo era il migliore, andò a sedersi dal Canal Grande con un Bellini, ha ottenuto un po 'di vera panna ghiaccio, è andato a questa piccola isola dove c'era una statua con un pene.

Clegg

It's 4am and I'm fretting over an economics exam on Monday that I'll most likely fail because I'm shit at maths.

Beginning to wonder why I'm still doing this fucking subject when it's fucking up my chances of qualifying for a masters degree.

And yes, you can masturbate too much.

Messi

It's 4am and I'm fretting over an economics exam on Monday that I'll most likely fail because I'm shit at maths.

Beginning to wonder why I'm still doing this fucking subject when it's fucking up my chances of qualifying for a masters degree.

And yes, you can masturbate too much.

Look some of us have real problems

I am sorry I hope you do well, my dick hurts

Brazilian Guy dies after masturbating 42 times.

How many times Messi?

Take off your pants, lol. Take a cold bath too

5 :( fucking quorra

MPW

So would I but real are amazing on CL nights usually.

think mourinho wants to win CL with madrid and then back to EPL (man city probably)

however, with essien playing LB, ramos pushed to RB, varane as CB ... i say dortmund wins at home

elsk

Banned
Just watched Prometheus (yeah, I know). What's up with the blue thing in the end?

edit: nvm, didn't know it was a prequel of Alien.

Top Bottom