• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

elsk

Banned
I wish she would pull a Jennifer Aniston and show their nipples thru the clothing in 90% of the episodes. The formula of success.

Slizz

No but seriously, RvP's cross was ridiculous, it went right over the near defender and perfectly on to Shrek's dome

Lung always knows whats up

Meier

i9cXgRafMItM.gif

edit: you have a nice taste, Slizz. I've been a fan of both for a long time.

YES! So good -- I will be using this bad boy in the future. :D And the Alison Brie gifs are fucking amazing. Ready for Community to bomb off the air and Pete to kill Trudy so in a year or two she ends up showing her boobs on Californication or something.

rodvik

It's 4am and I'm fretting over an economics exam on Monday that I'll most likely fail because I'm shit at maths.

Beginning to wonder why I'm still doing this fucking subject when it's fucking up my chances of qualifying for a masters degree.

And yes, you can masturbate too much.

Just scrawl "See Godel for the math, see 1929, 1989 and 2008 for the effectiveness of Economic theories."

Plant your hand on the page covered in ink then walk out.

Done. Nobody with a conscience would give you less than an "A".

It's 4am and I'm fretting over an economics exam on Monday that I'll most likely fail because I'm shit at maths.

Beginning to wonder why I'm still doing this fucking subject when it's fucking up my chances of qualifying for a masters degree.

And yes, you can masturbate too much.
That was me last week, I like economics but my teacher sucks and because of that I am fairly certained I have failed my intermediate microeconomics test :( I am not sure how I am going to be able to manage econometrics at this rate....

Slizz

Econometrics....what is that?

I took Macro and Micro and that shit sucked, supremely boring. Business math-wise it was business calc and 2 different business stats, never heard of econometrics.

Salazar

Daniel B. ‏@dan_bu
All the praise for Dzeko today. Like I said before, best and most complete striker/target man in Europe behind Ibrahimovic. Needs his games.

Daniel B. ‏@dan_bu
Many of you listing Falcao and Cavani. Not as complete as Dzeko, from what I've seen. ED with slight physical advantage and same technique.

Eeeeehhhhhhh

Daniel B. ‏@dan_bu
All the praise for Dzeko today. Like I said before, best and most complete striker/target man in Europe behind Ibrahimovic. Needs his games.

Daniel B. ‏@dan_bu
Many of you listing Falcao and Cavani. Not as complete as Dzeko, from what I've seen. ED with slight physical advantage and same technique.

Eeeeehhhhhhh

Falcao is better than both. Fuck his definition of complete.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Napoli called FIGC yesterday morning and asked them to check Juve's locker room to make sure Conte isn't there.

So one hour before kick off, two FIGC officials "raided" our locker room to check if there were any "secret hideouts".

That's fantastic, but did you score with 12 different players in said 8 games?
13 :D

(Not sure if that's a good thing though)
Luca Toni: the only italian which u can compare with bayern is juve. U can compare them with bayern from 10 years ago.

Hehe

Ignore him, he's a diehard Juventino.

New Copenhagen shirt in the middle of the season and it looks like someone... Just mixed together spare parts of random shirts lol

WYLEP.jpg
NQIqF.jpg

Napoli called FIGC yesterday morning and asked them to check Juve's locker room to make sure Conte isn't there.

So one hour before kick off, two FIGC officials "raided" our locker room to check if there were any "secret hideouts".

I bet he managed to escape in the secret tunnel.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^All he had to do was take off his wig. ;)

Oh and, Napoli fans have uprooted seats, flooded toilets, broke glass doors and damaged our walls last night. BEST FANS IN ITALY®

Blablurn

I wonder before every game if he will amaze me or has he finally stopped improving, but he keeps doing it. So glad that he is on our team.

Also, Best gif or worst gif? :lol
MpWby.gif

haha, i wonder how ronaldo feels. he does some crazy shit every week but the spotlight belongs to messi. no doubt.

Lunchbox

Banned
juventus are bunch of fucking thieving cunts

when you get relegated again cause of your match fixing ill fucking laugh and throw a party

Blablurn

134462372-fortuna-duesseldorf-bayern-1p09.jpg

266509294-fortuna-duesseldorf-bayern-2v09.jpg

811295848-fortuna-duesseldorf-bayern-2q09.jpg

1987800582-fortuna-duesseldorf-bayern-1W09.jpg

31229285-fortuna-duesseldorf-bayern-v09.jpg

2062832649-fortuna-duesseldorf-bayern-3509.jpg

9943744-fortuna-duesseldorf-bayern-009.jpg

1836580506-fortuna-duesseldorf-bayern-j09.jpg

and lets take a look at the top scorers...

en6KW.png

gomez will definitely have a hard time when he comes back. right now there is no reason to bench mandzukic.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah Salazar, I learned not to get too attached to his clients.
Lunchbox said:
you lured away what we nurtured with greed
We were smarter! We lured away the guy who whispers in his ears. Mino.jpg
don't listen to him, he's one random troll who just posts shit all day :D just ignore that guy.
Nah, it's fine. Lunchbox is hilarious. :p
Stealing from the poor is not very Robin Hoodish.
:lol :lol

panty

think mourinho wants to win CL with madrid and then back to EPL (man city probably)

however, with essien playing LB, ramos pushed to RB, varane as CB ... i say dortmund wins at home
Varane was really solid yesterday and Ramos played also well but Essien.. ir showed he's not a lb and still we played alot through him. Kaka was shit yesterday. Di Maria needs to start.

madmackem

Arggghhhh derby day, worry about us missing cattermole in the middle, i think the way it will pan out will be we will surrender the ball to much to the mags and lose the game because of it.

dc89

Following yesterday's performance I'm a little more confident of going to Ajax and getting something! I hope that Dzeko starts, I really do. Dzeko and Aguero please.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
it's THE day...come on guys...don't let me down

8lsJ6.jpg

It's great that VDV has made such a difference at HSV, I understand why they were so desperate to sign him.

We could have done with him yesterday though :(

Dempsey was toilet.

Allegri was confirmed again as Milan's coach.

I think it's cute that he has to be confirmed again. It's not like he's a great coach by any stretch--Milan won the scudetto when nobody could really compete with them in terms of quality--and now that his team has been stripped of that quality, he and his squad crumble. To be fair to him, I don't think anyone could do much more with the squad as it stands. Defensively they are probably the worst Milan team I've seen in a decade.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^It's counter-productive to sack him now, they'll just wait for Luciano Spalletti. :p

I'm serious, brahs. I get the impression that the afer dark stuff isn't as welcome as I think it is sometimes, me being a pioneer of it I'm gonna try and hold off a little.

I like this! /signed.

A little OT is fine, but sometimes we go overboard.
NBA-GAF

Top Bottom