• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

The_Joker

fink redeemed? who expected that? i also think u will beat stuttgart today.
I expected that :D Last year he had a team that somebody else (oenning) put together. Now with VDV, Badelj!!!! (i love him) and jiracek he has more quality and he has the players he needed for his formation and strategy.

It's great that VDV has made such a difference at HSV, I understand why they were so desperate to sign him.

We could have done with him yesterday though :(

Dempsey was toilet.

We were desperate to sign him since the first day he left us. He has 5 scorerpoints in 6 games, so yeah, he is pretty important. He, Badelj and Adler changed the hole mentality in the team. X

Once Mino got involved we were never going to keep the Pog. We waited around for too long thinking he'd sign whenever we offered the contract.

Salazar

So long as our defence comes to be able to handle something more sophisticatedly threatening than Kightly running in a straight line.

Tudors Season 4: Katherine Howard is filthy.

Yen

Guys, don't beat yourself over Pogba. You may have lost you most talented prospect but you still have Giggs and Anderson in central midfield. Swings and roundabouts.

Salazar

Guys, don't beat yourself over Pogba. You may have lost you most talented prospect but you still have Giggs and Anderson in central midfield. Swings and roundabouts.

I look forward to Suso's press conference when he bails from Liverpool.

"The club is fine, but that creepy fucker and his face-touching. A man has limits".

Salazar

Excellent. Should be a fun game.

b2YQP.gif

dc89

I've come to the conclusion that the technical difficulties in FIFA13 are unacceptable. Why the fuck does the game appear to get stuck in the arena area when trying to play someone online?

It's not good enough EA.

Feorax

Hypothetical question.

Since Ashley Cole doesn't look to be signing a new contract anytime soon (im assuming its up in the summer) and Chelsea will likely be bringing in a long term replacement in Jan, how much would Chelsea fans be happy to see him go for in the next window?

Wilbur

Banned
Marwood = Thomas Cromwell.
Rodwell = Anne of Cleves.

who is wolsey?
it's pog isnt it

Hypothetical question.

Since Ashley Cole doesn't look to be signing a new contract anytime soon (im assuming its up in the summer) and Chelsea will likely be bringing in a long term replacement in Jan, how much would Chelsea fans be happy to see him go for in the next window?

I think Bertrand will be good enough to take over eventually, but its not the same as letting Lampard and Terry go, because they're not the best in their position anymore. Cole's still in the top 3 left backs in the world, so I can't imagine too many Chelsea fans would be happy. His wages would be a stickler but I can see PSG (surprise) going for him if Chelsea were able to get £10m or so.

K1LLER7

That cross from Rooney from which Wellbeck scored was excellent too. Such precision.
Both crosses from RVP and Rooney were perfect. Exactly where a striker would want it.

United could have quite easily scored 6/7 goals yesterday. Welbeck missed some great chances, think its time he's dropped for Kagawa :p

qindarka

Banned
Hypothetical question.

I'd rather he stay till the end of the season and leave on a free than sell him in January.

Wilbur

Banned
Both crosses from RVP and Rooney were perfect. Exactly where a striker would want it.

United could have quite easily scored 6/7 goals yesterday. Welbeck missed some great chances, think its time he's dropped for Kagawa :p

Shinji better play in Europe. Maybe rest one of Rooney or RVP, Kagawa behind whoever does play. And three man midfield please. Fletch/Ando/Clev call for it.

In related news, the thing we've all been waiting for:

Salazar

Welbeck missed some great chances

That break when he got nudged off the ball. Should have fucking unleashed. He was reaching the point where getting much closer would just make it easier for Begovich.

He would have thumped it over the bar, but god damn he should have hit that ball.

But ClevGod is a trequartista

K1LLER7

Shinji better play in Europe. Maybe rest one of Rooney or RVP, Kagawa behind whoever does play. And three man midfield please. Fletch/Ando/Clev call for it.

He played 2 games against France and Brazil. Think he'll be back in the CL.
------------

It's Agent Rodwells time.

Linius

Watching Barcelona's highlights from yesterday. Dat Valdes fail

fake edit: Alba's OG topped the one from Rooney for sure :lol

Tc91

Tasty lineups for the derby today! Cisse on the bench quite surprised by that but if he's not banging in the goals you have to give a chance to someone else.

Both teams look full strength. Good luck Sunderland!

Krul/ Simpson Williamson Colloccini Santon/ Ben Arfa Cabaye Tiote Jonas/ Ba Shola

Mignolet/ Gardner O'Shea Cuellar Rose/ Johnson Larrsson Colback Sessegnon McLean/ Fletcher

Wilbur

Banned
But ClevGod is a trequartista

He can play anywhere. A lesser JM7.

He played 2 games against France and Brazil. Think he'll be back in the CL.
------------

It's Agent Rodwells time.

Yeah, hopefully. He was really good against Everton and Fulham but hasn't really done much since. God, I so want him to play a blinder soon. I have utmost faith he'll be great eventually but I'm really rooting for him to put in a fucking masterclass soon; he just needs to play in the right bloody position.

Yeah that was hilarious. Don't know what the fuck he was doing. Alba > Alaba
and Evra
my arse.

Messi's third was just... I have no idea why, after watching him every week for what must be 5, 6 years now, he still surprises me.

Linius

Yeah, he created a goal from a moment you wouldn't expect it. Messi being Messi.

By the by, I was playing some manager mode in FIFA 13 and all of a sudden I got a message from Eriksen: "Hey coach, I don't feel so comfortable around Ajax anymore, I wanna leave." Something in that direction, you get the idea. And apparently I haven't got any influence on that, a few weeks later I received a message from the board that he's sold to Madrid for 23 mil. Just like that :p

Messi

Amazing game, nearly died several times watching it. Valdes fail, Messi epicness, Messi free kick, alba scoring for both teams (OG of the year) depor free kick. Pedros first chance. Fabregas being awesome in 1st half. Valdes fail. Dat Tello stylin'. Valdes fail.

On the bus to Dublin to go shopping. My dick still hurts :(

dc89

Tasty lineups for the derby today! Cisse on the bench quite surprised by that but if he's not banging in the goals you have to give a chance to someone else.

Both teams look full strength. Good luck Sunderland!

Krul/ Simpson Williamson Colloccini Santon/ Ben Arfa Cabaye Tiote Jonas/ Ba Shola

Mignolet/ Gardner O'Shea Cuellar Rose/ Johnson Larrsson Colback Sessegnon McLean/ Fletcher

Loom won't be happy with you wishing the Mackems luck.

Hai Loom!

Linius

Amazing game, nearly died several times watching it. Valdes fail, Messi epicness, Messi free kick, alba scoring for both teams (OG of the year) depor free kick. Pedros first chance. Fabregas being awesome in 1st half. Valdes fail. Dat Tello stylin'. Valdes fail.

On the bus to Dublin to go shopping. My dick still hurts :(

Dat Tello style indeed. He surprised me there, wonderfull finish.

Top Bottom