• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

They were utterly shit even against 10 men. We were robbed lol ;(

Yep, but even the Mackems know they got jammy as fuck. Same thing happened two years ago, a lucky late goal stole a point for them.

Bless, even the tap-in king Fletcher didn't get a sniff today.

Kyoufu

Radamel Falcao Zarate

Can you get a name any cooler than that? god damn.

Yep, but even the Mackems know they got jammy as fuck. Same thing happened two years ago, a lucky late goal stole a point for them.

Bless, even the tap-in king Fletcher didn't get a sniff today.

Demba Ba is now their 2nd top scorer LOL

Hixx

Also the 2 corners that weren't given for both sides.

Awful refereeing.

The one you's should have had was fucking hilariously bad refereeing. There was a stunned disbelief before the referee got laughed at.

:lol Sunderland.

article_45981aab65f031ec_1344250712_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Radamel Falcao Zarate

Can you get a name any cooler than that? god damn.

Demba Ba is now their 2nd top scorer LOL

lol in the FIFA world cup 2010 game he had Garcia on his shirt and that's what they called him.

UpsideDownSuSo said:
moral victory?

:p

We're fucked if we don't take our chances over the next 3 league games

My name's cooler than Falcao's. Radamel is cooler than my first name though

Falcao's name > My Name > Your name

Fry

Fry, I'm watchin Homeland. Holy mackeral!!

2.03?

Man, I'm tired of discussing about Homeland in my own thread. You've got cunts in their high-horses nitpicking on every little thing. I think Homeland has the worst fans on GAF.

This kind of shit pisses me off.

Wilbur

Banned
Falcao, hell of a player.

It was a fucking red all day. Even James Perch on the radio said it was a red, as did Pardew. Most Mags I've spoken to have said the same, going as far as to call Cheat "only goes for the ball" Tiote a liability.

I don't think it was a red. He's a tad late, doesn't really leave his foot in and Fletcher plays it a little. Yellow at best for me.

jtb

Banned
2.03?

Man, I'm tired of discussing about Homeland in my own thread. You've got cunts in their high-horses nitpicking on every little thing. I think Homeland has the worst fans on GAF.

Hahaha god I just read that. People on GAF are so quick to jump on the show... let's at least wait for the fucking season to finish before hating. Excited for tonight's episode though, should be great.

Yen

2.03?

Yep.
Brody kills the shop guy, suicide attempt,

Fake edit: holy shit. Best episode of the series so far

Hixx

:lol

Sunderland are fucking dire, by the way.

will go get banned now

thanks

Did you hear their fans were chanting 'Steven Taylor we wish you were dead'? Threw golf balls at Cabaye too.

Stay classy scum!

GOLF BALLS LOL White paper sheets scrunched up you fool. I never heard the Taylor chants but yeah, scum.

However you lot chanted something similar about Cattermole and chanting about Jimmy Saville for some reason, so...

elsk

Banned
So, Gündogan, Götze and Schmelzer are still doubtful for the Madrid match. We're fucked :(

----------------Weirdname
Poland RB - Subotic - Hummels - Löwe
--------------Bender - Kehl
---------Schieber - Reus - Perisic
--------------------Lewa

Or you could use Leitner in the CAM or CM position and drop someone else. You're going to lose anyway.

Garjon

2.03?

What? It really annoys me when certain posters constantly downplay everything associated with a certain series, writer or director without ever giving a single reason. I think Fringe might be even worse; a lot of the posters keep complaining that it's becoming
a MotW fetch quest
despite it clearly not being the case.

----------------Weirdname
Poland RB - Subotic - Hummels - Löwe
--------------Bender - Kehl
---------Schieber - Reus - Perisic
--------------------Lewa

Or you could use Leitner in the CAM or CM position and drop someone else. You're going to lose anyway.

Yeah, there's like zero creativity right there. Leitner has the creativity but he's not ready to control our whole game like he'd need to with Kehl and Bender behind him. I'd be very happy to see Kehl on the bench, too, rather mediocre so far.

And Löwe, well, he looked okay last season. But Klopp completely changing our whole tactics because of Schmelzer missing probably says something about Löwe in 2012...

Fry

Is the match at Santiago Bernabeu, Milchmonster?

I think Borussia will give them a game. I can see a win for you guys. Not if
Kaka
starts, though.

Hixx

I'm a bit pissed so I can't remember if I posted about Homeland yet or not but the ending to s1 was a bit rubbish. Not really sure why it needed to be a 90 min episode, could easily have fit it into 45.

Is the match at Santiago Bernabeu, Milchmonster?

I think Borussia will give them a game. I can see a win for you guys. Not if
Kaka
starts, though.

It's at the Westfalenstadion.

It will be a hard match for Real but I'd be much more optimistic with those 3 playing. Not so sure about how it ends without them...

Top Bottom