• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Haha Pirlo gave two jerseys away to Copenhagen midfielder, so his kid got one too!

82ojZ.jpg

Clegg

I still don't know what Pep was think with the Eto'o/Ibra deal.

Eto'o was the better player but thats not the biggest problem I have with that transfer. It's the fact that Barca paid another 35m for Ibra.

Stupid stuff.

Eto'o was the better player but thats not the biggest problem I have with that transfer. It's the fact that Barca paid another 35m for Ibra.

Stupid stuff.

35?

He signed a 5-year contract,[36] for €46 million[36] and the exchange of Eto'o (valued at €20 million) and loan of Alexander Hleb (with an option to buy for a €10 million fee),[36] with a €250 million release clause,[36] making Ibrahimović worth €66 million. However, Hleb deal collapsed. Eventually Ibrahimović cost Barcelona €69.884 million which including other fees.[37]

Salvadora

PFA chairman: Rio Ferdinand has right to protest over Kick It Out
Clarke Carlisle, told BBC Radio 5 Live: "We will definitely monitor the situation very closely and make sure Rio Ferdinand's rights as a human being, never mind as a footballer, are not undermined in this position.

"Everyone has a right to free speech – just like you can't coerce anyone into shaking hands, you can't make somebody wear a T-shirt – although I do personally believe that joining in with the campaign is the best way forward.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/21/rio-ferdinand-kick-it-out-pfa

elsk

Banned
I still wonder what would've happened if Gomez had joined Liverpool on loan.

Carroll signing wouldn't happen, Newcastle wouldn't had money to buy their african strikers, Cisse would still be in Freiburg and they would most likely had been relegated thanks to that, etc.

Funny how many things changed thanks to Olic getting injured.

FootballFan

Stupid stuff.

It really was bizarre. Pep realllly wanted Villa, Valencia weren't selling, so he went for Ibra.

I still don't see what the problem with keeping Eto'o for another season would have been. Then go for Villa after that.

Eto'o worked so hard and was such a good player for us, was happy that he was successful once he left.

Eto'os time was ticking away anyways. Pep wanted to sell Eto'o, Deco, Ronaldinho, Edmilson etc. the day he joined.

elsk

Banned
Robben will end up getting another surgery, 6 month rest, and then it's going to be a 50-50 chance of he coming back as the old good Robben or the 11/12 Robben... or worse.

TeegsD

And right at the end of regular time, we don't get a penalty call in our favor. If we dont win in ET then we are as good as gone

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Fucking Radamel bottling it

Want Atletico to win so bad

I can't see the game since we're watching NFL what's going on?

---3Sixty we play each other in the playoffs. Tuesday is good for me if that's okay with you. Fucking going to have to play counter attack against Neymar lol

Top Bottom