• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Holy fuck since when did Marco Fabián learn how to shoot penalties?

Awful showing today though. You cannot receive three goals from a team that parks the bus that way. Héctor Reynoso proven to be a valuable asset in the defence.

Messi

Does Olivia have any siblings with ginormous jaws or is she just a freak accidents and fell on her chin at a very young age?

classic_07.jpg

Oliva with her sister and Mother. She has a brother too.

Arnie

WiiU, next-gen or current-gen?

If it released in 2005 would it feel out of place? No, no more than the Wii did with it's alternative control scheme. That's my take on it anyway, I really don't see the point in buying it if you already own a current generation machine.

Kyoufu

If it released in 2005 would it feel out of place? No, no more than the Wii did with it's alternative control scheme. That's my take on it anyway, I really don't see the point in buying it if you already own a current generation machine.

For exclusive games!

Arnie

For exclusive games!

We'll see. Nintendo's staple don't really excite me, even if I appreciate their quality. I played through Galaxy with my little brother, loved it, but didn't see anything particularly special about it's core gameplay that I didn't get from Mario 64 when I played that as a kid. Me and my little brother are ostensibly getting the same core experiences, but a decade apart.

The same can be applied to Pokemon, Zelda, and 2D Mario.

Salvadora

We'll see. Nintendo's staple don't really excite me, even if I appreciate their quality. I played through Galaxy with my little brother, loved it, but didn't see anything particularly special about it's core gameplay that I didn't get from Mario 64 when I played that as a kid. Me and my little brother are ostensibly getting the same core experiences, but a decade apart.

The same can be applied to Pokemon, Zelda, and 2D Mario.

What games do you play?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I think my wii is in the closet somewhere. As with the 3ds I'd love to sell it but I have so many downloadable games that I don't want to lose that money.

Same thing with rock band and those dumb instruments lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Dat Sister.

Well, I'm not a Junior anymore. I made it GAF

Now you just get regular bans. Wilde looks so hot from like 10 feet away

Topollilo.jpg

This is what she looks like up close

---Also Salva if you are not familiar with her Anikka Albrite is pretty good. Nice ass

she does hard core too lol

GorillaJu

I'm in the "not next gen enough" camp. It's not enough of a leap for me. Will be the first Nintendo console I won't be getting since I got my NES at 6 years old

FuturusX

Haha Pirlo gave two jerseys away to Copenhagen midfielder, so his kid got one too!

82ojZ.jpg

Cool...kid looks so happy.

PFA chairman: Rio Ferdinand has right to protest over Kick It Out
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/21/rio-ferdinand-kick-it-out-pfa

Yep...player chooses to opt out of optional campaign...hmmm
Liverpool just sacked Brenny in my FM save.

And hired Rafa.

It shall come to pass...

FuturusX

I do love Mad Men.. but Homeland is better than it and everything else right now (even Game of Thrones). It's on another level for me at least.

I'll be honest and say I have not watched Homeland. I prejudged it based on the terror motif. I'm just tired of that kind of narrative. But the unwashed and washed masses alike are in concert with a chorus of acclaim so....I probably have to relent...I have to watch Breaking Bad first so I have more time to hold out.

And..

The Wire is the best show ever...providing you evaluate it's worth beyond season one. It's rather like reading only the first chapter of the finest novel ever written to ascertain it's worth. Trust me...nothing comes close.

Top Bottom