• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

elsk

Banned
This girl walked in front of me from one end of Shinjuku station to the other, wearing an almost criminally short skirt and had the most beautiful legs.

But she doesn't know how to walk in heels and her gait was like a velociraptor. A tragedy I tell ya.

Maybe she was a dude.

If I was a gambler I'd put my life savings on Spartak to lose tomorrow or at least give up 3+ goals. It's going to be glorious.

Also Chelsea-gaf should watch out for my boy Mkhitaryan tomorrow.

Arnie

I'm depoliticised as it is, let alone when engaging in politics from a foreign nation.

When people try to engage in a Romney discussion in real life, I glare at them, and mumble something about football which usually scares them away. And they slink off back to their obscure coffee house in their Christmas jumpers in late October.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Holy shit. I just used a normal Gillette razor for the first time in at least a year. It is amazing how close the shave is! lol. I've been using a cheap electric razor because I don't really care about it that much.

Schick Hydro 5 power is cheap and an amazing shave. It vibrates which I do think helps a little bit but also has dat hydration gel to make your skin smooth.

http://www.google.com/shopping/prod...&sa=X&ei=ceSFULLnGInI9QSk-4Fo&ved=0CGAQ8wIwAA

4 cartridge refills are only like 10 bucks too. You can shave good for at least 2 weeks per cartridge depending on how thick your hair is. I'm colombian so it's awful it's like my hair is fucking wire lol

elsk said:
Maybe she was a dude.

yep, lol

54414_480353212005063_1755032762_o.jpg

176976_480353305338387_1872574155_o.jpg

665891_480353552005029_681763265_o.jpg

615810_480353812005003_1949725755_o.jpg

135812_480356412004743_1773370340_o.jpg

622221_480357762004608_627504680_o.jpg

177023_480368118670239_535636188_o.jpg

334491_480358028671248_936474809_o.jpg

53456_480362985337419_435440719_o.jpg

622229_480368158670235_1867329437_o.jpg

55399_480363028670748_523646049_o.jpg

616051_480368252003559_1421219818_o.jpg

Pretty impressive work. That second photo is Cesar Santin and Martin Vingaard helping out with making the tifo, love the new approach the club is finally taking and allowing the players to do such things.

Sloosha

The debates always got some weird hilarity to them, always seems more like acting and who had the best speech writers, never really seems about the actual message just who can take most silly cheap shots.

Precisely. A lot of the answers are canned - have to make sure they get to mention their cheap shots and talking points - and are only tenuously linked to the questions asked. They're still entertaining though - especially the gaf play-by-play, as partisan as it is.

GorillaJu

I gave up trying to get a good shave and bought one of those $250 Braun self-cleaning electric razors.

Normal shaving cream (without using a badger hair brush) and cartridge razors cut up my skin like crazy and always leave a rough texture.

Using a badger hair brush and straight razor took way too much time for someone who likes to get up and leave in 10 minutes like me, but the shave was really close.

Debates? I watch them because I know they have a big outcome on the election. But almost nothing of value is gleaned from them. They're just forked PR exercises.

FootballFan

Hahah damn what a performance from Courtois. Did an Inter/Chelsea :p

Good games lol.

Oh yeah btw you kept possession so well in that first game. I couldn't even get the ball lol.

Wilbur

Banned
Hahah damn what a performance from Courtois. Did an Inter/Chelsea :p

Good games lol.

Yeah, first one I fucking bossed it until Aguero scored and I didn't do anything after. I'm awful at closing down and tackling, don't shoot enough outside the box.

Dunno how you didn't score in the second.

Fintan

The Courtois situation is interesting. He obviously can't just keep going on loan. I wonder if he'll displace Cech next year. At the very least he'll be better competition than Hilario and Turnbull.

Messi

Never recognize you anymore with that avatar..

Sorry, it's placeholder.

Watching homeland, Just finished season 1 EP 6 spoilers
brody stuck his rail inside of claire danes like a boss and passes the polly like a boss
onto EP 7. Really enjoying it.

Edit: I went with a jawless avvy. Yes I've had enough alcohol to feel relaxed while watching homeland. I am not getting drunk

I see it got renewed for season 3 today

Salvadora

The Courtois situation is interesting. He obviously can't just keep going on loan. I wonder if he'll displace Cech next year. At the very least he'll be better competition than Hilario and Turnbull.

Maybe they'll send him to a premier league club next season.
Arsenal

K1LLER7

Not sure if this was posted earlier

Fergie press conference

The experienced defenders are to be rested for the European encounter but Ashley Young will feature as he has now fully recovered from a knee problem.

"I'm not playing Rio tomorrow," explained Sir Alex. "We have a game on Sunday against Chelsea and it’s a big one for us so I'm leaving a couple of players out. Rio and Patrice Evra are the older players – those are the two main changes for tomorrow. Other than that we’ve got a big squad.

"We've got Ashley Young back and he'll be involved tomorrow. We've got Nani, Valencia, Giggs... plenty of wide players. Of course, we also have plenty of central midfield players. So I have an issue in terms of picking the team. Hopefully I get it right.

"Shinji Kagawa didn't play on Saturday so he can prepare for tomorrow. Also, Stoke's a different team to any other side he's played. But mainly it was to give him a rest before tomorrow."

The manager was at pains to make clear that Ferdinand's exclusion was absolutely nothing to do with him refusing to wear a Kick It Out T-shirt before the Stoke City match.

"The issue's quite simple," he said. "I've spoken to Rio. I think there was a communication problem. He felt I should have spoken to him on Friday and I obviously didn't anticipate that he'd have a problem wearing the shirt.

"My advice to him was that I always feel a union is stronger than an individual. It's important he airs his grievances to the right people, to the PFA or the FA. It's been a communication problem rather than anything else.

"As the manager of a club you lay down policy and you don’t want to see it ignored. That’s where my anger came from on Saturday. But we've resolved the situation, there's no lingering problems and we move on. That's the end of the matter.

Sir Alex was also keen to stress that leaving out Ferdinand and Evra does not mean he is taking Braga lightly.

"We've kept players back from the Stoke game to play against Braga," he explained. "So we're not under-estimating Braga.

"Braga, to my mind, are better away from home. They showed that by beating Galatasaray. Turkey's not an easy place to go and they managed a 2-0 victory. Counter-attacking will rear its head."

Hope Kagawa puts in a great performance tomorrow and froggie starts him against Chelsea.

Could live with a draw too, but dammit City looks scary so would be nice with some distance, not because they are playing well but because they are playing like shit and constantly winning anyway.

Fintan

Could live with a draw too, but dammit City looks scary so would be nice with some distance, not because they are playing well but because they are playing like shit and constantly winning anyway.

Well, I think they're playing at home against Swansea next so they'll likely make up ground on us if it's a draw or worse.

Top Bottom