• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Could live with a draw too, but dammit City looks scary so would be nice with some distance, not because they are playing well but because they are playing like shit and constantly winning anyway.

I wonder which of the 2 will get Falcao? Or will Madrid swoop in?

Sell Villa to PSG and buy Falcao plz

K1LLER7

Chelsea will win 4-1! Hazard/Oscar/Mata/Sturridge/Moses/Whoever we have at RAM will destroy Evra.

Evra will have the shits and Buttner will play.

Valencia against Cole will be the main area for United imo. Cole hasn't been at his best so far this season and Valencia looks like he starting to find his form again.

FootballFan

Add me on psn, I have/play most games except FPS.

PSN: UCK_MY_ICK

If you cant add me because you have kids or others who wouldn't be comfortable seeing that name pop up then I understand lol. It's an alt account, my friends list is full.

If you cant add me because you have kids or others who wouldn't be comfortable seeing that name pop up then I understand lol.

Do you use that for your Vita too? Cause I will add you if you do :lol My brother has basically stolen my PS3 :/

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I rather have him stay at Atletico tbh. It could hurt Barca though. Jesus christ Deportivo scored 4 on us he could do that by himself!

And now he's good at freekicks? With Victor Fucking Valdes, ugh

K1LLER7

If you cant add me because you have kids or others who wouldn't be comfortable seeing that name pop up then I understand lol. It's an alt account, my friends list is full.

:lol

i'll add you tomorrow :)

(and Freewheelin')

Fintan

I rather have him stay at Atletico tbh. It could hurt Barca though. Jesus christ Deportivo scored 4 on us he could do that by himself!

And now he's good at freekicks? With Victor Fucking Valdes, ugh

Pretty crazy that that was his first ever freekick goal. What a time to score your first.

Chelsea have 8 games left till we leave for the Club World Championships. If we stay unbeaten through them we have a great shot of winning the league! I just hope we do stay unbeaten so the other Manchester clubs can't build a lead while we are gone.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Pretty crazy that that was his first ever freekick goal. What a time to score your first.

He's been practicing them apparently. His headers have not been as great recently as that used to be his specialty

Chelsea have 8 games left till we leave for the Club World Championships. If we stay unbeaten through them we have a great shot of winning the league! I just hope we do stay unbeaten so the other Manchester clubs can't build a lead while we are gone.

Club world championship fucked over our season last year in December. That is when Villa got hurt

smh

Wilbur

Banned
I'm pretty certain that Romney would be America's worst ever President. Cannot happen.

Good line on the decades Bam haha

Apart from us, what are the rest of your games? Only place I can see you losing at the moment is Anfield or Etihad.

I'm pretty certain that Romney would be America's worst ever President. Cannot happen.

Good line on the decades Bam haha

Apart from us, what are the rest of your games? Only place I can see you losing at the moment is Anfield or Etihad.

You/H
Swansea/A
Liverpool/H
WBA/A
Man City/H
Fulham/H
West Ham/A
Sunderland/A

I think WBA may be tricky! But I am confident beating Liverpool and Man City at the Bridge.

Fintan

I just hope the Club World Cup goes better than the Super Cup! Even though it's a bit annoying to have the interruption in the PL, it'll be cool to play some of the teams in the tournament.

I just hope the Club World Cup goes better than the Super Cup! Even though it's a bit annoying to have the interruption in the PL, it'll be cool to play some of the teams in the tournament.

Yeah. I really wanted to win the Super Cup (although I know we already have one.) so I hope we at least try to win this so we can say that we are the best team in the world :p

I really don't think he is, he seems an absolute staunch conservative.

No. He is a flip-flopping uninformed rich white male who has no idea what the people want besides that a lot of the country don't like President Obama. He went from being extremely conservative while trying to win the Republican nomination to becoming as moderate as he can be to try to win as many votes as possible. He has no real political views and only cares about getting elected so he can place on his family crest that he was President of the United States.

Fintan

Just looked up the Club World Cup there. Half the participating teams haven't even been decided yet. Corinthians, Monterrey, and Auckland City are the others so far.

Just get kicked out early and let the South American teams think they are the best in the world, maybe that will even help keeping Neymar in Brazil.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
No. He is a flip-flopping uninformed rich white male who has no idea what the people want besides that a lot of the country don't like President Obama. He went from being extremely conservative while trying to win the Republican nomination to becoming as moderate as he can be to try to win as many votes as possible. He has no real political views and only cares about getting elected so he can place on his family crest that he was President of the United States.

Pretty much.

Wilbur

Banned

I was talking about the poster Bilbo Urethral Baggins.

But I agree with all this :lol

Liverpool, they seem to step it up against the top teams.

I'm not convinced by this Liverpool yet though, and away as well. Would love it if they can beat Chelsea though.

Yeah, West Brom have looked good at home against Liverpool and were unlucky not to get a result against Man City. Steve Clark has done a really good job there.

FootballFan

Do you use that for your Vita too? Cause I will add you if you do :lol My brother has basically stolen my PS3 :/

I'll add you on my Vita, will have to delete a a friend first.

:lol

Surprised Sony didn't tell you to change it.

smh it's so immature :lol

Just get kicked out early and let the South American teams think they are the best in the world, maybe that will even help keeping Neymar in Brazil.

South American clubs seem to take the CWC really seriously, I find it quite odd lol.

When we lost to Internacional in 2006, they went pretty crazy with celebrations and their fans would go on Barca forums saying that Inter are the best in the world etc. lol

Our reply would always be something like "and Auckland city are the 5th best team in the world"

Chelsea better watch out.

Wait until you experience the joy of someone else scratching your balls.

Have already and it's really not that pleasant, just like someone jerking you off is rarely good. People tend to become over hyped and wank too hard, not like us who knows our own little men and how much they can take.

South American clubs seem to take the CWC really seriously, I find it quite odd lol.

When we lost to Internacional in 2006, they went pretty crazy with celebrations and their fans would go on Barca forums saying that Inter are the best in the world etc. lol

Our reply would always be something like "and Auckland city are the 5th best team in the world"

Chelsea better watch out.

Yeah I heard some guy talk about the Braziliian league and how some teams pretty much (like last year) spends half a season just training to try and beat barca while they start not taking the league too seriously, they really prioritize it.

FootballFan

Sent friend request.

edit
Hmm top of the page, gotta post something better.

oRp6e.jpg

Top Bottom