• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Salvadora

Are you thinking of PS3 or Vita? I loved playing at Eurogamer on a vita but looking at the PS3 screen. This should be so much fun local multiplayer.
I don't have a Vita, only a PS3. I honestly want a reason to pick up a Vita, but I just haven't got it yet. This could be crack on a handheld I would imagine.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Do you guys actually pay for packs? I can't bring myself to spend real money on fucking Ultimate Team but after sorting out stuff I don't even have enough money to buy contracts and now I can't fucking play a match because I don't have enough players.

lol what are you trying to buy Rooney and RVP or something? in the u.s. by preordering with gamestop you get one free gold pack a week for 24 weeks. But yeah I do spend real money on the packs when I get real hammered. (saturdays)

I would play UT a whole lot more if it didn't have contracts!

Shit the contracts arent anything the fucking injuries and fitness packs suck. I just like playing my XI so they get random bullshit injuries even though I keep their fitness above 70.

You can also earn coins by playing tournaments against the cpu. like almost 500 coins per match and then a bonus for winning the cup. sometimes you get packs and/or contracts. most matches are semi pro and it is fun lighting up the cpu 12-0

Wilbur

Banned
lol what are you trying to buy Rooney and RVP or something? in the u.s. by preordering with gamestop you get one free gold pack a week for 24 weeks. But yeah I do spend real money on the packs when I get real hammered. (saturdays)

Shit the contracts arent anything the fucking injuries and fitness packs suck. I just like playing my XI so they get random bullshit injuries even though I keep their fitness above 70.

You can also earn coins by playing tournaments against the cpu. like almost 500 coins per match and then a bonus for winning the cup. sometimes you get packs and/or contracts. most matches are semi pro and it is fun lighting up the cpu 12-0

Nope. I have 19 players, 17 are bronze, 2 are gold. I have 138 coins and three players that need their contracts sorted. I can't even play because I can't sort it out.

Hixx

yeah the fucking amount of injuries in FUT is ridiculous, way worse than dealing with contracts. You can tie a gold XI down for like 28 games for about 3k coins, they're no bother.

K1LLER7

I don't have a Vita, only a PS3. I honestly want a reason to pick up a Vita, but I just haven't got it yet. This could be crack on a handheld I would imagine.
This, Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Ragnorok Odessy, Persona 4G, Soul Sacrifice, ps1 classics.

Kinda glad I picked a vita up :)

Damn how did you get so many coins to buy those squads? Have you been playing UT for a while or did you buy gold packs?

I may play Gundogan as CM. You can probably tell I dont watch Bundesliga at all

I've spent some cash, but I've played over 100 games of UT. Some smart trading does wonders.

On another note, damn is Schalke fun to play with. Setting up a 4-3-3 Defensive with Holtby as your forward midfielder and Afellay, Huntelaar, and Farfan up front is devastating. They have such hard shots!

Quiche that was a blast, we were destroying those guys :lol.

Salva, pick this game up!! :p

Was awesome!

8114357246_bbaed9fa4f_z.jpg

8114357052_4cb89da6be_z.jpg

8114356872_7885ab8eaa_z.jpg

8114356658_57effaa853_z.jpg

Destroyed!

Edit : Oh, the last one was with Freewheelin' :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Nope. I have 19 players, 17 are bronze, 2 are gold. I have 138 coins and three players that need their contracts sorted. I can't even play because I can't sort it out.

Play the cpu single player tournies. easy coins

yeah the fucking amount of injuries in FUT is ridiculous, way worse than dealing with contracts. You can tie a gold XI down for like 28 games for about 3k coins, they're no bother.

The injuries drive me off the fucking wall. I had Falcao tear a hamstring in a cup final (I keep his fitness above 90 for EVERY match) and the fucking game stopped and he had to be carted off. My fucking heart dropped. Luckily it was at like 1am eastern time and the servers went down lol. Logged in when they went back up and he was ok.

Right now my main CM has been out for like fucking 10 matches with 2 more to go. Ricardo Montolivo. I'm still salty about that.

Awesome Animals said:
I've spent some cash, but I've played over 100 games of UT. Some smart trading does wonders.

On another note, damn is Schalke fun to play with. Setting up a 4-3-3 Defensive with Holtby as your forward midfielder and Afellay, Huntelaar, and Farfan up front is devastating. They have such hard shots!

Yeah Schalke is really good I was surprised. I was up 3-1 in the 2nd half against Linius in our league match and he burned me twice with Farfan. For the second match I played defensive and I beat him 3-0.

Fun team Farfan and Afellay are awesome.

Wilbur

Banned
create a new club. you won't get anything other than a bronze squad but.. you'll be able to play.

Yeah I literally just did that haha. I had a whole team of gold players and when the contracts came up I had no money so couldn't do it. Did a new one, about 6 players have contracts up at the same time and I didn't have the money to buy for them. I'm so loathe to use my real money to get around it.

Fuck Ultimate Team, I'm out.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah I literally just did that haha. I had a whole team of gold players and when the contracts came up I had no money so couldn't do it. Did a new one, about 6 players have contracts up at the same time and I didn't have the money to buy for them. I'm so loathe to use my real money to get around it.

Fuck Ultimate Team, I'm out.

LOL

fuck that dumb fighting game you guys are playing. Seriously lol

--oh shit the fitness packs sell for a ton of money. I got +60 fitness packs already going for 1,900 coins with an hour left!

29 Kills - and only 4 Deaths !!!

#TeamVitaBros :p

:lol I was wondering if you could hear me? I was getting quite angry when I felt I was hitting them and I think it lagged and it didn't give me the super kill :/ I could here you go nice every time me or you got a double with a super! I love Kratos and his level 2 super!

Top of the league after 5 games with Copenhagen and about to play Fenerbahce in the CL playoffs.

THIS IS FOR YOU EMIL FAVSING OVERGAARD

Good man! Nearly got through against Fener on an amazing goal my Jørgensen (first match at home was 0-0), then they scored two goals in the second half. :(

K1LLER7

:lol I was wondering if you could hear me? I was getting quite angry when I felt I was hitting them and I think it lagged and it didn't give me the super kill :/ I could here you go nice every time me or you got a double with a super! I love Kratos and his level 2 super!
Haha yeah that was me. My bro was on the phone in the same room so I didn't want to speak much :p

Our team was perfect, you go in and i'd stay back. Love Radec's Sniper and forward Square. Fills the bar up way too quickly. Plus nobody expects his Super1, it's too quick.

elsk

Banned
My theory, a Colombian suggested he names his son Tello, Messi laughed it off and said "Tello? I will name my son after our best youngster, Thiago". The end.

Thiago is a brazilian name, so yeah is a very weird decision.

Not like Demichelis who called his kid Bastian, because of Schweini <3

How did you sign them?

Bayern and Juve keep saying they won't sell for any price.
I think I just lucked out. It was a strange turn of events, I wasn't even really hopeful of getting either.

Vidal I clicked on to run the "find similar" search. I thought I'd put in a speculative bid anyway just for the sake of it, and Phelan told me Juve wanted Valencia. I bid £15m + Valencia (value about £13m) and they accepted!

Alaba was similar. I've been trying to get Santon for yonks and Newcastle won't say yes. I even bid £30m just to see if they'd accept that and they still said no. Did search similar and Alaba was there, though what the hell let's see what happens, bid £10m up front and £15m in instalments and I got him.

Had to pay both crazy wages though. £140k for both and loads of clauses and agents fees.

I have ps+ and a Vita but where is the beta? I can't find it on the ps3 store, and how big is it in mb's?

It is 600mb or so and I found it under "PS Vita Latest" on the PS3 store. Could not find it for the life of me on the vita. The PS3 version should just be on the PS+ section but I don't have PS+ so I didn't check.

Top Bottom