• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Edit: is Eggman perma'd or something? Haven't seen his face around in a while

Yeah think he is. Had a very interesting conversation with him just before his ban, he told us not to worry he will be back

miVVo.jpg

V9PQB.jpg

Clegg

I think I just lucked out. It was a strange turn of events, I wasn't even really hopeful of getting either.

Vidal I clicked on to run the "find similar" search. I thought I'd put in a speculative bid anyway just for the sake of it, and Phelan told me Juve wanted Valencia. I bid £15m + Valencia (value about £13m) and they accepted!

Alaba was similar. I've been trying to get Santon for yonks and Newcastle won't say yes. I even bid £30m just to see if they'd accept that and they still said no. Did search similar and Alaba was there, though what the hell let's see what happens, bid £10m up front and £15m in instalments and I got him.

Had to pay both crazy wages though. £140k for both and loads of clauses and agents fees.

I'll put in a bid for Alaba the next time I boot up FM. Evra is just so bad in my save.

I might stick with what I have in midfield. I alternate between a Carrick/Gundogan/Fletcher midfield and a Gundogan/Carrick midfield. These seem to be working well for me.

BTW I love the "find similar players" function. It saves loads of time when you're trying to find a good player to sign.

Salvadora

Sir Alex Ferguson vs Rio Ferdinand, David Beckham, Roy Keane ...
Sharpe infuriated Ferguson with his party lifestyle. So much so that after hearing reports of Sharpe and Ryan Giggs being seen out on the town during the business end of the 1992 season, he went round to Sharpe's house to voice his displeasure. When there he found a party in full swing and promptly shut it down. Sharpe was not sacked immediately but he was less than a regular starter between then and his sale to Leeds in 1996. Giggs, on the other hand, appeared to have learned his lesson.
:lol hadn't heard this before.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...avid-Beckham-Roy-Keane-....html?frame=2375711

GorillaJu

Yeah I literally just did that haha. I had a whole team of gold players and when the contracts came up I had no money so couldn't do it. Did a new one, about 6 players have contracts up at the same time and I didn't have the money to buy for them. I'm so loathe to use my real money to get around it.

Fuck Ultimate Team, I'm out.

Last year I just kept making new accounts until I got a gold card I could sell, then I used those coins to fund a bronze team and played against the computer while buying and selling cards for profit. I must have bought and resold David De Gea and Hamsik 10-15 times each making like 5000 profit each time. By the time I had a good team I was bored of it and have up.

It's really lame and not fun. You have to spend way too much time on the auction house to get anywhere.

FootballFan

Wilbur

Banned
Haven't booked tickets, will turn up on the day when it won't be too busy.

I sent you an invite last time and you blanked me :'(

I probably wasn't on it haha, sorry! I leave it on in the background a lot. If you wanna play now I'm free.

@FootballFan, will do it now! expecting to be stomped

Arnie

Killer, are you using Bond as a human decoy so you can masturbate to Emma Watson in an empty screening of The Importance of Being a Wallflower?

K1LLER7

Where's that gif?

You make me sick
Shits all the same, fine women, bad guy, bond has to find out what's going on, fine women is involved somehow. In the end bad guy dies, is stopped. Women is never to be seen in the next movie.

Killer, are you using Bond as a human decoy so you can masturbate to Emma Watson in an empty screening of The Importance of Being a Wallflower?
Didn't think of that, good man gave me an idea :p

Going with mates to probably watch 'Killing them Softly' or 'Looper'

Wilbur

Banned
Shits all the same, fine women, bad guy, bond has to find out what's going on, fine women is involved somehow. In the end bad guy dies, is stopped. Women is never to be seen in the next movie.

What.

Look, sex.

You know where the penis is going.

You know what motion is happening.

You know what comes out the end of your piece at the end.

IT DONT MEAN YOU GO WATCH MADAGASCAR INSTEAD OF BANGING A HONEY

Hixx

Wish the GOTTA GO FAST glue sniffing wankers would stay in Ultimate Team and not infest seasons. Picking the fastest team and mashing LB and A is the most tedious play style.

Slizz

You guys watching the presidential debate? I hope Obama floors Romney.

Probably more fun for outsiders to watch the debate than people actually in the states.

Shit is frustrating for me at least. Neither tend to say anything of actual importance and now its almost like a WWE promo battle.

Holy shit. I just used a normal Gillette razor for the first time in at least a year. It is amazing how close the shave is! lol. I've been using a cheap electric razor because I don't really care about it that much.

The debates always got some weird hilarity to them, always seems more like acting and who had the best speech writers, never really seems about the actual message just who can take most silly cheap shots.

GorillaJu

This girl walked in front of me from one end of Shinjuku station to the other, wearing an almost criminally short skirt and had the most beautiful legs.

But she doesn't know how to walk in heels and her gait was like a velociraptor. A tragedy I tell ya.

Top Bottom