• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Goddamn I laughed so hard at Obamas comeback regarding Romneys argument that the Navy and Airforce are at the lowest in decades in number of planes and battleships

Hmm... Talking about politics during Afer Dark time what am I doing

Wilbur

Banned
Goddamn I laughed so hard at Obamas comeback regarding Romneys argument that the Navy and Airforce are at the lowest in decades in number of planes and battleships

Yeah that made me laugh. The moderator just cutting off Romney did as well; he fucking argues with them all the time.

elsk

Banned
I just noticed Eggman is on the group. :O

tumblr_lze9857Itf1ql2tyk.png

What did he say? Too busy watching Monday Night NFL.
Romney basically said Obama's policy about Military cuts is bad because the amount of Battleships and aircraft are at the lowest in decades.

Obama replied by saying that the amount of horses in the US military is at an all time low since 1916 as well as number of bayonets. And he explained that we have ships that carry aircraft now and boats powered by nuclear energy that go under water. Quality over quantity

Looked like Obama was explaining it to a 5-year-old

Wilbur

Banned
Romney finished the last question strong but his closing statement was so full of "I will do this, I will do that". No specifics.

I fear for America if he's voted President, I really do.

elsk

Banned
Romney finished the last question strong but his closing statement was so full of "I will do this, I will do that". No specifics.

He sounds on line with the majority of USA: complete incompetents.

sneaky77

as someone that lives in America I do too.. the guy is a phony and the next 4 yrs could be really scary if he wins. They will totally fuck everyone over except the people that don't need help..

We should just start a revolt if he wins

Are Zenit going to win today?
We should definitely beat Anderlecht. If we don't it will be very difficult to become Europa League champions.

Cool, I guess retiring and moving to FootyGAF was one of your worst
best?
decisions ever.

I retired because my body couldn't handle the stress. Kept getting injured every year. Once I become champion of footy-gaf I might retire too though.

Top Bottom