• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
just make a fake profile to join the facebook group.

Ya I will tomorrow. Nice pic!

hestonlaugh.gif

New team: http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jiec8CvnpaZ:360

Comin' for you AA

Damn how does France suck so bad in international football with all these fucking players?

I am for some reason playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 at 4 in the morning while waiting for my brother to tell me to pick him up and grab McDonalds. My life is stuck in a rut :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
In Arsene we trust!

And if you want to be a lazy twat you can just call me "Holy Glory" because that's what my name means in Russian.

Shit that's longer! I'll call you Santo. Maybe Santi for your new savior.

What a shitty monday, thank God there's football tomorrow

Yep. Mondays are fucking bullshit I hate them. I'm off tomorrow and Barca is going to lose to Celtic. I would give up losing EVERYTHING! this season to get rid of Victor 'The Cunt' Valdes

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Will be rooting for:

Spartak, Nordsjaelland, Braga, Lille, Galatasary (tho cluj sounds baller), Shaktar, and Valencia

Also will be pulling for some shrapnel from a plane to fall on this guy:

valdestroll.gif

#FreeElColorado

Sloosha said:
Chelsea are on FSC+ tomorrow :(

Have a choice between ManU or Barca :( :(

I hate it when they do that shit. Fox sports local station has the Barca game right? I wont be home but I wish I could see the spartak - benfica match

Will be rooting for:

Spartak, Nordsjaelland, Braga, Lille, Galatasary (tho cluj sounds baller), Shaktar, and Valencia

valdestroll.gif

#FreeElColorado

You're dead to me. Thankfully, Spartak never fails to embarass themselves in Europe.

Fry

Oh yeah, since I didn't end up recording it, here's Wilbury's naughty fantasy featuring me and Ibrahimovic.

There I was, half naked and lying on the sofa, strumming my sweet meat flute like a newly qualified vicar flicking through the holy scripture.

Zlatan was here. In town.

I longed to remove the hair band from his bun, sniff his hair, finger his ear. Would he let me? I did not yet know.

He knocked. I came.

I answered the door. "why have you opened to me, without cleaning your impressive penis? Don't you know I am a living legend in Malmo?"

"yes," said I, "but I am a living legend on a game forum."

"my word", said Zlatan, "ejaculate on my moustache and I shall upload a photo to Instagram"

FootballFan

valdestroll.gif

Boooo! Valdes is awesome, he makes quite a few dumb mistakes, all the Spanish keepers seem to(though they do it less, De Gea, Casillas, Reina etc).

He needs to watch the close post more thoroughly and he shouldn't try and step players like Messi does, other wise I am fine with him there.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You're dead to me. Thankfully, Spartak never fails to embarass themselves in Europe.

Porto actively develops Colombian players so I hate Benfica. That is Falcao's old club of course I cheer against their rival.

Plus Estadio Do Dragao is the best name of a stadium ever! Still havnt seen it in UT auctions so I have el Vicente Calderon

FF said:
Boooo! Valdes is awesome, he makes quite a few dumb mistakes, all the Spanish keepers seem to(though they do it less, De Gea, Casillas, Reina etc).

He needs to watch the close post more thoroughly and he shouldn't try and step players like Messi does, other wise I am fine with him there.

What makes me :*( is that I've gotten Tono TWICE! in gold packs :(

Abbiati is so baller so I have him

Sloosha

I hate it when they do that shit. Fox sports local station has the Barca game right? I wont be home but I wish I could see the spartak - benfica match

Yeah. Barca is on FSN I think.

The Chelsea match is on at 10:30pm on FSC. Don't think I can avoid the scores all day though.

Porto actively develops Colombian players so I hate Benfica. That is Falcao's old club of course I cheer against their rival.

Plus Estadio Do Dragao is the best name of a stadium ever! Still havnt seen it in UT auctions so I have el Vicente Calderon

They have been doing it for like 15 minutes.

Benfica has an eagle.

Fuck yeah

eagle-lazio.jpg

benfica-new-coach-jorge-jesus-and-owl.jpg

Please link me to facebook footy gaf or whatevs, I will create a fake account for it

I remember that Ronaldo tried that same near post shot that he scored on Valdes with in the last Classico against Russia. Akinfeev just gave him a look afterwards that said " I aint Valdes, son"

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah. Barca is on FSN I think.

The Chelsea match is on at 10:30pm on FSC. Don't think I can avoid the scores all day though.

I can't watch football that isnt live unless it's a replay of one of my teams/favorite players

People are like 'just record it and watch it later'. Shit, I'd have to turn off my phone and it isnt the same. I wish I could keep up with more leagues but they all play at the same time. Epl is awesome on eastern time because they play so early. The spanish, portuguese, and italians play at the same fucking time and late as fuck

--I think the Catalans will turn on Valdes if he repeats last years fiascos. They will get a back up keeper (a la Lloris) to at least put pressure on him. Pinto is just not Primera Division calibre

I can't watch football that isnt live unless it's a replay of one of my teams/favorite players

People are like 'just record it and watch it later'. Shit, I'd have to turn off my phone and it isnt the same. I wish I could keep up with more leagues but they all play at the same time. Epl is awesome on eastern time because they play so early. The spanish, portuguese, and italians play at the same fucking time and late as fuck

I have no choice and have to watch most Zenit games afterwards since they play in the middle of the night for me most of the time. The hardest part is dodging dicks all day who want to spoiler the results.

Slizz

When I watch replays and the game hits a lull I immediately want to check online and see what time the goals were scored so I know what to look forward to lol.

Top Bottom