• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I have no choice.......The hardest part is dodging dicks all day....

jacknod.gif

When I watch replays and the game hits a lull I immediately want to check online and see what time the goals were scored so I know what to look forward to lol.

yeah lol. If my team is sucking/losing and I dvr'd the game I can't help but fast forwarding to see if we won or lost ha

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Leonardo Bonucci is a fucking idiot.

Bonucci-is-BATMAN.jpg

Holy shit. I just used a normal Gillette razor for the first time in at least a year. It is amazing how close the shave is! lol. I've been using a cheap electric razor because I don't really care about it that much.

Lately I've been using both (!). A quite expensive electric razor though!

Quick shave with the electric razor then followed by the Gillette razor for whatever spot I missed. It's much quicker than it sounds and I get a relatively close shave without any skin irritations.

Zabojnik

Amazing what FALSE shit the italian media is able to come up with everytime Juve has to play a big match. Clockwork reporting. These stories ALWAYS come out a few days before an important game. Like what Kutuzov allegedly said about Conte in an interrogation, that he knew about them trying to fix a match, but said nothing do dissuade them. Days later someone finally decides to call Kutuzov and corroborate the story. Turns out it was false. In fact, Kutuzov said the EXACT OPPOSITE - Conte didn't know anything, in fact he wanted them to win every fucking match, even after the promotion to Serie A was secured.

This fucking nation.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Amazing what FALSE shit the italian media is able to come up with everytime Juve has to play a big match. Clockwork reporting. These stories ALWAYS come out a few days before. Like what Kutuzov allegedly said about Conte in an interrogation, that he knew about them trying to fix a match, but said nothing do dissuade them. Days later someone finally decides to call Kutuzov and corroborate the story. Turns out it was false. In fact, Kutuzov said the EXACT OPPOSITE - Conte didn't know anything, in fact he wanted them to win every fucking match, even after the promotion to Serie A was secured.

This fucking nation.

Yeah, really fucking stupid. But we (and Conte) are used to it by now. :) Hell, we even won every single match after a false story IN STYLE.

For everyone in here following the utter cunt Tancredi Palmeri, he posted the false info and didn't even bother correcting himself later when the player in question spoke out.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
created a facebook account just to join the group. That is really me in the picture, sexy I know.

Hey Woody or Fry can you guys make my background transparent and just show falcao's face and body plz?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte and his staff all beat Napoli on our bench.

Conte 3-0 (Manager)
Angelo Alessio 2-0 (Assistant Manager)
Massimo Carrera 4-2 (First-team Coach)

Who's next? Claudio Filippi (Goalkeeping Coach) :lol

-

Ffs let's see Nicky B tonight :/ We're on fire setpieces wise and we could use his aerial threat*.

*Threat in general if it's Matri starting.

Clegg

Watched the presidential debate last night. I came out of it with the opinion that Romny is a massive, massive fraud. For months he's been attacking Obama on the Presidents week view on Iran and Middle East relations. Then last night Romney agreed with everything Obama has done re: the Middle East.

I can't believe that this man has a legitimate chance of being the nest president. Surely America won't elect him

Seems a bit rich for a City fan to be talking about it, really.

:lol I think I was correct though. No way Mata would have left after one season and I think we still could have gotten Oscar. We would have got Moses no problem and then someone else instead of Hazard. I feel if we would have failed to win the CL, Roman would throw money at us again to get us back in the top 4.

GorillaJu

Watched the presidential debate last night. I came out of it with the opinion that Romny is a massive, massive fraud. For months he's been attacking Obama on the Presidents week view on Iran and Middle East relations. Then last night Romney agreed with everything Obama has done re: the Middle East.

I can't believe that this man has a legitimate chance of being the nest president. Surely America won't elect him

Every election comes down to a party line issue. Half the country votes one way and the other half the other way because they're following the party they belong to

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Morning everyone. Who is everyone watching tonight?

spartak since it's early and barcelona late. Hoping for chelsea and bayern losses. I wish the dortmund - madrid game was on since im off work but oh well.

barca to drop points :|

Europe said:
Is Europa this week?

Should be same week as champions but on thursday. Fabio Borelio is so adorable! lol

Bumhead

Banned
The biggest fixture this week is the El GAFico tomorrow night between Jeff and Shebby's managerless Blackburn Rhoders and my own band of merry and rubbish troops Sheffield Tuesdays.

Nyx

Not watching anything tonight, can't be bothered with first round CL.

In other news, 'the new Harry Kewell' is now the 4th best player in the Dutch League, according to the biggest footy media.

75238825.jpg

Tommmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

dc89

spartak since it's early and barcelona late. Hoping for chelsea and bayern losses. I wish the dortmund - madrid game was on since im off work but oh well.

barca to drop points :|

Should be same week as champions but on thursday. Fabio Borelio is so adorable! lol

Spartak-Benfica and Shakhtar-Chelsea.

i heard this bayern team is pretty good. so i'm definitely give them a chance tonight!

Yeah I think I'll watch similar games.

German media saying that Bayern wants Muniain lol

It's bullshit but the thought of Bayern getting another Bilbao player in like the next 10 years is pretty funny.

Wilbur

Banned
The biggest fixture this week is the El GAFico tomorrow night between Jeff and Shebby's managerless Blackburn Rhoders and my own band of merry and rubbish troops Sheffield Tuesdays.

El GAFico :lol. 3-3 draw please.

I hope we put out a fucking strong team tonight, I really do.

dc89

Mike Summberbee - 12/2/11 said:
We'll come here one day and we'll take them apart, just like we did.

A year has gone by already? Wow. Let's just recap for those who forgot.
mariobalotelli-why-always-me.jpg

0-1

balo-cele2_1395883a.jpg

0-2

Sergio+Aguero+Manchester+United+v+Manchester+zQzZVjNpnFrl.jpg

0-3

fletcher_1395890a.jpg

1-3

dzeko1_1395891a.jpg

photo2.jpg

1-4
notice the empty seats?

David+Silva+Manchester+United+v+Manchester+GiWn97jdRYIl.jpg

1-5

53580_story__Edin-Dzeko.jpg

1-6

And a bonus JM7 picture, as he ran rings around Evra.

130134366_display_image.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson said:
It was a bad day, our worst ever day. The thing that concerned me the most was the goals, for and against. The difference was 10 goals, so that was a big blow for us because you never know if goal difference will count.

Top Bottom