• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Brinbe

FUCKING CHRIST...
LLShC.gif

Arnie

My friend asked me why I didn't add United to my accumulator, and that's why. Fucking wank team, personified by bald little Cleverley, floundering in midfield.

They've won 12 games in a row in their league or something.

I bet United and Chelsea would too if you replaced them with Shaktar in the Ukrainian league. Last season they ended up last in a CL group that Apoel Nicosia won...

They are good, but Juve and Chelsea should be able to beat them, just put money on a Chelsea win, love those comeback bets.

Charles

I bet United and Chelsea would too if you replaced them with Shaktar in the Ukrainian league. Last season they ended up last in a CL group that Apoel Nicosia won...

They are good, but Juve and Chelsea should be able to beat them, just put money on a Chelsea win, love those comeback bets.
I was really impressed by them actually.

faridmon

They are way better than last season. Seriously, I have watched them in Ukrainian league this season for 15 min (curiosity's sake) and damn, they were fast and damn technical.

Top Bottom