• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Sloosha

Apparently Its one of the best show this season. i still haven't watched it, but I have been recommended by people over at AnimeGAF. I am gonna start watching it tomorrow.

Great first two episodes, but the amount of infodumping is grating. Not that such fact is surprising considering Gen Urobuchi (Saya no Uta, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero) is doing writing accolades.

It's probably my favorite of the new shows this season. Just wanted to know what the common consensus was.

Messi

The 2004-2005 version was the best away jersey. I don't know why they haven't used a similar design more often.

It's sexy as fuck.

2004-2005%20fc%20barcelona%20away.jpg

Uncomfortable as fuck too

We're all agreed that Liverpool and France have the nicest home kits this season, right?

Juve

And Juventus. Those three.

Atletico's away shirt is fucking gorgeous.

Atletico's home is sexy as fuck too.

FootballFan

I quite liked this kit. But yeah, they've had some pretty weird kits in the past decade.

daqgK.jpg

Yeah that was a nice one, very similar to Lyons home kit though, only difference was it was yellow not white.

But our yellow away kits have been my favourite in the last decade. Like this one:
aZF81.jpg

We've had some crazy colours and away kits though:

I like the dark blue one and beige one the most out of those.

I still think Aston Villa's kit is great. The only blemish is the sponsor, but it doesn't bother me much. But I'm biased. Also, it is extremely comfy. Huge supporter of Macron.

Messi

Yeah that was a nice one, very similar to Lyons home kit though, only difference was it was yellow not white.

But our yellow away kits have been my favourite in the last decade. Like this one:
aZF81.jpg

We've had some crazy colours and away kits though:

I like the dark blue one and beige one the most out of those.

I'm the opposite, I love the 3 going right to left.

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
The away kits of Barça during the nineties (mostly the orange ones) are really nostalgic for me with the Figo/Ronaldo (the real one)/Rivaldo period

For the new ones, the black ones (2 years ago?) were pretty nice too

FUCK! ShopTo are Cunts! I had to change the card on my account before Halo 4 came out and went to do it but it said it would cancel all unpaid preorders! I then went to reorder the fucking thing and it won't let me cause it is fucking sold out! CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS!

That guy in the middle looks like a dwarf/little person for some reason.

edit
I see wooden noticed too.

That guy? THAT GUY? That guy is captain of the Russian National Team and voted best player of the russian premier league 2011/12.

He's also a massive cunt who's refusing to play because Hulk makes more money than him.

faridmon

I rather be eccentric but fun than MangaGAF who get bewildered and confused whenever something out of the ordinary gets posted.

I don't go to MangaGAF. There are few Mangas I am reading and all of them are either 20th Century Boys or Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei.

Speaking of 20th Century boys, 21st Century Boys was announced to get a release by VIZ soon. Yay!!!!!

CcH0k.gif

FootballFan

That guy? THAT GUY? That guy is captain of the Russian National Team and voted best player of the russian premier league 2011/12.

He's also a massive cunt who's refusing to play because Hulk makes more money than him.

I was going to edit, knew you would make a comment about "that guy" lol.

Anyways back to kits! :lol

GK kit 08/09 I think, very nice!
p29CL.jpg

The kit deserved a better keeper.

Kidding, Valdes is the man <3

When are you guys going to give us Michael Lumb for free?

Arnie

Sainsburys don't do the Special Edition anyway! FUCK! Amazon are shit in my area and never get here on release day!

I paid for release day delivery from Amazon. I know I won't get it a day early, but I'm not too bothered, as long as I wake up on the 6th and the parcel's waiting for me.

I paid for release day delivery from Amazon. I know I won't get it a day early, but I'm not too bothered, as long as I wake up on the 6th and the parcel's waiting for me.

I think I am going to pay the fucking premium and just get it from GAME or Blockbusters near me. Now I can drive it isn't as much of a pain in the arse to get to my town centre. I just like ShopTo cause I have never had any problems from them. At least I have £27 on a GAME gift card the fuckers.

FootballFan

Malaga away kit this season is nice, Toulalan looks kinda awkward in it in this picture lol.

O7cfD.jpg

Atletico Madrids away is nice too. Bahh might aswell name every kit at this rate lol.

Top Bottom