• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Hixx

Dunno whether to get the LE for Halo 4 or not. Case is sexy. But the Forward Unto Dawn being a download is a bit wank. I thought it'd be on a blu ray or something, at least a dvd.

Over 1.5 goals is what I needed.

Did you win anything?

£60 in the pocket. If there are 2 goals ore more in the Madrid/Dortmund game tomorrow, I'll win £106. If Arsenal score in both halves against Schalke, I'll win £50. So I stand to finish with just over £200 by tomorrow evening.

Arnie

I think I am going to pay the fucking premium and just get it from GAME or Blockbusters near me. Now I can drive it isn't as much of a pain in the arse to get to my town centre. I just like ShopTo cause I have never had any problems from them. At least I have £27 on a GAME gift card the fuckers.
I've disliked Shopto ever since they were responsible for fraud on one of my mum's credit cards a few years back.
Dunno whether to get the LE for Halo 4 or not. Case is sexy. But the Forward Unto Dawn being a download is a bit wank. I thought it'd be on a blu ray or something, at least a dvd.
I'm buying it begrudgingly because I've bought the LE of every Halo game since 2. For what it's worth, from a hardcore Halo fan, Halo 4 multiplayer looks really unoriginal and disappointing, and although I'm excited about campaign, little things like 343 removing theatre from campaign have pissed me off.

From a design perspective 343 are miles behind Bungie.

Messi, story doesn't matter much in Halo. It's all about dat multiplaya

Is availability really an issue over there? I don't think I've ever had a problem acquiring a game here in Amurica.

Do you play Multiplayer? It comes with the first two map packs free. The only reason I am getting it and to watch Forward Unto Dawn.

Wilbur

Banned
Never liked Halo, or any FPS for that matter.

Ass Creed III is where it's at.

Haven't finished Revelations, but I'm with you on the FPS thing. Goldeneye is still the pinnacle.

After Dishonored, can't think what else is out that I want. Will get ACIII when it gets cheaper or if bro gets it I suppose.

Arnie

Christmas Day I'll sit down with Hitman and Assassins Creed 3, copious amounts of drinks, snacks, and delicious food, and play for hours whilst snow patters down onto my window.

Hixx

Christmas Day I'll sit down with Hitman and Assassins Creed 3, copious amounts of drinks, snacks, and delicious food, and play for hours whilst snow patters down onto my window.

When does Hitman come out? The more I see of it, the better it looks.

Messi

Thirteen smiled shyly, looking down and letting her hair fall over her face.

Eventually they both turned back to the TV, not really knowing what else to day. A few minutes later, Thirteen stood, "I should go. I have to be in early tomorrow."

Cameron stood with her. She knew there was no reason for her to keep Thirteen any longer. "Thanks for staying."

Thirteen dropped her food into the trash, "No problem." She silently walked to the door and felt Cameron following her. The internist got to the door and opened it.

"Remy?" Cameron quietly asked.

Thirteen turned around with her hand on the knob. Cameron stepped up and softly kissed her. When she pulled away, Cameron looked at the ground, "I…um, have a nice night."

The shock of the kiss wore off and Thirteen just slid her hands into her pockets and nodded before walking back out to her car.

the-shit-I-put-up-with-fap-fap.jpg

FootballFan

Never liked Halo, or any FPS for that matter.

Ass Creed III is where it's at.

Soldier of Fortune II Double Helix: Gold Edition is the only FPS I can say I have ever properly gotten into and enjoyed. I know, ridiculously long name lol.

As for Ass Creed, eww.

I remember when he signed with you guys and everyone laughed at him saying he would never play. "But they promised me I would be first choice". lol

The best part is that we got Yanbaev (another LB) on loan this season from Loko for no apparent reason. We didn't have any injuries or anything, just a straight up, fuck Lumb move.

Clegg

Completely forgot about Hitman tbh.

Just hoping that its not a 6 hour long piece of piss.

I dunno about Hitman, man. It worries me that the deva have put action scenes in it (or they did the last time I followed the game? Haven't followed it for a while).

Definitely getting Ass Creed III though, shit looks amazing.

Arnie

When does Hitman come out? The more I see of it, the better it looks.
20th of November, I think. Worth just waiting a month for the inevitable price drop.
Completely forgot about Hitman tbh.

Just hoping that its not a 6 hour long piece of piss.
Blood Money wasn't a Lex Steele when it comes to length, but it was still a fantastic game.
I dunno about Hitman, man. It worries me that the deva have put action scenes in it (or they did the last time I followed the game? Haven't followed it for a while).
They appear completely optional, though. You can play it the same way you could prior Hitman games, albeit with improved contextual actions and a greater emphasis on 47's combat proficiency.

I love Hitman but I'm definitely in the camp of people who believe it's wonky controls and general sense of helplessness as a character wasn't a benefit to the game. I'm glad some of the core gameplay elements have been revamped.

Clegg

I'm slightly disappointed that Jesper Kyd won't be doing the soundtrack for Hitman.

Thankfully, the game looks pretty good.

FootballFan

is it just me or is Barcelona winning a lot of games recently during the last ten minutes of the game?

This season:

- Losing 1-0 vs Osasuna, 2 goals in the 80th minute, Barca win 1-2.
- Losing 1-2 vs Spartak, 2 goals in the 80th minute, Barca win 3-2
- Draw 0-0 vs Granada, 2 goals in the 87th minute, Barca win 2-0
- Losing 1-2 vs Sevilla, 2 goals in the 89th minute, Barca win 3-2
- Draw 1-1 vs Celtic, 1 goal in the 94th minute, Barca win 2-1

A lot of late goals and comebacks, great team spirit and entertaining games but I wish we would seal the win earlier..lol

I'm slightly disappointed that Jesper Kyd won't be doing the soundtrack for Hitman.

Yeah fuck IO for dropping him (and the way they did it, first telling him it was his). Game looks good, but still afraid it's built around being dumbed down a bit too much like bat vision bullshit.

Messi

Yeah so was I but I think the game looks amazing.

Shame he is not doing Assassins Creed 3 either, but the OST to that sounds great anyway.

Btw, Forward Unto Dawn is coming to bluray Dec 4th
Amazon

Top Bottom