• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Clegg

Yeah fuck IO for dropping him (and the way they did it, first telling him it was his). Game looks good, but still afraid it's built around being dumbed down a bit too much like bat vision bullshit.

At least IO have brought back David Bateson to do 47s voice.

Dropping him from the game was a load of bullshit.

They appear completely optional, though. You can play it the same way you could prior Hitman games, albeit with improved contextual actions and a greater emphasis on 47's combat proficiency.

I love Hitman but I'm definitely in the camp of people who believe it's wonky controls and general sense of helplessness as a character wasn't a benefit to the game. I'm glad some of the core gameplay elements have been revamped.

Hmm. Could be Uncharted meets Hitman (lol). I'm still not sure, I'll probably wait till a price drop.

Messi

At least IO have brought back David Bateson to do 47s voice.

Dropping him from the game was a load of bullshit.

I didn't really remember his voice, but the second I heard the voicemail from him announcing his return I knew that was 47.

Scum

This season:

- Losing 1-0 vs Osasuna, 2 goals in the 80th minute, Barca win 1-2.
- Losing 1-2 vs Spartak, 2 goals in the 80th minute, Barca win 3-2
- Draw 0-0 vs Granada, 2 goals in the 87th minute, Barca win 2-0
- Losing 1-2 vs Sevilla, 2 goals in the 89th minute, Barca win 3-2
- Draw 1-1 vs Celtic, 1 goal in the 94th minute, Barca win 2-1

A lot of late goals and comebacks, great team spirit and entertaining games but I wish we would seal the win earlier..lol

You'll only manage this proper CBs. £50m for Chiellini.

This season:

- Losing 1-0 vs Osasuna, 2 goals in the 80th minute, Barca win 1-2.
- Losing 1-2 vs Spartak, 2 goals in the 80th minute, Barca win 3-2
- Draw 0-0 vs Granada, 2 goals in the 87th minute, Barca win 2-0
- Losing 1-2 vs Sevilla, 2 goals in the 89th minute, Barca win 3-2
- Draw 1-1 vs Celtic, 1 goal in the 94th minute, Barca win 2-1

A lot of late goals and comebacks, great team spirit and entertaining games but I wish we would seal the win earlier..lol

Man we have also had a few great comebacks this season.

QqG1M.jpg
PjKEE.jpg
kmxV0.jpg

I actually think I love non-league football. I went at the weekend and just love the atmosphere. Although my football club is dangerously close to going out of business.

Here is our goal last week. I thought it was actually quite well played.

i5XiiFk1U0eeN.gif

Messi

Puyol either way is in his last season (?) I think and on his way out so we will have either way to buy someone, it better be during the winter mercato. We really need it

I read somewhere Barca have a new contract ready for him.

When are they bot expected back? What about Muniesa. Is he injured as well??

Pique next week and Puyol has started light training so 3-4 weeks, maybe.

He tore his ACL in the pre-season

FootballFan

Puyol either way is in his last season (?) I think and on his way out so we will have either way to buy someone, it better be during the winter mercato. We really need it

You guys might not want to read this, Tito Vilanova:
"They told me more than a week ago Pique wouldn't get ready for the game. I knew since then that Bartra would play this one.

"Bartra is a first-team player because I wanted it. We had the money to sign a centre-back last summer, but I told the club to save it"

When are they bot expected back? What about Muniesa. Is he injured as well??
I still think you could do with buying a CB, to be honest.

If we didn't have this unusual injury crisis it would be okay though, that is what sucks. Abidal, Puyol, Pique, Masch are fine for CBs. but 3 getting injured is very unlikely and it happened.

Wilbur

Banned
Assassin's Creed 2 was a wonderful game. Brotherhood was also very good because of Rome and Ezio, but didn't care for all the assassin management. Can't get into Revolutions because it takes it to a whole new extreme with the tower defense system, and Constantinople isn't as interesting as Italy.

That and the Borgias were fucking awesome. Assassins Creed 2 is one of the best games of this generation.

Messi

Assassin's Creed 2 was a wonderful game. Brotherhood was also very good because of Rome and Ezio, but didn't care for all the assassin management. Can't get into Revolutions because it takes it to a whole new extreme with the tower defense system, and Constantinople isn't as interesting as Italy.

That and the Borgias were fucking awesome. Assassins Creed 2 is one of the best games of this generation.

I did it once and never again, completed the game with ease. I loved Ezio's story from start to finish. Amazing character.

Fuck Desmond. I hate all that shit.

Clegg

I think Brotherhood was a better game than AC II but the latter is more memorable because of the different locations. I loved Venice, Florence and all the other smaller towns. Rome was a great setting but it got a bit samey after a while.

I enjoyed Revelations but it was definitely the weakest out of the three Ezio games. There just wasn't enough new things to keep me interested. It was a bit shorter in length than its predecessors too.

Sloosha

I did it once and never again, completed the game with ease. I loved Ezio's story from start to finish. Amazing character.

Same. I was too burnt out to go into too much of the extra stuff in Revelations. Loved the denouement of the Ezio and Altair story though.

Constantinople was an okay location. Quite liked the Janissaires.

Messi

Same. I was too burnt out to go into too much of the extra stuff in Revelations. Loved the denouement of the Ezio and Altair story though.

Everything with Ezio and Altair was amazing. I could not believe they made me care about Altair. Desmond though... I didnt even bother with the first person stuff. I hope they never do a desmond only game.

jtb

Banned

Amen. The whole mythology of the series is mildly interesting, but holy shit his character is just awful. Agreed on the tower defense shit too—you could tell it was put in the game as filler (even most of Rome felt pretty copy/paste compared to the huge variety of environments in 2. Good game, but disappointing).

Rouh

GETTIN MAH JUNIOR ON
You guys might not want to read this, Tito Vilanova:

If we didn't have this unusual injury crisis it would be okay though, that is what sucks. Abidal, Puyol, Pique, Masch are fine for CBs. but 3 getting injured is very unlikely and it happened.

Well, let's see how we are gonna truck along this year with him! I really have no confidence in the defence that we have right now. Too many mistakes without a central piece and it will bite us in the end

3Sixty

I actually think I love non-league football. I went at the weekend and just love the atmosphere. Although my football club is dangerously close to going out of business.

Here is our goal last week. I thought it was actually quite well played.

I've been to watch Eastleigh a few times. Its fun.

(I was offered a trial as a teen at Farnborough)

Messi

Just watched the end of AC Revelations on youtube again
there is something really sad to me about an old Altair sitting in that chair and never getting up, great camera work to spin the camera around the chair and have ezio appear.

Wilbur

Banned
Sweet baby Frida Kahlo, that woman

You know when people say "I would love to do terrible things to that woman?" I wouldn't. I'd be pleasant. I'd have courteous, simplistic and romantic sex with her.

Then when we've been married for 7 years and things are getting a little stale, I break out the butt lube.

Scum

Sweet baby Frida Kahlo, that woman

You know when people say "I would love to do terrible things to that woman?" I wouldn't. I'd be pleasant. I'd have courteous, simplistic and romantic sex with her.

Then when we've been married for 7 years and things are getting a little stale, I break out the butt lube.

5YRcF.gif

Top Bottom