• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

pulga

Banned
Im actually reading a Pedro interview where he says teams like Celtic who defend with 10 men are a "disgrace".

lololololololololololol keep at it Pedro, this is why most of the footballing world now hates your den of cunts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I hate you all.

Im actually reading a Pedro interview where he says teams like Celtic who defend with 10 men are a "disgrace".

lololololololololololol keep at it Pedro, this is why most of the footballing world now hates your den of cunts.
I don't get this argument. Possession football = pinning the opposition back. Is he expecting them to defend with four men at all times even without the ball?

Outplaying your opponent by utilizing tactics to stifle the opposition is definitely disgraceful. In fact, you should have a ban from all European competition if you fail to have at least 10 attacks on your opposition's goal, while allowing less than 5 goals!

Wilbur

Banned
You mean the one on Wasilewski? It was indeed a very offensive, and disgusting (don't watch the replay), foul

Mind if I join the fun?

Haha well its a goals one - both teams need to score, I don't actually give a fuck who wins!!

But I'd like to see Eto'o kerb stomp Liverpool

Wilbur

Banned
Does anyone else cringe when Man United fans post their armchair expert formations here?

As opposed to

FUCK 4-4-2 LETS PLAY 4-3-3

*Ba scores in 4-4-2*

SELL BA PLAY 4-3-3

It's only because we actually have players capable of playing in formations other than 4-4-2 that we don't want Fergie to play a 4-4-2.

Kyoufu

As opposed to

FUCK 4-4-2 LETS PLAY 4-3-3

*Ba scores in 4-4-2*

SELL BA PLAY 4-3-3

It's only because we actually have players capable of playing in formations other than 4-4-2 that we don't want Fergie to play a 4-4-2.

let's see

we won a game when we played 4-3-3 and oh look Ba scored.

we haven't won playing 4-4-2.

Keep chatting shit.

Salvadora

He actually said that? Disgusting.

Wilbur

Banned
let's see

we won a game when we played 4-3-3 and oh look Ba scored.

we haven't won playing 4-4-2.

Keep chatting shit.

Your constant hating on Ba and Pardew for being the best things to happen to your club in years is as embarrassing as your Anita reversal after 3 minutes.

Kyoufu

Your constant hating on Ba and Pardew for being the best things to happen to your club in years is as embarrassing as your Anita reversal after 3 minutes.

I'm sorry I expect better. I don't settle for average.

Or should I swoon over a random average youngster like you?

Hmm. #SuperShaneGodFuture

pulga

Banned
He actually said that? Disgusting.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/desgracia-rivales-metan/20121024dasdasftb_24/Tes

The interview is in spanish though.

I hate you all.

I don't get this argument. Possession football = pinning the opposition back. Is he expecting them to defend with four men at all times even without the ball?

I guess he expects every team to be a fucking kamikaze and attack attack attack at all times, no matter if they don't have the conditions to do this against Barcelona.

It's been a long time since I watched a game of football that lacks so much quality. It's like both teams just want to go home.

Zenit seem completely unwilling to force themselves into putting pressure on Anderlecht, and when they do get the odd chance they either miskick the ball, or there's nobody making the right movement in the box

Top Bottom