• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Reports said he was going to announce that Obama and Michelle filed divorce papers a million years ago, in order to derail the campaign I suppose. Instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgOq9pBkY0I&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

iToq5okoLMMpi.gif

Definition of a cunt.

Manager

Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Barry, Nasri, Yaya, Aguero, Dzeko

A lot of work rate, neither Milner, Nasri or Barry have worked well in CL though. Hopefully Aguero and Dzeko can win this by themselves cause I doubt the midfield will support them much.

Kompany has been horribly awful lately, Ajax will probably score, so City goals are needed.

He's at the right team then. In other Barca-cunt news, apparently Montoya stole a taxi drivers wallet? lololololololol

What's with the Song hate, what did he do to Eto'o?

I know they had a bust up but over what and you lot raining insults on Song he is a very good player, Barca do not buy sh*t players.

Does anyone else cringe when Man United fans post their armchair expert formations here?

Not really. The circle jerking over Pogba, Morrison, Tunnicliffe, etc.. used to make me cringe. So much love and adoration for players that had barely played for the club and had accomplished nothing in the game. There's a lesson to be learned there, but I think the point has been lost amongst the next wave of promising young players.

Salvadora

I know they had a bust up but over what and you lot raining insults on Song he is a very good player, Barca do not buy sh*t players.
Apparently had a training bust up with Steve -Jesus Christ- Bould & refused to play for Arsenal unless he was sold.

jtb

Banned

:lol. Song is shit.

As for the bust up, I have no idea. Though both Eto'o and Song are pretty petulant and have big egos so a bust-up wouldn't surprise me at all.

Hulk is so selfish its ridiculous. Even Ronaldo, who is actually capable of scoring from that situation, would have passed it there and run on for the return

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ugh, Ade hasn't travelled due to a 'back complaint'. He needs to grow the fuck up and accept that he's part of a full squad now and not the gaggle of Harry lovechildren who played every week.

I honestly thought he'd moved past this kind of behaviour.

Milan starting XI: Amelia; Bonera-Mexes-Acerbi-De Sciglio; Montolivo-Ambrosini-Constant; Urby-Pazzini-El Shaarawy.

So, Allegri dropped the 3-4-3, but now we have Constant on the pitch. During a Champions League match. Against the first team of our Group. In their stadium.

Manager

Ugh, Ade hasn't travelled due to a 'back complaint'. He needs to grow the fuck up and accept that he's part of a full squad now and not the gaggle of Harry lovechildren who played every week.

I honestly thought he'd moved past this kind of behaviour.

It usually takes around 1½ season in his new club before he starts creating issues out of nothing.

Wtf, I just saw Real's bus accompanied by 2 police bikes and a car in the front + 2 bikes in the back! They stopped at a red light and people kept flipping them off. I think I saw Pepe's monkey face gleaming out of the window, lol

Apparently had a training bust up with Steve -Jesus Christ- Bould & refused to play for Arsenal unless he was sold.

:lol. Song is shit.

As for the bust up, I have no idea. Though both Eto'o and Song are pretty petulant and have big egos so a bust-up wouldn't surprise me at all.

Was aware of the Bould incident apparently not following instruction or something but then details were always too sketchy to draw a conclusion. Song never struck me as one with a big ego never heard of him in the paper for anything other than football till a few months before the Barcelona transfer. Eto'o on the other hand has always had the reputation of being a prima donna so it would not surprise me if he was the cause of said bust up. Would really love to know what went down in that one.

Chygrynskiy - touche

elsk

Banned
Wtf, I just saw Real's bus accompanied by 2 police bikes and a car in the front + 2 bikes in the back! They stopped at a red light and people kept flipping them off. I think I saw Pepe's monkey face gleaming out of the window, lol

you won't be going to the stadium today?

Salvadora

What has he done to deserve it? Gervinho isn't any better up front. Giroud needs to start games to score goals. I guess Wenger has lost faith in him
It's completely inexplicable.
This is my problem with it. Gervinho has been awful as a striker. If anything, give Walcott a go, he's proven he's become a decent finisher.
Walcott is injured at the moment and it looks like Wenger won't play him up front regardless of his statements to the contrary.

you won't be going to the stadium today?

Nein :(
I thought I'd be in fucking Salzgitter today, doing a job interview, but then they put it on hold because they don't know yet if they'll still be hiring this year so I couldn't get tickets in advance and otherwise it's too expensive and after I spent that premium price for shitty seats vs. Ajax, I sure as hell won't be doing that again.
However, I will try my hardest to be there vs. City.

Salvadora

Some off-field news to report ahead of City's game with Ajax, as Amsterdam police have made 25 arrests in the red light district of the city.

It is not known how many City fans have been arrested, although the majority of those detained are believed to be Ajax supporters.
:lol

elsk

Banned
Nein :(
I thought I'd be in fucking Salzgitter today, doing a job interview, but then they put it on hold because they don't know yet if they'll still be hiring this year so I couldn't get tickets in advance and otherwise it's too expensive and after I spent that premium price for shitty seats vs. Ajax, I sure as hell won't be doing that again.
However, I will try my hardest to be there vs. City.

What a shame. Good luck today! I hope Fox Sports broadcast the match live.

£1000. I put £20 on it so I could get the free £20 betfair bet when it loses :p

@Sviat, what are your thoughts on Hulk, playing and attitude-wise?

If you looked back to when we were rumored of buying him I was against the move. I would have preferred to buy someone like say Afellay and save 50 million and the team wouldn't have imploded either.

As for Hulk himself, he's sometimes decent and sometimes dreadful (like today). His attitude is fine, he's trying to fit into the squad but it's been a slow process. Shirokov is the only one who he seems to have any chemistry with.

Top Bottom