• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Kyoufu

Ordered it off Amazon last night.

I should have it by next week.

:)

Rhb8H.gif

I'm going to watch it again. Soooooooo good.

juanpablo

Banned
--->

--->

--->

--->

--->

--->

DAT ONE LIN-

WAIT...

DAT ONE LINER

Yes we had a robust back and forth. It ended. Then you posted some rather random one-liners to other posts I made which I didn't reply to? why didn't you include them in this post? after all they're your most recent replies to my posts?

Wilbur

Banned
Yes we had a robust back and forth. It ended. Then you posted some rather random one-liners to other posts I made which I didn't reply to? why didn't you include them in this post? after all they're your most recent replies to my posts?

Well then the substance isn't pithy one liners.

u r lyin and i suggest a ban

good day sur

AWIGHT I'm done, too boring a conversation. I now hate Ireland.

Clegg, report me if you wish.

juanpablo

Banned
Holy hell will you shut up! I almost never post in here but I lurk and you are ruining my evening footy gaf read. No one in here is as good as you.

I'm here for the night old bean, ruining your read. Probably best you jog on to another thread.

No I'm not, you are. But hey if it makes you feel better then hey who am I to judge. Night, night sweet dreams xxxx

Clegg

Well then the substance isn't pithy one liners.

good day sur

AWIGHT I'm done, too boring a conversation. I now hate Ireland.

Clegg, report me if you wish.

Report you??

Not good enough I'm afraid.

I'll abduct your brother and hold him to ransom.

I'll only give him back when you grow chest hair.

Clegg

Everyone knows that I didn't report the guy that hates Ireland and Scotland. I just said I would to see if I'd get a reaction.

He ran away instead.

juanpablo

Banned
I'm honestly surprised so many people are offended by what juanpablo was saying, even if he was annoying, I hear lots of people with the exact same mind set as him every week.

I apologise if I've come across as annoying but I've had to take on all comers so its been hard to keep up without sounding repetitive. You must understand how bemused I am to find the outright hostility to what I've said here. Opinions I hold are pretty much par for the course on pretty much any IRL situation or football forum I've frequented.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messi that can't be real..

Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here!

dress her up with one of your inter shirts

Top Bottom