• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

JesusTom

I wanna love you back, JesusTom, but not with that face on the left.

Is the new one more to your liking? :)

edit: and just so people know, I support Newcastle and Luton, but am a fan of many players regardless of the club, hence the different teams represented in my avatars :)

Hixx

wooden again

4 U

dDopm.png

also hixx you've been testy lately, damn

derby week and fifa

I really need to trade it in I reckon my blood pressure is through the roof cos of it. No other game frustrates me. It's mental

I can't call him that here. Man, your fuse sure is short.

I know how dare I post a reply to a post calling me out

Check out 50/50 if you haven't seen it yet. I absolutely loved it and Anna Kendrick looks insanely good in it.. especially towards the end where I was just about drooling all over myself looking at her and her cleavage.
Completely forgot about that one! Read about it a year ago and meant to check it out but it's completely slipped off my radar. Thanks.

How did Seth Rogen fare with a more serious role?

That is fucking incredible. I'd love to be a part of that.

Been so much trouble because of those flares though. Ultras just started greeting the players with that stuff when they returned from away matches instead though lol. Really hope we get into CL again next year, had some amazing welcomes to the team before matches there.

Fuck I miss the team from back then, so passionated about the fans too (you can even see Went who's now at Gladbach dancing with the fans there).

wooden again

4 U

dDopm.png

ibqciOakCxa3Bq.gif

juanpablo

Banned
That was your original point, that these people who aren't as loyal aren't supporters AT ALL. Which is bullshit.

Yeah and I'd stand by that point. Is a guy who booked a holiday package to Manchester, bought a Man Utd Teddy and munched on prawn sambo at OT as loyal a supporter as the guys down in the ST section or on the away games? I don't think so.

How did Yurt find himself in a handicap match against Hixx and Salvadora? I feel like a should run out with a steel chair and deliver a few stone cold stunners.

JesusTom

Yeah and I'd stand by that point. Is a guy who booked a holiday package to Manchester, bought a Man Utd Teddy and munched on prawn sambo at OT as loyal a supporter as the guys down in the ST section or on the away games? I don't think so.

I don't think so either, but the first guy is still a supporter.

Wes

venison crêpe
Check out 50/50 if you haven't seen it yet. I absolutely loved it and Anna Kendrick looks insanely good in it.. especially towards the end where I was just about drooling all over myself looking at her and her cleavage.

50/50 is fantastic. Yes.

pulga

Banned
No I haven't. You've just decided to get massively overexcited when you took umbrage at some of the things I've said.

Like I presume you're an adult male, yet you're here talking about starting fist fights with randomers when following one of your 2 teams in a bar? Thats just scummy behaviour tbh. Is your ego that fragile that you had to repeatedly jump down my throat just because I hold the opinions that Madrid/Juve fans who do go to H&A season after season are the most loyal fans a club can get?

If you bothered to read my post, I clearly stated "in my early years" or something synonomous. As in when I was younger. As in when I was drastically less mature about things.

And stop shit talking, you clearly changed your discourse as proved by JesusTom. You called us "customers", we call you out. You're not getting out of this my changing the adjective to "loyal" fans. You really need to figure out your post history is public, we can and will go back to shit you've previously said, and you need to do so with mine as you clearly didnt read when I stipulated the thing about my younger self. Sheesh.

Linius

Juanpablo just keeps hanging in there. It's a good read gentlemen.

I love your scale Bacon! Now watch 50/50, it's good.

Just one thing. One does not talk about 500 Days of Summer without mentioning how awesome The Smiths are.

Messi

So,a few weeks ago my brother and I were talking about me doing a system restore on my laptop. I come home from work to find out that he went ahead and did it. Why the fuck would he even do that?

I had a folder in the high hundreds of gigs...of material.

Also, my gifs.

faridmon

So,a few weeks ago my brother and I were talking about me doing a system restore on my laptop. I come home from work to find out that he went ahead and did it. Why the fuck would he even do that?

Also, my gifs.

Maybe its for the better...

I am sorry :(

pulga

Banned

Also, my gifs.

What the fuck? That's punishable by cutting off his good hand. Who the hell resets a man's computer on a whim? Not cool.

Also, my gifs.
That sucks man. The cloud is where it's at nowadays. You should make a minus.com account, my gif folder is glorious.
2,h=343.bild.jpeg

robben is back
But for how long?

juanpablo

Banned
If you bothered to read my post, I clearly stated "in my early years" or something synonomous. As in when I was younger. As in when I was drastically less mature about things.

So that makes it ok then? its ok to start fist fights when you're young? I'd say you're just trying to talk tough, making yourself out to be some kind of hardman.

Not likely I'd say, its pretty easy to talk tough in the internet.

And stop shit talking, you clearly changed your discourse as proved by JesusTom. You called us "customers", we call you out. You're not getting out of this my changing the adjective to "loyal" fans. You really need to figure out your post history is public, we can and will go back to shit you've previously said, and you need to do so with mine as you clearly didnt read when I stipulated the thing about my younger self. Sheesh.

Yeah you, specifically, are a customer. Let me guess, you bought the shirts, you bought the TV subscription, you bought a mug with a crest on it. Truly you are a superfan, how dare I even consider you to not be a 'real' supporter LOL. You're hardcore pal....

Tell me this, how many games have you actually been to in your life? just give me a number, not more bluster and insults just give me an actual number

Linius

Also, my gifs.
That's just brutal. I'm sorry for you :(

Also, my gifs.

He didn't do a back-up first? WTF is wrong with him. I would be fucking him up big time right now.

juanpablo. Notice less and less people are responding to you. It's time to take the high road and end the discussion that is leading no where. That goes for you too pulga.

juanpablo

Banned
I don't think so either, but the first guy is still a supporter.

Hey if he wants to call himself a supporter then that's his prerogative!

Juanpablo just keeps hanging in there. It's a good read gentlemen.

I love your scale Bacon! Now watch 50/50, it's good.

Just one thing. One does not talk about 500 Days of Summer without mentioning how awesome The Smiths are.

Thanks Linius but I'm getting a lil tired 'n cranky now :)

Also, my gifs.
its called an intervention!

Juanpablo go to sleep now and dream about cork city. We're gonna flip through our catalogue's and pick which teams to support next year

Messi

He didn't do a back-up first? WTF is wrong with him. I would be fucking him up big time right now.

juanpablo. Notice less and less people are responding to you. It's time to take the high road and end the discussion that is leading no where. That goes for you too pulga.

He actually thought he was helping me out. The Oliva folder thing was ...hidden.

its called an intervention!

Juanpablo go to sleep now and dream about cork city. We're gonna flip through our catalogue's and pick which teams to support next year

This is amazing

pulga

Banned
So that makes it ok then? its ok to start fist fights when you're young? I'd say you're just trying to talk tough, making yourself out to be some kind of hardman.

Not likely I'd say, its pretty easy to talk tough in the internet.

Yeah you, specifically, are a customer. Let me guess, you bought the shirts, you bought the TV subscription, you bought a mug with a crest on it. Truly you are a superfan, how dare I even consider you to not be a 'real' supporter LOL. You're hardcore pal....

Tell me this, how many games have you actually been to in your life? just give me a number, not more bluster and insults just give me an actual number

LOL you win dude, I guess at 5 you and your little buddies all hit up the stadium, at 13 you never got into a fight with a friend over a team, you glorious man. How the hell am I talking tough? Did I say I beat anyone? For all you know, I got my ass handed to me. But as I said, and since you didn't bother to read, there never WAS a fight.

But ok dude, wait let me go get my magical stadium attendance tally. Dont go away.

Or wait, do so, you're just plain insufferable and (here comes a real actual insult, since I havent hurled one yet), ignorant about the matter. You yourself don't go to away games and are a proper barstooler. I'm out, I've got this thing called a job, don't know if you know what that is, and I've got a thing to attend to. Sadly, these kinds of responsibilities don't permit me to become an ultra. Woe is me. Later Footy-GAF. Stop feeding the troll!

dc89

In other gaming news a poster was banned for creating a thread saying if you're making a gaming OT he can get developers in on it and to provide content. He was banned.

He goes to CheapArseGamer and creates a thread stating why he's banned and it says "your PR agenda has took a inappropriate turn".

I hope my PR agenda is within the rules :(

Edit: blaburn is referring to this too it seems!

Top Bottom