• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

It takes the piss how long it takes to get into a match in career on fifa from starting up the console

Why are you asking me about unsaved progress you cunt I've only just turned it on!

Wilbur

Banned
FM Update at half time time

FUUU

zufXy.png

LOL

Clegg

My Champions League group was weird. I had Juventus, Malaga and Galatasary. Juventus won their first three games and were certain to qualify. Then they lost their next two games but still only needed a draw against Galatasary to go through.

The game was played in Turin and Juventus lost 0-5. I lol'd. Bayern are my opponents in the next round. It's January right now so I'm trying to sign one of their better players so he doesn't play against me.

I'm just that petty.

Choc

Banned
Villa pretty unlucky lol. That's usually one of those ones the referee won't book if the player has already been carded.

Guess Dowd had something against him (or just applied the rules properly ;) )

It was a yellow card offence.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wilshere starting? Smacks of desperation. A kid who's been out for 15 months is supposed to fix Arsenal's problems?

He will over exert himself and get injured again, mark my words.

Labadal

Villa pretty unlucky lol. That's usually one of those ones the referee won't book if the player has already been carded.

Guess Dowd had something against him (or just applied the rules properly ;) )

It was a yellow card offence.

Norwich shoul've had a penalty in the first half. Refereeing being bad as usual.

I put some money on Ajax and Dortmund winning their next games in the CL against Madrid and City, 1 : 81. What do you guys think?

That much? Those are some shitty bookies, lol
I'd probably put a fiver on it, it's not as inconceivable as the odds make it out to be.
But of course both teams would be satisfied with draws too, so therein lies the crux.

/wot, Kicker said Kehl/Bender a few hours ago. Nice.

Don't see why it's so dumb to start Wilshere.

He's been back training for over a month now. Had a few runouts for the U21 team too.

Has to be thrown in eventually.

Good luck to him.

Slizz

Don't see why it's so dumb to start Wilshere.

He's been back training for over a month now. Had a few runouts for the U21 team too.

Has to be thrown in eventually.

Good luck to him.

It's just because the moment he plays he'll get hurt. The illusion of a healthy Wilshere is better than the reality of an injured one.

Top Bottom