• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Can't see it happening aha.
Did anyone see it happening last time though, lol?
That much? Those are some shitty bookies, lol
I'd probably put a fiver on it, it's not as inconceivable as the odds make it out to be.
But of course both teams would be satisfied with draws too, so therein lies the crux.
Hm, that last part could be true, but it seems like place 2 and 3 are still wide open in the group. Perhaps it's too early to settle for draws. Ajax especially, but City and Dortmund perhaps too.

Wilbur

Banned
Did anyone see it happening last time though, lol?

Hm, that last part could be true, but it seems like place 2 and 3 are still wide open in the group. Perhaps it's too early to settle for draws. Ajax especially, but City and Dortmund perhaps too.

Both teams are away now though; I think Madrid and City will both win.

Hixx

Norwich ALWAYS taking one touch too many in the box. Just get a shot away.

Lmao Bent own goal.

He wasn't anywhere near it I need some glasses.

Anderson

Arsenal team v QPR: Mannone, Sagna, Vermaelen, Mertesacker, Santos, Arteta, WILSHERE!, Ramsey, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud

Edit: I win on timing but Salvy has subs, a draw which is what the result will be today

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Santos starting while Koscielny is on the bench. Wenger is a loon.

Herd should have been off then.

Anderson

Koscielny is shit.

68278080-laurent-koscielny.jpg

Slizz

Koscielny is shit.

And Santos is????

It's funny, my buddy came over during the second half of all the CL games and I pointed out Santos to him and told him to keep an eye on how terrible he is and literally 30 seconds later the Affellay goal is scored. He looked at me like I was a psychic.

Kyoufu

And Santos is????

It's funny, my buddy came over during the second half of all the CL games and I pointed out Santos to him and told him to keep an eye on how terrible he is and literally 30 seconds later the Affellay goal is scored. He looked at me like I was a psychic.

Well the thing with Santos is, people don't claim he's the best defender in the league. In fact, nobody gives a toss about him.

Koscielny however is put on some magical pedestal and I feel like it's my duty to call him out on his shiteness.

Scum

Arsenal 4 - 1 Queens Park R.
Reading 1 - 3 Fulham
Stoke C. 2 - 2 Sunderland
Wigan A. 1 - 2 West Ham U.
Man C. 3 - 0 Swansea C.

Slizz

Well the thing with Santos is, people don't claim he's the best defender in the league. In fact, nobody gives a toss about him.

Koscielny however is put on some magical pedestal and I feel like it's my duty to call him out on his shiteness.

Carrick or Koscielny? ;)

Top Bottom