• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cristian Ceballos scored a hat-trick for Spurs U21s today. Hopefully AVB gives him a chance with the first team at some point this season.

3Sixty

iEhYqJxUlmSeV.png

3rd bet in a row 1 team has done me. :'( Was about 19/1 too.

dc89

My favourite.

Haha, it was busy tonight, had to wait 10 mins for a table but the food was good.

---

Daily Mirror report Blackpool's manager has a £500k release clause in his contract and Blackburn may be interested.

---

Nile Ranger shows up to court in a suit and trainers and is convicted of assaulting two police officers.

Facism

don't bet on a Turkey win. Despite the talent, the manager plays some extremely shit tactics. We lost to romania on saturday.

Clegg

Flicking through the TV and stumbled on the History Channel.

How is Full Metal Jousters or Cajun Pawn Stars history related?

Messi

Watching Alpha Dog, wtf is this movie? It's all over the place. Justin Timberlake and Anton Yelchin(?) are funny dudes.

Messi

timthumb.php

total barca said:
This fantastic shot is of Eric Abidal (33), clearly exuberant when he reached the peak of a mountain in the Aran Valley in the Pyrenees mountain range. Runs in and around the mountain range located at the most northern point of Catalonia have been part of the specialized recovery program Abidal is undergoing with physiotherapist Emili Ricart.

Abidal continues to amaze me. I can't wait for his return.

FootballFan

Ass-whooped.

I don't quite understand FUT, why does it feel like it plays different than if I just played a regular online season game?

Yeah it does play different, hence why people look for players from the same country/league who like similar formations to build up the chemistry etc.

Personally I don't like UT. I get free gold packs every week for 6 months since I pre-ordered fifa 13 but I don't use it.

timthumb.php

Abidal continues to amaze me. I can't wait for his return.

Will be awesome when he is back and playing again :D

Slizz

Yeah it does play different, hence why people look for players from the same country/league who like similar formations to build up the chemistry etc.

Personally I don't like UT. I get free gold packs every week for 6 months since I pre-ordered fifa 13 but I don't use it.

Will be awesome when he is back and playing again :D

It's so weird, my backline has minimal chemistry and none connecting to the mid-field but I still kick ass.

Lol if Borini played for Pool like he is for my squad, Pool fans would've shipped Suarez off long ago. 4 games 8 goals.

Top Bottom