• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

elsk

Banned
It seems like the majority don't. But from what I read its likely they're going to be sneaky and hold a referendum after the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, i.e. capitalise on that sense of national pride. Also they're letting 16/17 year olds vote which is stupid.

Well, the SNP want to be separate. It's not all that clear if the people themselves are overly fond of the idea.

Interesting, what would be the benefits of the 'separation' for Scotland?

Also, Löw is a joke. He basically said on Thursday that Schmelzer is shit and he'd replace him instantly if he had a decent other LB. Klopp had a long phone call with Löw and now Löw is saying that he didn't mean it that way and he's sorry.

Klopp is fucking boss.

Edit: Why are you guys not posting? Damn you international break

Why on earth would he even say that knowing that he has other Dortmund players on the national team? You know they would stick up for their teammate. What an idiot Low is.

Yeah, I wouldn't bet on obscure leagues and youth games. Too much inconsistency/room for manipulation.

Löw is an ass and I hope he's gone soon.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*watching homeland* Okay seriously what's up with her Adam's apple!

-
Football related:

I'd like to see us go back to 4-3-3 but it's almost fucking impossible now since 16(!?) out of 20 Serie A teams are playing with back three formations.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale beta launches tomorrow on #Vita and for PS Plus members

FUCK YES

Catching up with the thread. Is the beta for everyone on the Vita as Plus isn't out yet right? I loved the game on the Vita when I played it at Eurogamer! I game 1st twice and 2nd once :D

Blablurn

if anyone of u uses real madrid in fifa i'm gonna punch u. u r better than that!

btw, wonder what would happen if a female joins this round of ours.

How is this still 0-0

20121015-83x7hsjh2a6mftpfcaw3txy26q.jpg

Edit: It's now 1-0. Two more! Hold onto your butts

Why on earth would he even say that knowing that he has other Dortmund players on the national team? You know they would stick up for their teammate. What an idiot Low is.

I think he's just getting more and more insane with his time as DFB coach. This Schmelzer bashing came out of nowhere, too, there was no reason.

Löw already said how bad Schmelzer is after the match against Austria (?). Yeah, that was true, he was bad in that match. But the rest of the team, too, Lahm was just as bad. Only Schmelzer got shit, though. And then he wonders why Schmelzer doesn't play well lol

I think he's just getting more and more insane with his time as DFB coach. This Schmelzer bashing came out of nowhere, too, there was no reason.

Löw already said how bad Schmelzer is after the match against Austria (?). Yeah, that was true, he was bad in that match. But the rest of the team, too, Lahm was just as bad. Only Schmelzer got shit, though. And then he wonders why Schmelzer doesn't play well lol

I think I know why he doesn't like him

because he Schmelz hahahahaha

Yeah, I remember Lahm blatantly passing the ball to an Austrian which created a huge opportunity and almost led to a goal. Lahm also played vs. Ivanschitz while Schmelzer played vs. Arnautovic. Huge difference imho. Lahm had Müller as his partner, while Schmelzer had Reus - who is neither used to playing a winger, nor is as capable in terms defending as Müller.
And still Lahm managed to fuck up and kept smooth-talking his shitty performance.

I think it's also due to his do-or-die offensive strategy. There is basically no defensive-minded midfielder in the team. Khedira runs forward whenever possible too, which is fine if a potent DM still stayed back, but Schweinsteiger was impotent all this time, while Kroos or even Götze (lol - remember that game vs. Switzerland?) are no fucking DMs..
So when the wing backs move up to participate in the build-up we run in all sorts of trouble.

Here's the best result I got from betting:

I used a 10€ betting bonus I found in the mail and won some 100+ Euro making safe, multiplier bets. I withdrew the 100€ and killed the rest with risky bets (almost won 7k from 5€ though, lol). Why? Cause I'm a strong-willed gangster ass mofo, that's why.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Brody is a fantastic actor, worthy of sharing the lead with Claire Danes.

I've only seen him once before, in Dreamcatchers (horror) with shit coming out of his ass. (and now in Homeland it's coming out of his mouth I guess)

-

^We never seem to keep our highly rated youngsters :(

I'd give away Matri, Quag and Benchner for Immobile.

I've only seen him once before, in Dreamcatchers (horror) with shit coming out of his ass. (and now in Homeland it's coming out of his mouth I guess)
You haven't seen Band of Brothers?

Get out

-

^We never seem to keep our highly rated youngsters :(

I'd give away Matri, Quag and Benchner for Immobile.

I'm waiting for a random top club to grab him when he'll play a couple of matches with our first team.

Luckily we tend to keep the one who deserves to: Abate, De Sciglio, Antonini and that's it (Merkel *cries*). One of my biggest regret is Paloschi, but seeing how he turned out (his body is almost as fragile as Pato + he is not as good as everyone expected) I guess it was a correct call.

Also, Band of Brothers. Watch it. Do yourself a favor and watch it.

Wes

venison crêpe
It seems like the majority don't. But from what I read its likely they're going to be sneaky and hold a referendum after the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, i.e. capitalise on that sense of national pride. Also they're letting 16/17 year olds vote which is stupid.

The 16/17 vote was a concession by the PM for getting Salmond's cherished Devolution Max notion off the ballot. Straight yes or no vote.

Cameron probably won that one.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah those shrimps look vile. Getting seafood from a take-away is just asking for trouble.

Those spareribs look nice though. Looks like they've got some nice juicy rats in Chinatown over there.

its probably cat meat. the squirrel population here is out of control so cats are everywhere

Top Bottom