• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Salvadora

Salvadora

GtoxM.jpg

3sYjn.jpg

Salvadora

were they fighting for real?

But it looked like Sandro and David Luiz wanted to start the battle early as they took part in some play fighting during a Brazil training session.
Luiz's club teammate Oscar also joined in on the fun as the players pushed and shoved each other.
However, it looked at one point as though Sandro wasn't too impressed by the Chelsea defender's antics and a colleague had to intervene.
Luiz is a dick.

GorillaJu

I really fucking hate articles like those because while my first and best reaction is that theyre just winding people up to get hits with bullshit stories, I can't help but think how cool it would be if it actually happened.

Fuck it. Cocks out. Welcome to Liverpool, Sanchez and Turan.

Salvadora

I really fucking hate articles like those because while my first and best reaction is that theyre just winding people up to get hits with bullshit stories, I can't help but think how cool it would be if it actually happened.

Fuck it. Cocks out. Welcome to Liverpool, Sanchez and Turan.
It's why I keep reading them although I know they are total shit.

elsk

Banned
Atlético de Madrid are very likely to qualify for the next CL with Simeone, ergo they will keep Falcao for one more season.

Simeone is kind of a cunt, but he's a great motivator and tactician. Even with the high number of departures, he managed to form a solid team for this season.

Zabojnik

Atlético de Madrid are very likely to qualify for the next CL with Simeone, ergo they will keep Falcao for one more season.

Simeone is kind of a cunt, but he's a great motivator and tactician. Even with the high number of departures, he managed to form a solid team for this season.

simeone%20diego.jpg

It goes without saying.

Got a job interview in Sainsbury soon, but I'm not sure if I'm the right person for it!

Oh well, they'll be interviewing some other people too.

flake

Getting nervous about Australia vs Iraq in the early hours of tomorrow morning. If we dont win this we're in big trouble. I wanna go to Rio dammit!

pappe

i will make it at home. not gonna make a picture of myself in fron of all people :D i got this one in black http://neogaf.spreadshirt.com/dreweyes-11-gildan-A8064859/customize/color/120

guys, if you could save up to 100€ for a flight, but u need to wait 8 hours at one airport. would u do it? or rather pay the 100€ and save 8 hours

Depends on the airport. If its Singapore Airport i would busy myself in shopping , swimming getting a massage and the time will fly. If the airport is small and nothing much to do - HELL NO!!!!

Blablurn

I'd pay the extra money.

Depends on the airport. If its Singapore Airport i would busy myself in shopping , swimming getting a massage and the time will fly. If the airport is small and nothing much to do - HELL NO!!!!

they tricked me, fucking website added 450€ taxes on top of the apparently cheap ticket. ah well, gonna go for the other one where i dont need to wait.

Hype train :lol

I want one.

Me need GAF-shirt.

the quality is awesome too, i can recommend them!

3Sixty

Forgot it was Poland vs England tonight.

"There is a large Polish population in the city, with estimates as high as 20,000, or 1 in every 11 of the total population" (Its way higher now)

#NotLeavingMyHouse #ItsGunnaKickOff

Top Bottom