• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Zabojnik

there is one on the website but it looks boring. just shows the shape of a football.

This one?

xintin-02-gildan_design.png

Who and how much do we have to pay to design some better ones? Best-GAF should totally be represented in the Store.

Zabojnik

which one?

yeah, we need some design experts to create one!

It would be the perfect project for the horrible international break period! How does it work? Anyone can just design and submit the art to the store?

Btw, this one is amazing, haha. I wonder if the translator guy is aware of his meme-status. :D

neogafshirt.png

Tegris

Player wearing short sleeves and gloves ?

Trend ?

I suspect the Tahitians didn't have access to long-sleeved shirts. That, or they didn't realise it would be so cold here and couldn't find red polyprops at short notice.

They did all have that combo now I think about it...

I can design a footy gaf t-shirt. Done at least a hundred t-shirt designs in my day. if anyone has any ideas let me know

Faded Old West style Wanted poster with either Tony Pulis or a Chelsea badge saying Wanted for the Cold-Blooded Murder of Football. If using the Chelsea badge, include the date of the CL final

I may have missed it, but is your total stake only 5 pounds?

I ain't putting anymore on a 200+/1 shot :p

Zabojnik

I can design a footy gaf t-shirt. Done at least a hundred t-shirt designs in my day. if anyone has any ideas let me know

That'd be great. If you're "only" going to make one, it should be something generic / easily recognizable, yet awesome. Otherwise, the Stoke one mentioned above would be pretty great, actually. I'd be willing to fund the designs. I've spent over 300$ in Kickstarter pledges this month, I'm in the mood. :D

Blablurn

dropped my iphone today in the tram. thank god it landed on the FC Bayern case and not on the front screen. man, i was always afraid of this moment.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
i think its funny that the same kasabian song (club football) was used many years ago in one of the Pro Evolution Soccer games. as if EA is trolling konami.

lol I meant the opening they show to real football matches

Seeing Andres hit that shot still gives me chiills

qindarka

Banned
Ah, FF wars in this thread.

I've actually been trying to play through the series, most of my exposure having been from watching my brother play. Blazed through 3, 4 and 6 but stalled at 7. Will probably continue it after my exams.

A Norwegian paper is today running a story that when Magnus Wolff Eikrem was still at United, he was in the gym one day on a cycle. There were 20 or so cycles free. Nani walked into the gym and approached Eikrem and told him to move because he was sitting on his cycle.

Nani-291x300.jpg

A Norwegian paper is today running a story that when Magnus Wolff Eikrem was still at United, he was in the gym one day on a cycle. There were 20 or so cycles free. Nani walked into the gym and approached Eikrem and told him to move because he was sitting on his cycle.

Nani-291x300.jpg

And just like that it becomes clear why he was bitchslapped by one of his teammates

GorillaJu

If you have a nerdy cult and you want a shirt for it, you generally have to go with something that doesn't have the name of your nerdy cult on it. I wouldn't ever wear a shirt that says "NEOGAF FOOTY THREAD: WHERE CUNTS COME TO PARTY :D"

Top Bottom