• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

If you have a nerdy cult and you want a shirt for it, you generally have to go with something that doesn't have the name of your nerdy cult on it. I wouldn't ever wear a shirt that says "NEOGAF FOOTY THREAD: WHERE CUNTS COME TO PARTY :D"

I thought of something that would be amazing. A grainy pohotgraph of the moon landing with JT just about visible in the backround

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Latest on Circus A:

As part of the betting scandal investigation, the Inter-Atalanta game which ended 4-3 for Inter in 2009 (Mou was in charge) is also under investigation. It went as far as other teams (Bari) betting on the result.

Bendtner on Conte: "Arsenal training is nothing compared to Juventus. Never before has a coach made me work so hard. He got me back in shape. I continue to work & I know my time will come." (Not sure about that Nicky B)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Shakhtar) says Zidane was his idol growing up & wouldn't mind playing for Juve one day. We heard that one before from Benzema and countless others, meh.

Napoli fans demanded 10,000 tickets (25% of the seats) for their traveling tifosi. Juventus declined & sold them the usual 2000 odd tickets.
mUT8s.gif

Yurt... I don't know how but everything you say I always agree with*. Nutella #1

*Except your hate for Napoli.

Thanks FF.
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

Salazar

"He is just so ignorant, someone who just talks a lot and I don't like him," Benjaminsen told the Swedish newspaper Expressen. "He is so arrogant. Talks about other players, talks about himself, what he does and how he plays. He also plays dirty and that is the main reason [I don't like him]. But we didn't fight – he is not worth it."

Benjaminsen also talked to local paper Dimmalaetting after the game, describing what had happened between the pair. "He elbowed me just before the interval and when we left the pitch for half-time I asked him what he was doing," he said. "Just when we got inside he grabbed hold of me … He was belittling our team and me. What he said was not nice. He talked about where he is playing and how much he is earning. It was so childish."

King of the JTs.

v7EUC.gif

Clegg

Redknapp actually believes the shit he talks about Bale. Which is the probably the reason for his dismissal.

Bale is good but imo he's never reached the same level of performance that he achieved against Inter. He's nowhere near world class.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cassano on Juventus “I refused three times to go there. They just want soldiers there, people who only go straight on their tracks.“

Bonucci on twitter “More than soldiers, we're professionals!“
mUT8s.gif
mUT8s.gif
mUT8s.gif
mUT8s.gif
mUT8s.gif

I doubt he refused coming here, IIRC his agent offered him quite a few times and we passed.

Guys, random and off topic I know.. but my GOD that Felix guy has balls the size of the galaxy.
No Fady, it looks that way from that far up!
King of the JTs.

http://i.imgur.com/v7EUC.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Massive cunt. No surprise there.

Salazar

I died reading Nicky B's latest this morning

For me, it's a battle that Denmark must win rather than a battle that Nicklas must win. I think we need to win as a team - it's not something I have to win as an individual.

:lol

And lo, the fundamentally collaborative nature of his profession dawned on him.

Also

'Of course, it will be enjoyable to play against Italy, who have eight Juventus players in their squad. They know me and I know them, so I don't know if anyone has an advantage.

Redknapp actually believes the shit he talks about Bale. Which is the probably the reason for his dismissal.

Bale is good but imo he's never reached the same level of performance that he achieved against Inter. He's nowhere near world class.

Bale has had one good performance for me and that was in the CL, so why would that make him win the PFA awards? Shouldn't that only be for tHe Premier League?

dc89

Bale in Ronaldo and Messi's class?! LOLOLOLOLOL

I can name 4 City players who are better than Bale by quite the distance.

Clegg

Bale has had one good performance for me and that was in the CL, so why would that make him win the PFA awards? Shouldn't that only be for tHe Premier League?

He had about a dozen good games that season.

People bought into the hype.

He's only 23 so he'll improve but right now he's not world class.

No he's had more than one good performance. He's just not as good as or close to as good as Messi and Ronaldo and most likely never will be.

Clegg

I'm still astonished that Redknapp tried to play Bale as a number 10 last season.

Everyone could see that he wasn't suited to the role but Redknapp persisted with it.

Zabojnik

If you have a nerdy cult and you want a shirt for it, you generally have to go with something that doesn't have the name of your nerdy cult on it. I wouldn't ever wear a shirt that says "NEOGAF FOOTY THREAD: WHERE CUNTS COME TO PARTY :D"

I'd buy whatever you come up with.

Napoli fans demanded 10,000 tickets (25% of the seats) for their traveling tifosi. Juventus declined & sold them the usual 2000 odd tickets.
mUT8s.gif

The ego of these sons of bitches, limitless. Cavani is better than Maradona, Insigne is up there too, scudetto is already in the bag. Napolecani di merda.

Cassano on Juventus “I refused three times to go there. They just want soldiers there, people who only go straight on their tracks.“

I abandoned that idea 10 years ago, so did Juventus. Although I'm sure Secco tried to sign him.

dc89

Oh come on. The game was awesome, i never really liked RPG's before but FF9 turned them into my favorite genre. True, the character design was something else but luckily it released right around the time Dragonball got popular in Germany. So yeah, teenage me liked the game and the character design.

FF9 is a masterful game.

A Norwegian paper is today running a story that when Magnus Wolff Eikrem was still at United, he was in the gym one day on a cycle. There were 20 or so cycles free. Nani walked into the gym and approached Eikrem and told him to move because he was sitting on his cycle.

Nani-291x300.jpg

Guy sounds like he needs a good beating to mature him

kharma45

A Norwegian paper is today running a story that when Magnus Wolff Eikrem was still at United, he was in the gym one day on a cycle. There were 20 or so cycles free. Nani walked into the gym and approached Eikrem and told him to move because he was sitting on his cycle.

Nani-291x300.jpg

I hope someone punches him some day.

Nyx

The ego of these sons of bitches, limitless. Cavani is better than Maradona, Insigne is up there too, scudetto is already in the bag. Napolecani di merda.

Who can blame them?
By far the most interesting club in Italy, and imo definitely the best fans.

Nyx

Define 'best'? Because they aren't.

Name me one stadium in Italy where there's more noise than in San Paolo.

I might be biased though due to books I've read about a Dutchie who went to Naples to live there, and got himself into the innercircle of hardcore Napoli supporters.

Ah feck it, I'm a Napoli fan! ;)

Top Bottom