• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I'm fairly sure I'm right

ib20vTptmJU5Tu.gif

Blablurn with the answer I was looking for. Hitcher made me laugh though.

It didn't help that I'm an idiot and meant what is he saying in portuguese. *face palm*

Wilbur

Banned
GAF I'm so tired I was out until 7 in the morning and I just want to sleep but its not bed time and I'm on a train.

At least I have Roberto Mancini's defection to cheer me up

dc89

All aboard the GTA V express. Srsly, been looking forward to it since they announced it. I really can't wait.

Also Halo 4. Speaking of which, I've only just read the controversy around this image:

600x-1

And all the other shady stuff going on with game journalism. Some PR teams have balls...balls I need to grow if I am to expand City's fan base here on GAF.

All aboard the GTA V express. Srsly, been looking forward to it since they announced it. I really can't wait.

Also Halo 4. Speaking of which, I've only just read the controversy around this image:

600x-1

And all the other shady stuff going on with game journalism. Some PR teams have balls...balls I need to grow if I am to expand City's fan base here on GAF.

Tested did a 24 hour podcast marathon thing again (with the giantbomb crew, Gary Whitta and lots of people guesting it). They had a "game journalist" spot on there lol

PJTNd.png

dc89

Do you play a woman gangster? That would be all sorts of awesome.

No you don't, unless.... now that would be the mother of all twists.

Tested did a 24 hour podcast marathon thing again (with the giantbomb crew, Gary Whitta and lots of people guesting it). They had a "game journalist" spot on there lol

http://i.imgur.com/PJTNd.png[/MG][/QUOTE]

:lol. Pretty damn good.

[quote="Linius, post: 43859447"]Next year is gonna be awesome. GTA V, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us...[/QUOTE]

Animal Crossing 3D too. Wow. Next year man, I am going to be in a state of elation 24 hours a day.

Wilbur

Banned
Regardless of actual quality, GTA V will be heralded as the greatest game when it's released.

GTA IV was very good but didn't have that je ne sais quois innit (I hope that is spelt right)

Really enjoyed it, but I find it hard to go back to. Was replaying San Andreas the other day and loving the shit out of it

rodvik

GTA IV was very good but didn't have that je ne sais quois innit (I hope that is spelt right)

Really enjoyed it, but I find it hard to go back to. Was replaying San Andreas the other day and loving the shit out of it

There was something about San Andreas, I felt like it was "my" neighbourhood and I knew all the local gang areas & hangouts. Just awesome.

Salvadora

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom