• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Loved all the previous Hitman games, too, hopefully they won't ruin yet another franchise.

Hitman at it's best is the most fun a game can possible offer, for me.

Loved all the previous Hitman games, too, hopefully they won't ruin yet another franchise.

Hitman at it's best is the most fun a game can possible offer, for me.

I usually don't like trying to perfect stuff in games. But with hitman you just can't help but try until it looks like a complete accident and no one saw you and it ends up being so satisfying.

elseanio

Wolf update:

u4ZUg.jpg

He wont stop growing!

Fry

I usually don't like trying to perfect stuff in games. But with hitman you just can't help but try until it looks like a complete accident and no one saw you and it ends up being so satisfying.

It was very hard to achieve the perfect score, though. I don't remember doing it more than two or three times per GAME.

Then again, I was just a kid!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Not sure about the whole back story templar/assassin stuff. But let's say, they did a great job at character building ;)

That's hardly a spoiler right?

It's easy to see it coming since you start with the british dude but that's nothing compared to what I saw in the 'official' thread with no tags. I'm like shit son the game came out 2 days ago!

I used to love playing through Chaos Theory knocking everyone out without being seen, and imagining them waking up and talking to eachother, wondering what had happened and how to explain it to their bosses. I was a motherfucking shadow

Linius

It's easy to see it coming since you start with the british dude but that's nothing compared to what I saw in the 'official' thread with no tags. I'm like shit son the game came out 2 days ago!

Yeah, I'm allways very carefull with that stuff. That's why I said nothing about the British dude and his story :)

Wilbur

Banned
That dog is gorgeous.

Can't wait to play ACIII. Even though the story's a load of shit, I do enjoy the games. ACII is so good, fuck h8rz

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah, I'm allways very carefull with that stuff. That's why I said nothing about the British dude and his story :)

lol. let me know when you finish it I want to see how long it is

That dog is gorgeous.

Can't wait to play ACIII. Even though the story's a load of shit, I do enjoy the games. ACII is so good, fuck h8rz

I didn't play revelations or much of brotherhood but now you get a sword in one hand and a pistol in the other! so awesome

Linius, have you got to the part where Altair fights in WW2 and then fights inside the Pentagon yet?

Asshole

lol

Linius

lol. let me know when you finish it I want to see how long it is

I didn't play revelations or much of brotherhood but now you get a sword in one hand and a pistol in the other! so awesome

I've almost completed Brotherhood. Should finish it some day. Haven't even got Revelations yet. But I was hyped for this new character.

And I'll be playing a lot the next two days so I hope to finish the storyline in that time. Note that I don't care for 100% sync bullshit.

dc89

:lol WUT!!

My damn iPad and IM+. Chatting to my GF and I go to say "not anymore no doubt"

I mis spell doubt and instead of auto correcting to that it actually puts Eboue. "Not anymore no Eboue'

The Ronaldo "calm down" celebration is so awesome. I wish he did that when he was playing for us. He used to point to his champions badge on his sleeve, that was good too.

Skyfall wasn't that good guys. Good but not THAT good. Way too much hype.

Messi

Dr GAF help, my eye has been twitching for the past few hours and it's annoying me. What's wrong :(

too much masturbation? Have I gained super powers?

Dr GAF help, my eye has been twitching for the past few hours and it's annoying me. What's wrong :(

too much masturbation? Have I gained super powers?

Stop staring at computer screens so much.

Cats suck. I've got two dogs who are both elderly now, it's gonna wreck me when they go.

Wilbur

Banned
The Ronaldo "calm down" celebration is so awesome. I wish he did that when he was playing for us. He used to point to his champions badge on his sleeve, that was good too.

Skyfall wasn't that good guys. Good but not THAT good. Way too much hype.

I miss Ronnie so much. If he came back even if he was like 37 I'd still cry with happiness.

Also shut your mouth its the best bond film

elseanio

Juneau is only 10 months old, he's lovely and cuddly. Really well tampered too, enjoys playing with all type of dogs at the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom