• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Did Dembele play?

No, he could be out for another 6 weeks. We now have Dembele, Parker, Livermore and Sandro injured with Kaboul and Assou-Ekotto missing as well. AVB can only do so much with so many injuries to our best players. We got exactly the sane result two seasons ago when Modric was injured and Wigan beat us at WHL.

GorillaJu

Man watching those two Carroll goals against City at the tail end of 10-11 makes me so sad he never worked out for us. He was fucking sublime in that game.

Lucky bastard. Despite the constant heart palpitations it would cause me, I'd love to go.

Im also seeing Fulham at the end of the month. Trying to decide if I want to go to the Nordsjaelland (spelling?) game as well but its a week before my exam. If we win on Tuesday i'll probably get a ticket haha.

Also, Wednesday's game nearly killed me. Was such a great reaction when we won the penalty that Hazard scored...

Kyoufu

FORZA BARCA!

Really?

I find it funny that the comment has been banded about so much in recent years, given what a fucking terrible indictment the comment is on the other teams in the league.

Well I'm only comparing them to the 90s with their golden generation of Beckham, Neville Bros. Cantona etc.

It's not just them that aren't as good as before. Arsenal, Newcastle, Liverpool etc don't hold a candle to their 90s sides.

Blablurn

heynckes_kroos_692x38hmsh9.jpg

dc89

I need Barca and Real to win with over 2.5 goals in both games. To keep my dreams alive.

Of winning a few pennies :)

Barcelona 2-1 Celta

untitled-3turz9.gif

untitled-4zuqr8.gif

Barca tactics this season = Fuck the defense, just score more goals lol

They really do need to sort out their backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom