• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

It got me thinking because technically they haven't won the half as its 0-0 in the half.

But then that would be kinda stupid seeing as they are winning 2-0.

I don't know.

Hmm I was under the impression they just needed to hold on to win.

Fady K

Cheating their way to the guinness record book.

coolface

Haha :p They got lucky with some KEY decisions today.

Their first goal was way offside yet it counted whereas Inter's goal was tight and did not count.

Furthermore Caceres should not be on in Lichtenstein's place - Lich should have been red carded (2nd yellow).

It is not Juventus' fault obviously, refs are horrible all over.

Alba scored a very offside goal today against Celta. Real Madrid should have conceded today. Apparently West Ham had an onside goal not given today? That's four horrible decisions in one day.

SCREW YOU MR. PLATINI WE WANT TECH FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME.

Zabojnik

We have to do better in the second half. Vucinic and Giovinco are both shit. I'm praying for another goal in offside and at least bullshit penalty in our favour.

K1LLER7

Haha :p They got lucky with some KEY decisions today.

Their first goal was way offside yet it counted whereas Inter's goal was tight and did not count.

Furthermore Caceres should not be on in Lichtenstein's place - Lich should have been red carded (2nd yellow).

It is not Juventus' fault obviously, refs are horrible all over.

Alba scored a very offside goal today against Celta. Real Madrid should have conceded today. Apparently West Ham had an onside goal not given today? That's four horrible decisions in one day.

SCREW YOU MR. PLATINI WE WANT TECH FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME.
I agree

521727_10151178968321107_651245078_n.jpg

:p

John Dunbar

correct about everything
is juventus's winning (or not losing) streak still going? and does it include just serie a or also champions league and such?

Fady K

Amen, brotha

The sooner Platini is out of his post the better....heck, last week you guys were denied three points because of it, and we were robbed of at LEAST a point.

We have to do better in the second half. Vucinic and Giovinco are both shit. I'm praying for another goal in offside and at least bullshit penalty in our favour.

I don't get you guys, don't you prefer winning properly? Onside goals? Legit penalties? What is with you people :p

:'( :'( :'(

Lunchbox

Banned
Real just don't give a shit. They've given up on La Liga.

champions league is their only priority. even their celebration last year was halfhearted, all those world beaters in their team realize a shit 2 team league wont be a part of their legacy

Fady K

is juventus's winning (or not losing) streak still going? and does it include just serie a or also champions league and such?

Their streak continues. If they win today it will be their 50th serie A non-loss in a row. They have drawn all three CL games so far.

Adriano out for 3 weeks.

Adriano, Puyol, Abidal, Pique out now. Pique coming back soon though, things are getting better.

Oh no. So much back luck with defensive injuries this season. We need to buy at least one solid defender this upcoming transfer window.

Fady K

Congrats to Kyoufu and the gang, for Madrid finally scored a third.

champions league is their only priority. even their celebration last year was halfhearted, all those world beaters in their team realize a shit 2 team league wont be a part of their legacy

The Premier League, at the end of the day, is a 2 team league too. 3 if we're lucky.

Zabojnik

I don't get you guys, don't you prefer winning properly? Onside goals? Legit penalties? What is with you people :p

In theory, sure. Also when playing in Europe. In Italy? Against Inter? After Farsopoli? Fuck no. I want to see dem livers explode.

dc89

Congrats to Kyoufu and the gang, for Madrid finally scored a third.

The Premier League, at the end of the day, is a 2 team league too. 3 if we're lucky.

Bad day for City and Chelsea today.

But don't worry Fady. Both of us will be there or there abouts at the end of the season. When United go to White Hart Lane AVB will save us. He'll drum United and top it off with a FALCON PUNCH!!!

FootballFan

:S No it isn't! Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool have just as big of a chance of winning the league as United, Chelsea and City. :lol

That "Why has football(soccer) not really caught on in the US" thread cracks me up. So many dumb posts. haha

Soi-Fong

:S No it isn't! Arsenal, Tottenham, Liverpool have just as big of a chance of winning the league as United, Chelsea and City. :lol

That "Why has football(soccer) not really caught on in the US" thread cracks me up. So many dumb posts. haha

I love the "it doesn't take skill" post.

Fady K

Bad day for City and Chelsea today.

But don't worry Fady. Both of us will be there or there abouts at the end of the season. When United go to White Hart Lane AVB will save us. He'll drum United and top it off with a FALCON PUNCH!!!

I know bro :( One point for each of us :( I hope we are in the top three by the end of it all. Any expectation when Fergie might retire by the way? Did he drop any hints?

Fady K

Hahah good one Football Fan;)

Btw La Liga is definitely at LEAST a THREE team league now with Atletico - I mean Falcoaoico being second hahaha.

FootballFan

I love the "it doesn't take skill" post.

Because throwing a ball and catching it using your hands, which you use for everything your whole life, is harder than using your feet to control a ball lol.

The reason the games are low scoring is because it's so damn hard, not because its so easy lol. Such a dumb statement haha.

Because throwing a ball and catching it using your hands, which you use for everything your whole life, is harder than using your feet to control a ball lol.

The reason the games are low scoring is because it's so damn hard, not because its so easy lol. Such a dumb statement haha.

Its Korey. Idiocy is his forte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom