• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
BAE tweeting after the game:

@olicohen beleve me every one care! But some time its work! Some time no! Is the football! No one is perfect everyday! Lol
@JamestheyidJim so dont support us! Com wotch and go bk at home...WHL is not a CINEMA! Fans com to support in BAd or GOOD moment( TRUE FANS)
@harwood_steve some time its happen! We cant win every time!!! Is y football is cool we never no!

Please come back soon :(

The thought of Vertonghen at LB against Silva is...unpleasant.

dc89

Can't wait to see it when all the oil dries up. :)

A bit OT, but this is why I want Obama to win as well so we get away from dependence on oil.

I don't mean to be rude but this is the stereotypical answer people give when they don't actually know there is more to Abu Dhabi than its oil. The same goes with Sheikh Mansour, people just think he has oil, and they couldn't be further than the truth.

Lunchbox

Banned
RVP got a boner from sticking one on arsenal

5iFMY.jpg

Soi-Fong

I don't mean to be rude but this is the stereotypical answer people give when they don't actually know there is more to Abu Dhabi than its oil. The same goes with Sheikh Mansour, people just think he has oil, and they couldn't be further than the truth.

The UAE is where it is because of the oil it sits on. The UAE may not be all about oil, but the majority of the country is where it is today because of the oil it sits on.

When you have that much outside money being coming in, investments skyrocket and the country improves overall. Says alot about the country when you have a ski resort in the middle of a desert.

What more does Abu Dhabi have?

dc89

Guys, is anyone impressed with Nastasic. I am, for a 19 year old he's incredibly composed and calm on the ball and he has bags of potential. He's played well every time I've watched him now and he's played in big games too! Real Madrid was a baptism of fire and he played well that game.

He's deserving his place at the moment and I'm glad we shipped off Savic who had potential but he just wasn't good enough. This guy is much better, I'm confident with him in the team.

K1LLER7

Guys, is anyone impressed with Nastasic. I am, for a 19 year old he's incredibly composed and calm on the ball and he has bags of potential. He's played well every time I've watched him now and he's played in big games too! Real Madrid was a baptism of fire and he played well that game.

He's deserving his place at the moment and I'm glad we shipped off Savic who had potential but he just wasn't good enough. This guy is much better, I'm confident with him in the team.

he looks pretty good.

best young defender i've seen would have to be Varne at Madrid, looks a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom