• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

Because throwing a ball and catching it using your hands, which you use for everything your whole life, is harder than using your feet to control a ball lol.

The reason the games are low scoring is because it's so damn hard, not because its so easy lol. Such a dumb statement haha.

Mind you, both sports takes skill and good tactics, but yeah some of those responses are downright foolish.

And the scoring part isn't only down to using feet or hands. American football is mainly down to gaining yards and if you can keep on getting a down, you'll eventually score.

dc89

I know bro :( One point for each of us :( I hope we are in the top three by the end of it all. Any expectation when Fergie might retire by the way? Did he drop any hints?

I hope it's the end of the season. I think there's a chance, he's bought RVP to fire him to one last title. He's not fussed the club will be left with a 30+ year old striker on £230,000 a week or something silly. Fergie wants to go out with a bang!

Oh! You are guest of honor at the celebration party me and Kyofou are holding when he does retire. Is gonna be a real doozy!

Fady K

Fergie will prolly retire in a year or two. Then Guardiola will take over. ;)

Anyone taking over will probably be more likeable than Fergie. I bet United will be less hate-able without him.

image.php

FootballFan

Mind you, both sports takes skill and good tactics, but yeah some of those responses are downright foolish.

And the scoring part isn't only down to using feet or hands. American football is mainly down to gaining yards and if you can keep on getting a down, you'll eventually score.

Well yeah, nowhere there am I saying any sport doesn't take skill, of course it does, but to say 'soccer' doesn't require any is just pretty damn dumb.

Soi-Fong

Anyone taking over will probably be more likeable than Fergie. I bet United will be less hate-able without him.

image.php

Say what you want, but United and it's fans owe a lot to him. You don't manage the same team for more than 2 decades without doing something right and in my opinion, I don't think any United fan here cares if United is more "hate-able" because of Fergie.

Fady K

I hope it's the end of the season. I think there's a chance, he's bought RVP to fire him to one last title. He's not fussed the club will be left with a 30+ year old striker on £230,000 a week or something silly. Fergie wants to go out with a bang!

Oh! You are guest of honor at the celebration party me and Kyofou are holding when he does retire. Is gonna be a real doozy!

I hope so bro. The day Fergie retires from football management I'd invite all of you to dinner if I could!! I would likely try to if you were all in Abu Dhabi!!

Requeim

lol that's the saltiest post i've read all day. And you guys didn't even lose your game!

Fady K

Say what you want, but United and it's fans owe a lot to him. You don't manage the same team for more than 2 decades without doing something right and in my opinion, I don't think any United fan here cares if United is more "hate-able" because of Fergie.

Don't get me wrong, no matter how much I dislike Fergie - if I was a United fan I would thank him for EVERYTHING. I would not care either if I was a United fan.

I hope so bro. The day Fergie retires from football management I'd invite all of you to dinner if I could!! I would likely try to if you were all in Abu Dhabi!!
Get in on the betting game just like Meus, win a lot and buy us all plain tickets to Abu Dhabi. Foolproof plan

dc89

FoodGAF should like my latest Instagram photo of my dinner tonight. Obviously I'm back now.

In the last Inside City they showed quite a bit if Abu Dhabi. Javi Garcia was over there working on his fitness and doing some coaching with kids. He took a dip in the sea to cool off. The place looks stunning, I'm genuinely jealous of Fady, he lives in what appears to be a wonderful country.

Soi-Fong

FoodGAF should like my latest Instagram photo of my dinner tonight. Obviously I'm back now.

In the last Inside City they showed quite a bit if Abu Dhabi. Javi Garcia was over there working on his fitness and doing some coaching with kids. He took a dip in the sea to cool off. The place looks stunning, I'm genuinely jealous of Fady, he lives in what appears to be a wonderful country.

Can't wait to see it when all the oil dries up. :)

A bit OT, but this is why I want Obama to win as well so we get away from dependence on oil.

dc89

Wow Juve!

Guys, I said betting on Atleti was risky. Hence why I've gone for goals scored in the game. Your always in play that way :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom