• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Something very disconcerting about getting your first away win since January and feeling disappointed because you don't gain any places in the league and remain 17th.

Lot of teams around the same place at the moment though, shouldn't read into it until after Christmas really.

http://www.full-stop.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/british-bulldog.jpg[/IM]

Robinson will probably be around our first team come the end of the season. Wisdom's English as well[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it bodes well. It would be nice to see the new Burton centre pay dividends in the future and maybe Chelsea/Arsenal/City can include British talent a bit more.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
bojan.gif

Salvadora

'I'm not racist; I'm just one of the boys': Football fan's remorse over 'monkey gesture' at black player

The fan who allegedly made a monkey gesture at Manchester United striker Danny Welbeck has claimed he wasn't being racist - just 'one of the boys'.
Gavin Kirkham, 28, sparked national outrage after he was pictured apparently making a monkey gesture at Welbeck from the Matthew Harding Stand during Chelsea’s 5-4 win in the Capital One Cup clash at Stamford Bridge.
Last night he told friends he was 'totally ashamed' of his actions during the match against Manchester United, before adding: 'I'm not racist. I'm just one of the boys.'
The Daily Mirror today reported that Kirkham, from Letchworth Garden City in Hertfordshire, made the admission to his landlord and close friend Kevin Cleverly, 43.
He said: 'I'm totally ashamed of myself and I wish it hadn't happened.
'I'm not a racist. I'm just one of the boys.
'I had a couple of pints and got a bit leary but I'm not a bad lad. I just got wrapped up in the match.'
bBT3g.jpg

Kyoufu

So what I've learned is if you're going to bet, only bet on Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Nobody else is reliable enough.

Tc91

First time betting on Football but Atletico have made me feel like shit :(

Seemed so easy but they have fucked it up for me.

Was only the £10 free bet but still.

Tc91

Seems like Kyoufu is on a worse position than you are.

Lol yeah, unlucky Kyoufu!

--

Does this shit always go on in La Liga? Look at this keeper just holding his face after every cross. Fucking stupid. I've noticed alot of little shit happen during the game which wouldn't happen in the PL.

Hes not a fan, hes just a cunt and not indicative of Chelsea fans but now we all get a bad name because of him. (well, him and our captain...)

He seems like a fan to me. Just a cunt fan. It's pathetic whenever clubs are trying to say how people making racist chants, fighting before matches or otherwise doing shitty stuff is not fans.

Clegg

I can't believe Romney actually has a realistic chance of becoming president.

America won't be that stupid and elect him, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom