• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
America won't be that stupid and elect him, right?

It's hilarious listening to those inbreds at the speeches talking about Obama being an Athetist, Communist and Muslim all in one.

Edit : yep exactly what Soi posted lol, half the people there seems to belong at a mental asylum.

kharma45

Pf0w4.jpg

A6uVqclCcAARlyI.jpg

Soi-Fong

You've gotta be kidding? You can't just put
Falcao in a team and think they will steamroll everyone who isn't Madrid or Barca. Valencia have excellent players and a strong squad.

That's what most Chelsea fans are thinking. Get rid of Torres, get in Falcao and they win the title.

Oxx

Meh, I thought Bronco Bamma had this in the bag, and the media were the ones peddling the 'neck-and-neck' stuff for rating/sales?

Soi-Fong

Meh, I thought Bronco Bamma had this in the bag, and the media were the ones peddling the 'neck-and-neck' stuff for rating/sales?

I'm really thinking it's not completely Obama's yet. Ohio is freaking everybody out in the US since it's where the election will more than likely be decided.

Salvadora

Bush was a special case.

He lost the popular vote in 2000. And he had the religious vote in 2004.

He had his supporters. I just don't see how these people can support Romney.

When the alternative is a black muslim atheist communist I don't know why you wouldn't expect them to support Romney.

Messi

But they don't have Falcao.

Who has been completely invisible.

Valencia are prob the 3rd best team in the league. Soldado is an amazing player and they have a strong side. This was two good teams facing each other that could have gone either way. Falcao does not make a team nor does Soldado. Valencia have the better team overall.

Thank you Valencia

That's what most Chelsea fans are thinking. Get rid of Torres, get in Falcao and they win the title.

Tbh, I think most Chelsea fans think if we sign a striker then we'll have someone to score goals and who will actually contribute.

I think the fact that its Falcao people talk about is because thats who we are linked with. The chances of us signing Falcao are slim to none imo whether this January or next summer. Unless we give them Torres and get him at a cheaper price. I just don't think the club will be prepared to spend that money on a single striker.

We were linked with Loic Remy (spelling?) last window, wouldn't surprise me if we made a bid there.

Desperately in need of another striker though...

I just say Falcao a lot because he is the best out and out striker in the world. I want our club to be in for these players of there is even a chance of them leaving their current clubs. I don't see why we can't spend another £50m on Neymar/Falcao. They have to be better than Torres because they have some kind of pace and vision! FUCK TORRES!

I just say Falcao a lot because he is the best out and out striker in the world. I want our club to be in for these players of there is even a chance of them leaving their current clubs. I don't see why we can't spend another £50m on Neymar/Falcao. They have to be better than Torres because they have some kind of pace and vision! FUCK TORRES!

£50 Million, 83 games, 18 goals.

Terrible.

Shut up about Neymar! Don't want that cunt, he will flop like Robinho.

LegoArmo

kaka at madrid

98 matches 25 goals 30 assists

damn it torres, u make kaka look good (and he's not even a striker)

to man city/psg/zenit next year!

That actually looks good, and not just in comparison to Torres. It's so hard to make it at Real.

MPW

neymar will be good at barca ... as long as he is OK with being 2nd to messi

he won't be THE star there

Hard to see Neymar flopping.

Not really when seeing him playing. Not many managers in big European clubs will allow him to clown around and lose the ball like an idiot 9/10 times he gets it, then he got his attitude and what not... Yeah fuck him, don't want him at Chelsea.

Damn apparently Kagawa isn't back for another month. Originally thought to be a month out but it'll be closer to 6 weeks now.

That sucks :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom