• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only that were true of Hulk *cries*

I am happy we dodged that bullet. He looks so shit over there from what I have seen.

You are being quite harsh on Real Madrid. We are at least a 3 team league. :p

Spanish league plays to his strengths and style of football.

:lol I think playing for the two big teams in La Liga can mean playing against 10 defenders a lot of the time whereas the PL it is more open.
I don't watch La Liga so I may be completely wrong.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I just don't see Cavani leaving as much as I do Falcao. Neymar has to move eventually and I fucking hope he comes to us. With Luiz/Ramires/Oscar/Piazon, we just seem the perfect club for him. Plus we will need another cunt when Terry leaves.

you suck at FIFA what are you talking about

Messi

We are trying to change our playing style to the Barca style to be fair. The rest you are right I guess. I think he would have a better chance of becoming a Club Legend at Chelsea than Barca/Madrid.

I hope we win the league this year just to entice some more high caliber players to our club.

I hope you realize that alot of clubs are trying to play the barca style.

Linius

Andres, I'm halfway sequence 11. Almost done with AC: III.

And what a sucky football day for Ajax, losing to Vitesse. Glad that Barcelona did well and finally is alone on top of La Liga :D

Messi

Yes, but we as a club seem a better fit for him then any other Barca-Lite. With all the Brazilian players we have at our club.

Its all kind of moot though because Neymar is not shy about telling the press how much he loves Barca and Messi and his desire to play with him.

Also that 10 million payout.

Yes, but we as a club seem a better fit for him then any other Barca-Lite. With all the Brazilian players we have at our club.

Neymar+Barcelona+barca+fcbarcelona+barcelona+barca+blog+barcablog+shop+online+store+barca+blog+shirt+camiseta+keyring+barca+blog+llavero+%C3%87.jpg

Get it in your head.

Feorax

John Lithgow will be making his first visit to Anfield tomorrow as an LFC supporter.

Will be quite embarrasing if we're a bit shit...

bud

why is walcott suddenly wanted by fans of other clubs? am i missing something here? liverpool fans, for example, are practically begging for him to join their club. city want him, too, i'm reading. that's fucking insane! they have endless pockets of money yet walcott is one of the players they (supposedly) want?

his good/bad game ratio at arsenal is probably around 25/75. he's quick, and gives the occasional great performance, but more often than not, he's invisible, and misses the biggest chances.

do i want him to leave? no, but not because he's so great, but rather because arsenal already have a rather mediocre squad, and walcott is still slightly better than podolski and gervinho.

Then you'll be in for a pleasant surprise if you get him.

He's quite good.

I hope so. I really do. I can't put up with Torres/Sturridge till the end of the season :/ The whole Chelsea crowd at the United game sighed every time someone passed to Sturridge.

falcao would be the best choice

neymar still has to mature as a player

Yep. My top three I want to join Chelsea are:

1. Falcao - Beast
2. Neymar - He has to be good in Europe.
3. Lewendowski - I just love him. I think he would do alright for us.

Yen

why is walcott suddenly wanted by fans of other clubs? am i missing something here? liverpool fans, for example, are practically begging for him to join their club. city want him, too, i'm reading. that's fucking insane! they have endless pockets of money yet walcott is one of the players they (supposedly) want?

his good/bad game ratio at arsenal is probably around 25/75. he's quick, and gives the occasional great performance, but more often than not, he's invisible, and misses the biggest chances.

do i want him to leave? no, but not because he's so great, but rather because arsenal already have a rather mediocre squad, and walcott is still slightly better than podolski and gervinho.

He's quick, he can finish, he'll be relatively cheap and he'll guarantee you 10 goals and 10 assists each year. And also, Liverpool seriously need some depth, proven internationals, not schoolboys.

bud

i can already see neymar at city as a left win midfielder running behind the opponents right back.

(i'm joking)

If Liverpool sign Walcott I think he will end up frustrating you guys alot more than you might think.

Sure he has good moments, has alot of bad ones too. Not a bad signing for £10m or less, but Liverpool will need players a fair bit better than him IMO.

jtb

Banned
If the offers for Walcott are less than 10m, I say keep him until the end of the season. The squad is short enough as it is. If a 10m offer comes in, sell sell sell and buy a fucking winger. Or a midfielder. Or a left back. Or a striker. Fucking anything.

If the offers for Walcott are less than 10m, I say keep him until the end of the season. The squad is short enough as it is. If a 10m offer comes in, sell sell sell and buy a fucking winger. Or a midfielder. Or a left back. Or a striker. Fucking anything.

Spend the money to sack the manager and the board!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom