• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Firstly, imo the Brazilian league is on par with the French one, good, not brilliant.
Secondly, you didn't but many United fans did want Lucas.
Thirdly, Oscardidn't cost 50m because he didn't do anything to be worth that much, unlike Neymar, who is a year younger.

:p

Anyways though I was just discussing Neymar, whether you want Cavani or Neymar it really depends, different sort of players. Cavani is damn good. Just below Falcao for me.

Fuck you and your copying of the numerical list method :(

I'm not saying he'd flop, not at all. But I just don't think he's worth it for Chelsea to take on replacing Torres. It's too big a risk not to get a proven top league goal scorer in for a team like Chelsea.

This is the most recent picture of me, about two months ago, 18 stone (252 pounds)
YD4Xpl.jpg

Yeah, I am a lefty. But it gets a big workout.

That is an awful goatee. Sub it off :p I think you'd look even better without it

jtb

Banned
I was 364 pounds at the peak. 26 stone. Currently 252 pounds, so down 112 pounds. I am 18 stone currently.

Heres 2 pictures you never asked for :p

Me at 26 stone (364 pounds for you us peeps) im on the left obviously :p
4hOHV.jpg

This is the most recent picture of me, about two months ago, 18 stone (252 pounds)
YD4Xpl.jpg

Yeah, I am a lefty. But it gets a big workout.

Wow. Can't really add much beside great job. That is seriously impressive and I'm sure it wasn't easy.

--

I think Neymar's biggest issue is not his talent but the huge amount of pressure that will come when he inevitably moves for a huge amount of money to adapt straight away to not just a new team, but a much higher (and, should he move to the PL, more physical) standard of play.

LegoArmo

There's literally 0% risk in buying Neymar, in my opinion, even if he isn't all that great.

A) Shirt Sales
B) City will buy him off you for £30m if you don't want him anymore

FootballFan

Fuck you and your copying of the numerical list method :(

I'm not saying he'd flop, not at all. But I just don't think he's worth it for Chelsea to take on replacing Torres. It's too big a risk not to get a proven top league goal scorer in for a team like Chelsea.

It was so good, I just had to copy you.

Well...they spent 50mil on Torres, Neymar would probably cost 40-45 mil lol.

Doesn't really matter what we say, in the end he is joining Barca.

Where you will the same haters that hate him now saying "lolz anyone can score in 2 team league with Xavi, Iniesta and Messi assisting"

edit
To be clear, Neymar is probably not the next Messi or anything like that, but I think that he has the potential to be damn successful anywhere he plays.

Linius

Damn, Ryan Babel's house was broken in to during the game tonight. Amongst some stuff from his house they also took his Audi RS3.

K1LLER7

I think Neymar is going to be the next Ronaldo.

He'll end up like Sanchez if he goes to Barca imo. Sanchez was touted as the next Ronaldo and all that jazz. His biggest attribute was his dribbling, and he was pretty good when going at players and using his pace/skill to get past them. At Barca, it seems like it has to be pass, pass, pass, and not really have much chance to dribble at players. Plus, the wingers are usually the ones making diagonal runs behind the defence.

Sanchez would be better off at United :p

Yen

Hey Koyufo, I can see Santon, Jonas and Ben Half-a destroying our right hand side tomorrow. That's why I think we should play 242 or 252..

Wilbur

Banned
There's an interview with Messi in this month's FourFourTwo, and in the feature before it, it says that Messi texted Guardiola while both were on the coach during Ibra's time there and Messi was shifted out wide again. Text said "I can see I am not important to the team anymore" :lol

Ibra gone, Messi in the centre. Neymar will be the new Ibra or Sanchez, like Killer says. Would fit better at Madrid

K1LLER7

Can't get over our misses, though. Valencia should have found some way to get forward contact on that. RVP just looked surprised to be onside when he putted it towards Mannone.

Valencia has no left foot otherwise he would've buried that chance. Atleast ando tries to use his other foot here and then.

So much MLS on ESPN (UK) recently.

I'm enjoying it though, really hope the league continues to grow.

What a stupid mistake by DC's keeper just now though....lol

Slizz

So much MLS on ESPN (UK) recently.

I'm enjoying it though, really hope the league continues to grow.

What a stupid mistake by DC's keeper just now though....lol

It's the playoffs now, probably why there is more coverage.

And yea lol, both goals in the game have been OG's

jtb

Banned
edit: ^is that true?

There's an interview with Messi in this month's FourFourTwo, and in the feature before it, it says that Messi texted Guardiola while both were on the coach during Ibra's time there and Messi was shifted out wide again. Text said "I can see I am not important to the team anymore" :lol

Ibra gone, Messi in the centre. Neymar will be the new Ibra or Sanchez, like Killer says. Would fit better at Madrid

What a dick. Who the hell does he think he is, Walcott?

Messi

I just found some pictures of olivia wilde and I feel like this is the end for me. I am going to hammer out the world record for masturbation, or die trying.

and no I can't post them as they are borderline NSFW and I am not risking it. but we do have a gaf group on facebook.

That is easily the creepiest thing ive ever typed on here

Wilbur

Banned
I just found some pictures of olivia wilde and I feel like this is the end for me. I am going to hammer out the world record for masturbation, or die trying.

and no I can't post them as they are borderline NSFW and I am not risking it. but we do have a gaf group on facebook.

That is easily the creepiest thing ive ever typed on here

get out and don't come back until you are forgiven for your sins

Slizz

Wow, player got a yellow for stopping a counter, then had the ball and threw it directly at the ref and hit him dead in the gut :lol

Sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom