• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if posted, but our U21s smashed Newcastle 6-0. They've scored 31 goals in 8 games now. It's a shame they can't defend for shit. I think a few of them are attacking players converted/converting to defenders.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm getting avatar agitation. Didn't change it for ages but now I want something good.

Also 1088 words including a break for dinner. I'ma getting there.

Wilbur

Banned
Mancini lol

On Saturday evening the 47-year-old said City were not yet equipped to win the Champions League. Asked to clarify these comments, Mancini interrupted and said: "I don't understand why you continue to ask me about last month, last year. It's finished, so why? For which reason, why do you continue to ask me: 'Last year you had another chance to go.'

Slizz

Got some venison sausage to eat while half-heartedly looking out the window at other people's fireworks.

So thats why the announcer on FIFA13 kept saying "Should be a great match on Bonfire day, sure there will be some firecrackers about" today.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sorry if posted, but our U21s smashed Newcastle 6-0. They've scored 31 goals in 8 games now. It's a shame they can't defend for shit. I think a few of them are attacking players converted/converting to defenders.

Yeah, our defenders are useless but I've been impressed with the attacking players from all our youth teams. Given our injuries, I wouldn't be surprised if Ceballos, Mason and Pritchard make the squad on Thursday. They deserve a go. Carroll and Falque have already been given a chance by AVB and done quite well.

Salvadora

Wilshere starting tomorrow.
"I think I will play him tomorrow," said Wenger.

"Then we have a block of three games and maybe the fact that he gets a period of recovering will be just right for him. He gets better in every game.

"I think the sending off [at Old Trafford] was very harsh, having watched it again," added Wenger. "Sometimes, I believe that slow motion doesn’t help the judgment. He went for the ball.

"Even [Sir Alex] Ferguson after the game thought he didn’t deserve to be sent off. He’s usually a good referee!"
:lol

LegoArmo

His general modus operandi is to turn mediocre teams into average teams who are difficult to break down, and make the most of their few chances. Scotland don't have the players to play the attacking football that their fans crave

They definitely don't have the players to play defensive football. The teams key strengths are in midfield and attack. Levein was a muppet.

They definitely don't have the players to play defensive football. The teams key strengths are in midfield and attack. Levein was a muppet.

Hodgson makes teams solid, regardless of personnel. I'm not a fan of him obviously, but there's no denying that he's an expert at making his teams rigidly structured and difficult to get in behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom